Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere (1241 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by Emodeee: 8:43pm On May 24, 2015
Share your thoughts.
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by rawpadgin(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
I ain't suffering from insecurity

NO!

Mata fact she is the one that get scared wen she sees me with another lady mostly wen the lady is more beautiful than her
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by vizkiz: 8:52pm On May 24, 2015
#i'v gat no fuel for that#
undecided

1 Like

Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 24, 2015
vizkiz:
#i'v gat no fuel for that#
undecided

its has stopped trending on Twitter abeg carry go

2 Likes

Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by vizkiz: 9:05pm On May 24, 2015
feran14:

its has stopped trending on Twitter abeg carry go

this aiint no twitter fool! undecided

This is sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

Sorry I mean Nairaland undecided
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 24, 2015
vizkiz:

chill... I mean ur bringing the left over from Twitter to nairaland.. have some respect for NL... hashtags don't even work here
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by OtunbaJega: 9:25pm On May 24, 2015
No way... after all, love comes from overestimating the difference between one woman and another
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by cyprus000: 9:26pm On May 24, 2015
[size=13pt]
Why should I give a fucckangry

Life is too short for such shiit.

I broke up with my last gal,bcs of this kind of ish.
She said I don't love her,cos I don't get jealous,when I see her with other dudes,or even try to ask her who the guy is..and I was lyk WTF.

Do you want me to get HBP,bcs of love...FUCCK LOVE.

The less privilage needs love and dats the kind of love I cherish.gat no time for relationship ish.angry
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by vizkiz: 9:53pm On May 24, 2015
feran14:

chill... I mean ur bringing the left over from Twitter to nairaland.. have some respect for NL... hashtags don't even work here

woah! Bravo junior...now run along undecided
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by tsleazy(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2015
[size=16pt]she can run around with any dude she wants, as long as she comes back home to daddy...I don't care [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 24, 2015
Observering...... It only normal and natural to get jealous if u see ur date with someone else especially when they got too free with the person bt getting excessively jealous of ur partner simply shows insecurity nd low self esteem.
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by emperorchedda(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2015
He'll no!

A woman is only yours when she's in your bed
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by ivyT(f): 12:35am On May 25, 2015
vizkiz:

i laff o...sparta ke
i c u hv a good sense of humour
i been dey watch u
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by Jayjay0(m): 12:52am On May 25, 2015
For once let me be truthful..
I don't get jealous, why should i self
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by MrsChima(f): 5:32am On May 25, 2015
This happened before I married my husband and I remember when I was dating my husband then boyfriend I took some pictures at a graduation. I took some with my best friend's brother who is do dam old but he was hugging me sideways.

I showed Chima the pictures and for a while I heard silence. He asked who is this man in the picture with you? I was so confused because all the other pictures has other people and he decided to asked about one man!

Jealousy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by vizkiz: 7:46am On May 25, 2015
ivyT:

i laff o...sparta ke

i c u hv a good sense of humour

i been dey watch u

hope I haven't done anything too crazy tongue
Re: Men's Room: Do U Get Jealous When U C ur lady with another Man? Be Sincere by godoluwa(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2015
YES! IT SHOWS THAT U CANT AFFORD TO LOSS UR PARTNER.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly / Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend / Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.