Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,123 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) (50409 Views)

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by montestic(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2015
We can’t really say what happened that led them to change their minds.

On the 17th of May, the Media Team of the President-elect sent this severe looking photo of Buhari and said it was to serve as his official portrait.

It really didn’t look good. Buhari looked every second of his 72 years on earth. But it was their choice so everyone accepted it and moved on.

Then on Sunday they seemed to have realised how bad the portrait looked or perhaps they listened to the feedback and saved Nigerians from having to look at that photo for the next four years and so they sent this better looking one where the President-elect even managed to smile. This will now serve as his official portrait.

See below:

Source:http://www.thescoopng.com/a-more-smiling-gmb-buharis-team-changes-his-official-portrait-just-one-week-after-release-look/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by montestic(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2015
Before

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by montestic(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2015
After

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Firefire(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2015
wonderful

The portrait of Prof. Osinbajo was also changed from the one in which all the veins in his neck were in full display with a smile that seemed to have been flashed at gun point. grin

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by stebell(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2015
The man is a dullard.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2015
lt could be a lot better
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by kodded(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Moloso(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2015
my presido..see as the man handsome on new portrait..

17 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 24, 2015
Not bad
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by write2obi(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2015
The before picture looks sharper and better. Just get to work already, we need fuel undecided

18 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by missdebs(f): 9:27pm On May 24, 2015
the first one looks lyk a leader ladened with d numerous problems of nigeria, the 2nd one is better

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by jikjimmy2: 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
Me i no see any difference oooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by baby124: 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
He looks burdened. Which sadly is what we are going through right now.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by MyMouth(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2015
Watch out! Olisa metue would soon issue a statement on this!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by okosodo: 9:40pm On May 24, 2015
You can change the looks but you cannot change the man

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by coolebux(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2015
Anyhow una like shift the face
The abokih is old with wrinkles
#babaonechance

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Esinasinla: 9:45pm On May 24, 2015
Abeg make we liv all this unecessary thing jare no be portrait naija ppl wnt chop na good governance we all dey yan for. Let him look ugly and give us a deserved and quality leadership.n that one na only waiting go make am beautiful in the of eyes naija ppl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by gen2briz(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
Sai baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
Great and beautiful..

I see hope

I see a new Nigeria

I see stable electricty supply

I see development

I see a balanced economy

I see Security

I see great future for our children

I see sincerity and commitment to serve

I see corruption dying

I see true democracy

I see a better Nation

God pls bless this great man with wisdom..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
But why wearing Hausa cap and Yoruba 'agbada'? This dressing does not represent Nigeria. We all voted for him so he should wear something that represents the whole country.

Equal representation is what we want, no marginalization please! They should have added a feather to the cap to represent the SE and hold a stick to represent the SS

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by eliwa47(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2015
are they all not the same?
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by tola9ja: 10:47pm On May 24, 2015
PRESIDENT JONATHAN SURROUNDED BY HIS MINISTER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by umarc19: 10:47pm On May 24, 2015
Nice one.
This is better than the first one.

May you steer the affairs of this country well Baba.

Wishing you the very best in your life.

Love you General Muhammadu Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
Huh! Wolf! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by dammytosh: 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
No biggy. It can be changed
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by disloman(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
Unblockable:

Even Jonathan is no longer this bitter after his defeat. Buhari is not responsible for your inability to cum when bleeping your wife/babe.
Guy!U wicked oooo.Chai

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
What an handsome president...Nigerians are lucky to be blessed with this man. Looks, brain, integrity you name it, he got it all!

BUHARI my HERO!

Unlike that "hero" that looks like a burnt offering...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Muyogoa: 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
Na wa o. It okay, what is okay with you is okay for us @ Buhari. We go soon be free from Poverty Developing Party (PDP) comming May 29
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Happywoman(f): 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
Firefire:
wonderful

The portrait of Prof. Osinbajo was also changed from the one in which all the veins in his neck were in full display with a smile that seemed to have been flashed at gun point. grin

gosh

Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
Kk.. I've heard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / DSS Picks Up James Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.