Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey (29806 Views)

Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by Nobody: 1:18am On May 25, 2015
They would have to trekk back to wherever they came from since fuel is now scarce. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by flokii: 1:19am On May 25, 2015
I feel sorry for dat FoOl wey dey call himself GEJ Trekker... married man wey leave wife for house come embark on meaningless journey. Abeg no be opportunity for d woman to cheat on am confortably be that?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by themodernman: 1:55am On May 25, 2015
Tunnamania:
They want to wait and get their own share of the national cake.

As in dem go wait tire....I doubt GEJ even knows some ppl dey wait for am sef.

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by NobleG1(m): 2:17am On May 25, 2015
So they are still at Otueke? Probably still waiting for more handouts.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by ceejay80s(m): 2:42am On May 25, 2015
The idioots just finish trekking away their future, useless eyeservice

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by M4gunners: 4:14am On May 25, 2015
Tunnamania:
They want to wait and get their own share of the national cake.
They trekked to Otuoke to welcome Jonathan, is he already back? Or you expect them before to go back without welcoming him after all the trekking?
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by datribune: 5:03am On May 25, 2015
d hope 4 lucre sustained dem thru d journey. Since march 28th GEJ dey vex nor be small o. No light, hin no send. No fuel hin no send. I just pity dem 4 their hope might be misplaced.

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by emmabest2000(m): 5:34am On May 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Biko, me sef wanna trek ooo..... Who go join me?

grin
Too late ... tongue

This guys no go go anywhere until GOODLUCK bless them , hope they will not get only handshake hmmmm.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by heeds2532(m): 5:49am On May 25, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by organicfoods(m): 5:52am On May 25, 2015
These people must trek back after collecting their share from GEJ and get another ration from GMB
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by odutope(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Abeg GEJ should hurry up and give these clowns what they want, I[b] am tired of seeing this büllshït on frontpage.[/b]
Of course they have to wait if they want their share of the national cake.
So annoying
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by kayzeesoft(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2015
grin
kenedy175:
After all the trekking, they should have found better cloths Now. Haba! Otouke people must be very cruel
cheesy
kenedy175:
After all the trekking, they should have found better cloths Now. Haba! Otouke people must be very cruel

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by Nobody: 7:15am On May 25, 2015
This guy's drama is the best!!! The other guy was a fake arse joooor!
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by Nobody: 7:26am On May 25, 2015
klem93:
more photos
Who da fvck is the fourth guy in the first picture ?
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by Hman12(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2015
We don hear, what are they still waiting for, hia we don hear say dem don reach ok make dem de go back to dia house na abi dem want sometin from Jona who de plan how him go take pay him gbese as naija don finish... Allah dis guyz no get work, if dem get work dem go try dat kind thing... Jobless pple

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by Bigdreams(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2015
Thank God they arrived safely.

Recharge Card Biz
Learn how to start Recharge Card Business With Less Than N3,000 - No Softwares, No Special Registration

Click the image below
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by anonimi: 8:38am On May 25, 2015
Aminat508:

grin

You sure sey you qualify so for make person join you?

Abeg oya show your particulars cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by galadee(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2015
As u trekk go so shall u trek come back tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by frisky2good(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2015
Dey trek go, I go join you half way.

Aminat508:

grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by nekaa(f): 9:21am On May 25, 2015
Mstchwww angry.. The wrapper was becos they had trousers on which is no so acceptable in some churches.

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by Gogetta(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2015
Tunnamania:

If u are not ugly, you would use your pix.
From the background of your pix, u still using hunch back TV, that's to show how wealthy u are.
E resemble were dem dey sell canoe soap.

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by VickyRotex(f): 9:51am On May 25, 2015
eleko1:
Madame Vickyrotex the amiable gen second of trekkers.Com see how hunga don useless dem pipu finish.chai! sad undecided.Those thieves wan wait till after MAY 29 b4 the go back undecided Wetin dey wan see jona for ?.ok,o daa

angry angry Leave *awa* people oooo..... You never know anything, Make GEJ land Otuoke first. E go shock you angry
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by madgoat(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2015
This pple don hammer grin
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by eleko1: 10:25am On May 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

angry angry Leave *awa* people oooo..... You never know anything, Make GEJ land KIRIKIRI first.E go shock you angry
OK.ko si wahala,we dey watch una sad wink grin cool *enta BrT bus,flee to JamaiCa cool wink tongue*

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by 400billionman: 10:39am On May 25, 2015
philips70:
The hustle is real. God help this country,these are graduates.

I dey tell you.

Hunger and unemployment at work. Shell or Chevron worker no fit try this at home..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by Tunnamania(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2015
Gogetta:
E resemble were dem dey sell canoe soap.
lolz wink

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by Franknigga(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Emmmm honestly I'm speechless on this one!Please whoz on skype?I wanna skype!
send u skype name me na franklin4656
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by adellam16(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2015
Dey have reached otuoke! Good! Let dem trekk back home to deir families or what r dey waiting for again! I hope dey r not waiting for money from PEJ.

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by jidoex66(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2015
Aminat508:

grin
Oya make we dey go dear
Re: Abuja To Otuoke Trekkers Did Thanksgiving For Safe Journey by VickyRotex(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2015
eleko1:
OK.ko si wahala,we dey watch una sad wink grin cool *enta BrT bus,flee to JamaiCa cool wink tongue*

lmao!!! You edited my post cheesy angry

If I give you blow ehnnn embarassed angry

Fuel never dey to carry you around Lagos, na Jamaica... Na your village dem dey enter bus go Jamaica grin

SORRY CASE!!! cheesy tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! / Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.