Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) (50469 Views)

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Mishydoo(m): 12:08am On May 25, 2015
[size=13pt]Nigga,stop snapping pics and get to wrk.[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by kings09(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2015
Firefire:
wonderful

The portrait of Prof. Osinbajo was also changed from the one in which all the veins in his neck were in full display with a smile that seemed to have been flashed at gun point. grin
how z dt ur biz. Tot u denied dem as ur leaders. Go make ur inputs in ur loser-opposition party. pained loser
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Firefire(m): 12:21am On May 25, 2015
kings09:
how z dt ur biz. Tot u denied dem as ur leaders. Go make ur inputs in ur loser-opposition party. pained loser

O fe ke grin
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by kings09(m): 12:26am On May 25, 2015
Firefire:

O fe ke grin
Pained loser grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nellybii: 12:46am On May 25, 2015
coolebux:
Anyhow una like shift the face

The abokih is old with wrinkles

#babaonechance

And may you never grow old with wrinkles in your life. Say Amen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by ZionJay(m): 1:49am On May 25, 2015
Pipsland78:
But why wearing Hausa cap and Yoruba 'agbada'? This dressing does not represent Nigeria. We all voted for him so he should wear something that represents the whole country.

Equal representation is what we want, no marginalization please! They should have added a feather to the cap to represent the SE and hold a stick to represent the SS
You dull. Does Jona dress like that? U for suggest a cup of the local ogogoro u drink before typing this rubbish too na

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by hikmojj(m): 2:51am On May 25, 2015
stebell:
The man is a dullard.
ur typt don't respect elders let alone ur father....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Lucasbalo(m): 3:02am On May 25, 2015
CMSbrands:
Great and beautiful..

I see hope

I see a new Nigeria

I see stable electricty supply

I see development

I see a balanced economy

I see Security

I see great future for our children

I see sincerity and commitment to serve

I see corruption dying

I see true democracy

I see a better Nation

God pls bless this great man with wisdom..
Gbam. I pray to the good man above that you are right. Nigeria needs to move up and leave the comity of the third world nations.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by prettyboi1(m): 3:30am On May 25, 2015
I prefer the first picture...it'oozes so much leadership charisma. The second one in my opinion is just too casual.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 4:01am On May 25, 2015
montestic:
We can’t really say what happened that led them to change their minds.

On the 17th of May, the Media Team of the President-elect sent this severe looking photo of Buhari and said it was to serve as his official portrait.

It really didn’t look good. Buhari looked every second of his 72 years on earth. But it was their choice so everyone accepted it and moved on.

Then on Sunday they seemed to have realised how bad the portrait looked or perhaps they listened to the feedback and saved Nigerians from having to look at that photo for the next four years and so they sent this better looking one where the President-elect even managed to smile. This will now serve as his official portrait.

See below:

Source:http://www.thescoopng.com/a-more-smiling-gmb-buharis-team-changes-his-official-portrait-just-one-week-after-release-look/

na portrait we go chop.... i doubt if buhari care about foto
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by manosteel(m): 4:44am On May 25, 2015
stebell:
The man is a dullard.
You people have started again with this dullard thing. How does it make you feel good knowing that the president of your country is dullard? Sometimes we get what we asked for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by teegbaj101(m): 5:23am On May 25, 2015
shocked shocked
coolebux:
Anyhow una like shift the face

The abokih is old with wrinkles

#babaonechance
and I suPpose d ijaw drunk is very young n looking boyish to u bah.u must b as clueless as d ijaw man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by efilefun(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2015
where's your educated father at the filling station queuing to get petrol right oponu
stebell:
The man is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by stebell(m): 5:41am On May 25, 2015
manosteel:
You people have started again with this dullard thing. How does it make you feel good knowing that the president of your country is dullard? Sometimes we get what we asked for.

Lemme help yu bro.
That is the same thing they did calling a sitting president "clueless". So if all of these idiooots here qouting didn't see anything wrong wit that, I don't see anything wrong in calling that cow rearing, uneducated fulani man frm Daura a dullard.

