Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. (3725 Views)

Awolowo Gave Western Region In 7 Years What British Couldn't Give Nigeria In 50 / Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by jazzydee: 8:08pm On May 24, 2015
Scene 1 Picture one; Buhari kept waiting at the door of 10 downing Street the prime ministers abode for over 30 mins. An Agitated Buhari is caught pacing , fidgeting with his fingers and thinking why is this man keeping me waiting for this long? Abi Him No Know hear as i dey knock him door?

Scene 2 Picture 2; After 30mins wait Cameron British prime minister shows up, say hello and Who Are you?

Buhari: My name is Buhari, I am the president elect of Nijeria and i have been waiting and knocking your door for 30mins!

Cameron: Sorry I completely forgot you were coming today, I was in a meeting with very important people and presidents inside the house. and My aide just informed me that you have cases about certificate forgery surrounding you and that you have not even been sworned in yet as president?

Buhari: The Military have found my certificate because i don't have a copy, it was all political!

Cameron: Well Mr BuBuri, you will have to excuse me, I have to return to meeting with important people inside, But you can come back and visit as soon as you settle issues Surrounding your certificate and has been duly sworn in as president.

Buhari: thank you mr Prime minister, for seeing me.

Cameron: Thank you for travelling all the way to tell me your name, but an sorry i still cant pronounce it right. I feel terrible for not letting you in but am sure you understand that i cant be seen with some one from one of the most corrupt country in the world, who has issues of forgery surrounding him. Please once you sort that out those forgery issues an are fully sworn in as president, i will like you to come back so we can Lecture you on how to end corruption in Nigeria. Barack and I have been brainstorming on how to stop corruption in Nigeria, We will share a few tips with you.

Buhari: Okay Mr Prime minister Sir.

Scene 3 Picture 3: An Angry Buhari thinking to himself, Wow i waited for this man for 30 mins and he dismissed me in less than 2 mins! He did not even let me into his house, Kwai se wahala for london, if i knew na so him so disgrace me i for stay Daura for more days, thankfully No one in Nigeria Has seen such a disgrace he gave me.

2 Likes

Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by notobs: 8:11pm On May 24, 2015
this is so funny op grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by notobs: 8:12pm On May 24, 2015
jazzydee:
Scene 1 Picture one; Buhari kept waiting at the door of 10 downing Street the prime ministers abode for over 30 mins. An Agitated Buhari is pacing the street,fidgeting with his fingers and thinking why is this man keeping me waiting for this long? Abi Him No Know hear as i dey knock him door?

Scene 2 Picture 2; After 30mins wait Cameron British prime minister shows up, say hello and Who Are you? Buhari Am the president elect of Nijeria and i have been waiting and knocking your door for 30mins!
Cameron: Sorry I completely forgot you were coming today, I was in a meeting with very important people and presidents inside the house. and My aide just informed me that you have cases about certificate forgery surrounding you and that you have not even been sworned in yet as president?

Buhari: The Military have found my certificate because i dont have a copy, it was all political!

Cameron: Well Mr BuBuri, you will have to excuse me, I have to return to meeting with important people inside, But you can come back and visit as soon as you settle issues Surrounding your certificate and has been duly sworn in as president.

Cameron: Thank you for travelling all the way to tell me your name, but an sorry i still cant pronounce it right. I feel terrible for not letting you in but am sure you understand that i cant be seen with some one from one of the most corrupt country in the world, who has issues of forgery surrounding him. Please once you sort that out those forgery issues i will like you to come so we can Lecture you on how to end corruption in Nigeria.

Scene 3 Picture 3: An Angry Buhari thinking to himself, Wow i waited for this man for 30 mins and he dismissed me in less than 2 mins! He did not even let me into his house, Kwai se wahala for london, if i knew na so him so disgrace me i for stay Daura for more days, thankfully No one in Nigeria Has seen such a disgrace he gave me.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by notobs: 8:13pm On May 24, 2015
This is a disgrace to our nation.
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by jazzydee: 8:19pm On May 24, 2015
Baba one chance has not even been sworn in yet as president, he has already began disgracing the Nation. him own mumu go worse pass GEJ.

How can he waste Nigerian Money to travel to london just to tell the british prime minister his name? A phone call would have saved Nigeria Some money so he can give us 24/7 light when he takes office.

3 Likes

Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by notobs: 8:23pm On May 24, 2015
Does this man have aides? were they sleeping on the job? Why would a president elect be kept waiting at the door for 30 mins. this is so bad. Buhari's handlers needs to be fired immediately, now see the disgrace they have brought to Nigeria.
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by stevecantrell: 8:31pm On May 24, 2015
notobs:
Does this man have aides? were they sleeping on the job? Why would a president elect be kept waiting at the door for 30 mins. this is so bad. Buhari's handlers needs to be fired immediately, now see the disgrace they have brought to Nigeria.

Baba GMB should break the habit of travelling light..he has aides but does he even use them ?
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by jazzydee: 8:34pm On May 24, 2015
stevecantrell:

Baba GMB should break the habit of travelling light..he has aides but does he even use them ?
He is yet to come to terms with the fact that he is Nigeria's new face and that his action has overbearing influence on the country, now this disgrace in london is not just on Buhari but to the Nation at large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by MrScript(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2015
How r we sure dah d op s sayin d truf... It might not b exactly as stated by d op
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by kenedy175(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2015
Come o! its like Baba is now having pot belly. or is it the cloth he's Wearing?? Hmm!
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by VickyRotex(f): 8:40pm On May 24, 2015
notobs:
This is a disgrace to our nation.

