Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,925 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:37 AM

LAW PASSED: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals By Years - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LAW PASSED: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals By Years (1536 Views)

How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom / Law Passed: “HIV Positive People To Be Marked Near Their Genitals (photos) / Law Passed: All Hiv Positive People Would Be Marked Near Their Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAW PASSED: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals By Years by 190: 8:54pm On May 24, 2015
President Zuma signed a bill that seems to be one of the greatest steps in the history of trying to combat HIV.

From now on, every person who gets tested and is found to be HIV positive will not just get counselling and medication. They will also get a mark in form of a tattoo near their genitals according to the bill signed by the president.

The mark is to protect those who can’t say no to sex. I mean if you can’t read between the lines you should read between the legs because that’s where the statuswould be tatted. The choice to be HIV positive is now in your hands or your genitals for that matter…. We also encourage those who had been living with the virus to go to the nearest public hospitals to get their status tatted in

President Zuma volunteered to be the first South African citizen to get his status tatted near his genitals and he also announced that the first 10 million people(who already tested positive) to volunteer to have their HIV statuses tatted on their genitals would be given a R50 000 funeral expense voucher.

South Africa wakes up each day to shock Africa,from xenophobic attacks to now marking HIV Positive people in their country. Are they animals to be stamped and marked so as not to be stolen? I feel that this is a discriminative move more than a helping one.

Source; http://www.loveblackwomen.net/photo/law-passed-all-hiv-positive-people-will-be-marked-near-their-genitals-by-years-end/4/

1 Like

Re: LAW PASSED: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals By Years by urchbarbie(f): 9:00pm On May 24, 2015
hmmmm
Re: LAW PASSED: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals By Years by will2lead(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2015
fud for tut
Re: LAW PASSED: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals By Years by missdebs(f): 9:35pm On May 24, 2015
i recommend buhari signs this into law

1 Like

Re: LAW PASSED: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals By Years by 190: 3:08pm On May 25, 2015
Seun front page please
Re: LAW PASSED: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals By Years by Caleboha(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
Its an act of stigmatisation and a desperate attempt at self preservation at the same time. I imagine a scenario where even a condomised guy quivers at the sight of hiv mark of the beast and runs out of the brothel unclad. Im not totally against it though. Atleast the sign isnt on your forehead and except you're about to have sex and probably spread the infection, no one will know

1 Like

Re: LAW PASSED: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals By Years by Svelteb(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
190:
I feel that this is a discriminative move more than a helping one.
yes, i share your view on this too....to me it is more on discriminating than on it is on helping side...just my own view too
But really even with the genital marks/stamps agro would still rob caution off som ppl nd b4 dey rememba one HIV mark or wetin u call am sef d deed wud av bn done...so ki la wa n so(wetin we dey talk)?
Re: LAW PASSED: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals By Years by 190: 6:40pm On May 25, 2015
Svelteb:
yes, i share your view on this too....to me it is more on discriminating than on it is on helping side...just my own view too
But really even with the genital marks/stamps agro would still rub caution off som ppl nd b4 dey rememba one HIV mark or wetin u call am sef d deed wud av bn done...so ki la wa n so(wetin we dey talk)?

Rotfl

(1) (Reply)

Athlete's Foot Treatment With GNLD Supplements / 10 Rarest Birthmarks / Lasting Solution To Your Health Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.