All yu haters quoting me and saying poo, dis is jus the beginning of ebashing coming the way of ur Daura President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by nas4q(m): 5:56am On May 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
So? undecided
Abeg help me ask am o. He's opinion of our incoming presido is inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by nas4q(m): 5:57am On May 25, 2015
all4naija:
So what? I don't like him! Period!
You belong to the Lagoon crew. Pls save urself d misery; Go hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by philips70(m): 6:06am On May 25, 2015
CSTR2:
Of course you'd know, you drug-addled coward.
Next time know who you confront online.

Your incoherence is too evident, seek help quickly.
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by PassingShot(m): 6:09am On May 25, 2015
Mishydoo:
[size=13pt]Nigga,stop snapping pics and get to wrk.[/size]

Common sense should tell you that both pictures were taken same day same time.
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nellybii: 6:10am On May 25, 2015
CSTR2:
What rubbish.
Senile old murderer.

You always say this rubbish in your posts. So your dad must have been amongst those drug pushers that faced firing squad back then. Eh ya Sorry
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by tsdarkside(m): 6:14am On May 25, 2015
Pipsland78:
But why wearing Hausa cap and Yoruba 'agbada'? This dressing does not represent Nigeria. We all voted for him so he should wear something that represents the whole country.

Equal representation is what we want, no marginalization please! They should have added a feather to the cap to represent the SE and hold a stick to represent the SS

maybe they will change it one day,,,we just have to keep on saying it....

BUHARI SHOULDNT FORGET,THAT HE IS WORKING FOR NIGERIANS,AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by AAinEqGuinea: 6:19am On May 25, 2015
I'm ready for the Romance section pic

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by redsun(m): 6:36am On May 25, 2015
The guy might be chronically ill,lthat is why they are trying to present him in a goid light by all means with air brushed and doctored photographs.

A nd his frequent trips to England is not a sudden love for oyinbos,but to save his own ailing asss with our resources like the useless politicians who can not afford to provide standard medical facilities for their suffering people always do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Ifeconwaba(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2015
CMSbrands:
Great and beautiful..

I see hope
I see a new Nigeria
I see stable electricty supply
I see development
I see a balanced economy
I see Security
I see great future for our children
I see sincerity and commitment to serve
I see corruption dying
I see true democracy
I see a better Nation
God pls bless this great man with wisdom..
dreamer
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 25, 2015
Pipsland78:

Another misdirected groupie....
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 7:22am On May 25, 2015
Harjibode:

Another misdirected groupie....
Only a SWterner will type this
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Maghan37: 7:23am On May 25, 2015
stebell:
The man is a dullard.
A dullard that'll transform Nigeria while u'll neva even be a local councillor in ur entire pathetic life
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 25, 2015
Firefire:
wonderful

The portrait of Prof. Osinbajo was also changed from the one in which all the veins in his neck were in full display with a smile that seemed to have been flashed at gun point. grin

How would you know what a smile flashed at gun point looks like?
Have you been pointing guns at people?
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by saltoftheearth: 7:37am On May 25, 2015
Whether Jonathan likes it or not, Fuel scarcity or not....GOD win...Buhari win. Countdown to the exit of our own Emperor Nero Jonathan, the man who almost burnt down Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by stebell(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2015
Maghan37:
A dullard that'll transform Nigeria while u'll neva even be a local councillor in ur entire pathetic life

Your case is worse than that of a slowpoke if yu truly believe that shiit yu wrote up.

Next........
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by jossyj: 7:52am On May 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What an handsome president...Nigerians are lucky to be blessed with this man. Looks, brain, integrity you name it, he got it all!

BUHARI my HERO!

Unlike that "hero" that looks like a burnt offering...

sorry o,
Don't be angry
Did you attend primary school?
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by OsamaB: 8:11am On May 25, 2015
Fake smile , previous pic looked better
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Mishydoo(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Common sense should tell you that both pictures were taken same day same time.

Common sense should tell you that if they had this better one they would have used it initially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.