So you believed what the Op wrote about their meeting?

Please read this. http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/32731-how-buhari-was-disgraced-at-downing-street

Op, please stop misinforming people.
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 24, 2015
OP you are just so funny........ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by sammyj: 8:51pm On May 24, 2015
Baseless jobless write up from a soar tanoid lower! !! undecided

5 Likes

Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by notobs: 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
sammyj:
Baseless jobless write up from a soar tanoid lower! !! undecided

Why do you think so?
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by Here2BustnScrew: 9:45pm On May 24, 2015
an illiterate indeed. waiting for bike or keke to pick him up.(the 3rd pic).
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by Chimarto: 10:04pm On May 24, 2015
And they won't move this post to FP
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by Madawaki01(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2015
If u believe the op,then u are nothing but a BIG FOOL
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by worthytalk: 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
Cameron knows that the guy is a useless terrorist. We Biafrans are so happy to see the zoo president-elect disgraced internationally. O my Biafra how I love the mention of your name. On Biafra We Stand!

1 Like

Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by owobokiri(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2015
Mr buhari is not Nigerias president elect, Mr buhari is now a british employed Governor-General representing the Royal Niger company in the bight of biafra àla Lugard! Before being selected as APC flagbearer, he went to be briefed in London, just before the presidential elections, he was summoned to London and now, just FEW HOURS to his abominable inauguration, this western stooge was ordered back to London to be debriefed and given a list of imperialist "must dos" once he assumes power in Abuja. . Are we a colony? Is this Nigeria or Solomons island? Why is the APC coalition of northern and south western oil grabbers desperate to sell this country short as they lead us back to colonialism through the back door? What have we done to these morally starved political conmen to merit this?

2 Likes

Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by Nobody: 2:34am On May 25, 2015
If you don't believe this then you don't believe in anything...

This is just the beginning for terrorist buhari
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by owobokiri(m): 7:17am On May 25, 2015
Very angry grumpy illiterate
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by chukel(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2015
most of the posters here are just demented sour tanoid losers. useless and jobless stricken people. anybody who believes this nonsense has an IQ of a goat.
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by arsetalks(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2015
Chimarto:
And they won't move this post to FP
because the moderators are not a fooolish as you and those who believed this.
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by RapLawd(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2015
It's either the story is true or this pix up are photoshoped
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by obi4eze(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
arsetalks:
because the moderators are not a fooolish as you and those who believed this.
40 litres of fuel for you jare!
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by arsetalks(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
obi4eze:

40 litres of fuel for you jare!
Guy, where you dery? Make I block you. Abegggggg.
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by obi4eze(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2015
arsetalks:
Guy, where you dery? Make I block you. Abegggggg.
grin grin grin
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2015
owobokiri:
Very angry grumpy illiterate

"Resentment is like taking poison, and hoping that another person will die." grin -------- St. Augustine

Find a way to love this man bro, cos we'll be seeing and hearing from him a lot soon.
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by owobokiri(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

"Resentment is like taking poison, and hoping that another person will die." grin -------- St. Augustine

Find a way to love this man bro, cos we'll be seeing and hearing from him a lot soon.

He is a murderer. . Pure and simple. He has his good side and ofcourse very bad side. . He killed his fellow innocent officers throughout 1966 simply because he wanted to get even with some undefined enemies. I have zero tolerance for some desert blood sucking vultures. So whether he would be here for another century changes nothing. I will commend him when he gets it right policy wise, but that won't take away the fact that he is still a dirty murderer.
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2015
owobokiri:

He is a murderer. . Pure and simple. He has his good side and ofcourse very bad side. . He killed his fellow innocent officers throughout 1966 simply because he wanted to get even with some undefined enemies. I have zero tolerance for some desert blood sucking vultures. So whether he would be here for another century changes nothing. I will commend him when he gets it right policy wise, but that won't take away the fact that he is still a dirty murderer.

Lol. Now you really hate this man.

But let's be honest here. You know, if the first coup had been a 'Northern' one - so to speak, the Easterners and co might also have 'retaliated'.
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by Nobody: 7:54am On May 26, 2015
jazzydee:
Scene 1 Picture one; Buhari kept waiting at the door of 10 downing Street the prime ministers abode for over 30 mins. An Agitated Buhari is caught pacing , fidgeting with his fingers and thinking why is this man keeping me waiting for this long? Abi Him No Know hear as i dey knock him door?

Scene 2 Picture 2; After 30mins wait Cameron British prime minister shows up, say hello and Who Are you?

Buhari: My name is Buhari, I am the president elect of Nijeria and i have been waiting and knocking your door for 30mins!

Buhari: The Military have found my certificate because i don't have a copy, it was all political!

Cameron: Thank you for travelling all the way to tell me your name, but an sorry i still cant pronounce it right. I feel terrible for not letting you in but am sure you understand that i cant be seen with some one from one of the most corrupt country in the world, who has issues of forgery surrounding him. Please once you sort that out those forgery issues an are fully sworn in as president, i will like you to come back so we can Lecture you on how to end corruption in Nigeria. Barack and I have been brainstorming on how to stop corruption in Nigeria, We will share a few tips with you.

Choi . . .
International disgrace captured on camera.
See GMB waiting like an almajiri beggar outside 10 Downing Street. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. by owobokiri(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2015
.double post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whenever You See This Men Pics,what Comes To Your Mind? / Spiritual Rites For Biafra Conducted By IPOB At Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence. Photos / Breaking:see What Soka "The Kidnapping Den" Has Been Transformed Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.