Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. (32696 Views)

***BLOGS And WEBSITES: We Design And We Fix for Sale! Come In And Choose*** / The Super Simple Beginner's Guide To Creating Websites Using Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2015
I want to introduce you to Autodesk, the makers of AutoCAD and some of their products which are;
Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction collection- AEC - Architects, Construction engineers, designers
https://www.autodesk.com/collections/architecture-engineering-construction/included-software

Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection- PDM - Product designers, product engineers, construction
https://www.autodesk.com/collections/product-design-manufacturing/included-software

Autodesk Media & Entertainment collection-M&E - game designers, VFX, animations, Movies
https://www.autodesk.com/collections/media-entertainment/included-software

Kindly click on the hyperlink to know more about these products and what they can do for you as a designer, engineer, architect & an all-round creative. We are currently providing a 3 year license with cloud rendering credit for these products with an awesome 35% discount starting this December. Limited licenses available, Hurry now.

Call or Whatsapp 07087210933

1 Like

Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2015
(PROMO HAS ENDED)

ULTRA PROMO begins today 10th October 2016 and runs for exactly one month get each software package with accompanying tutorial training video at the ultra price of #1500 Hurry while offer last.Train yourselves with the latest engineering, graphics design and programming software packages inclusive of tutorial training videos/materials. Hurry now.....

You can whatsapp or contact me on 07087210933 . Cheers .

1 Like

Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 6:27am On May 28, 2015
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 12:38am On May 31, 2015
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by Krosslife(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Where can i start from as a beginner?
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Krosslife:
Where can i start from as a beginner?

I would recommend C++. There are easier programming languages to start with that are out there but I would prefer you start with that.
This is my personal opinion. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by Engrappacino1: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Thank you very much as I got me package today.cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by Packboizzy(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2015
how do i contact you? no number, no email.
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by Packboizzy(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2015
my mail is packboizzy@gmail.com
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2015
ULTRA PROMO begins today 10th October 2016 and runs for exactly one month get each software package with accompanying tutorial training video at the ultra price of #1500 Hurry while offer last.Train yourselves with the latest engineering, graphics design and programming software packages inclusive of tutorial training videos/materials. Hurry now.....

Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by ericoleon(m): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
check it out
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 3:22am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by Packboizzy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
thanks bro, i just received my copy of the videos you sent to me, am grateful.
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by carnalbabe(f): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
EngrBouss:

I would recommend C++. There are easier programming languages to start with that are out there but I would prefer you start with that.
This is my personal opinion. Cheers

You forgot to give a reason why he should start with c++
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by Wisepac: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
I need the tutorial
azeez.ibrahim25@gmail.com
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by pman06(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
beginner should start with BASIC. After all, B in BASIC stands for Beginner.
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2015
A new list coming soon
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by chinedusamson(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
i need it to chi21milinum007@gmail.com.............thanks a lot.
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
EngrBouss:
NFINITESKILLS - ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORI
InfiniteSkills - C++ Programming Bundle Training Video
Infiniteskills Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification Training
InfiniteSkills - Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Bundle Training Video
INFINITESKILLS ADVANCED MICROSOFT EXCEL VIDEO TUTORIAL-
INFINITESKILLS ADVANCED MICROSOFT ACCESS 2013 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
infiniteskills - Learning Oracle 12c Training Video
INFINITESKILLS LEARNING PHP MYSQL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
InfiniteSkills Learning Eclipse Java IDE Training videos
Infiniteskills - Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) Exam Training
Infiniteskills - Microsoft Excel For Business Training Video
InfiniteSkills - Learning Photoshop CC Training videos
Infiniteskills - Advanced White Hat Hacking And Penetration Testing Training Video Tutorial
Infiniteskills - Learning PHP and MySQL Training+ Working file
InfiniteSkills - Learning Windows PowerShell Training Video
InfiniteSkills - Learning ZURB Foundation Training Video
Infiniteskills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R15 Training Video

Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by Sanuzi(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by sainturch(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2015
I need it too. ucheinnoson@gmail.comm thanks
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by sainturch(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2015
I need it too. ucheinnoson@gmail.com thanks
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
sainturch:
I need it too. ucheinnoson@gmail.com thanks

Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 6:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 6:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 6:39am On Jun 21, 2015

Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
You can also find your basic to advanced tutorials here at the same price. Cheers
Re: Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. by EngrBouss(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Software and tutorials training videos coming soon to kaymu and Konga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle / Google Is Now Alphabet: Search Giant Changes Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.