Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ (1049 Views)

"Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ by NIJJAking(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2015
What will be the consequence of such action.
Re: Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ by Agwoden(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2015
Let it be done first then we can feel the effect. Besides when will he harass and jail OBJ, BAT and the rest?
Re: Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ by bettercreature(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2015
It has no repercussion that's the fact

1 Like

Re: Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ by stebell(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2015
Does that dullard frm Daura hav any liver at all to do ish??

If he tries it, he shud be prepared to face the heat.

2 Likes

Re: Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ by SOUNDKING: 9:17pm On May 24, 2015
bettercreature:
It has no repercussion that's the fact
exactly my brother, he should sentence him to death.....hahahahaahaha, the entire people of lower Niger will clap for him when does that.
Re: Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2015
If Jonathan is found guilty, prosecuted and jailed, nobody will cough.

2 Likes

Re: Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ by KEVIND: 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
Let him start from Gowon,IBB,probe himself,OBJ and Jonathan. Then Nigerians will commend him greatly. The stealing and looting didn't start today it has been on even after independence.

2 Likes

Re: Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ by Tofax: 9:39pm On May 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Jonathan is found guilty, prosecuted and jailed, nobody will cough.
For your mind. Anyway Buhari know his limit unlike some newbie on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 24, 2015
It can never happen
It will never happen
D "prince" of peace in Africa can never go to jail
He's now an elder stateman

NB: obj no go jail after spending $16b on electricity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ by gregg2: 9:44pm On May 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Them no born Buhari well
Shoe get size. Baba Brainless will not even dream it
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Nigeria’s Total Debt Is $63.7 Billion ,1960 Till Date…okonjo-iweala Admits / Sorry Nigeria, You Are NOT Normal! / Former Governor Of Adamawa State, Nyako On His Way Back To Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.