Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) (50474 Views)

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Lekan111(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2015
New boss
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by lastpage: 8:47am On May 25, 2015
Pipsland78:
But why wearing Hausa cap and Yoruba 'agbada'? This dressing does not represent Nigeria. We all voted for him so he should wear something that represents the whole country.

Equal representation is what we want, no marginalization please! They should have added a feather to the cap to represent the SE and hold a stick to represent the SS

He had less than 5% Vote in all the S.E Igbo lands!

How did "WE ALL" voted for him? shocked shocked

Isokay o, Dearis Gud!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by frisky2good(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2015
Abi o.

Ezenwammadu:
lt could be a lot better
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Chiaka(f): 9:10am On May 25, 2015
He looks good!
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by nellyelitz(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2015
He's trying to mimick Nicki Minaj's duck mouth in the new portrait grin
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by ossy4rill: 9:20am On May 25, 2015
MyMouth:
Watch out! Olisa metue would soon issue a statement on this!

Just the same way Liar Mohammed used to issue a statement on everything and you used to enjoy it.

Don't expect them to rile without criticism and too many opinions because its exactly what they did to the outgoing administration.

BITING THE PDP AND AT THE SAME TIME SHOUTING FOR HELP
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by darkjorse: 9:23am On May 25, 2015
Is all the same. He is still a 73 year old senile old man. One of the oldest president in the world. O don't know how he will relate to other presidents on their 30s and 40s. Baba one chance
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by ossy4rill: 9:26am On May 25, 2015
CMSbrands:
Great and beautiful..

I see hope

I see a new Nigeria

I see stable electricty supply

I see development

I see a balanced economy

I see Security

I see great future for our children

I see sincerity and commitment to serve

I see corruption dying

I see true democracy

I see a better Nation

God pls bless this great man with wisdom..

True democracy under a dictator ? I just dey laff. The kind of true democracy Tinubu has allowed to exist in lagos state or the type that Amaechi showed by killing the judiciary and legislative arm of government in his state. Just dey hope

LETS SEE HOW MANY ITEMS ON YOUR LIST WILL GET A GOOD TICK AFTER ONE YEAR
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 25, 2015
As far as he's not going for a beauty contest or Mr.Nigeria,it doesn't matter how his face looks. The most important and pressing issue right now is that the country in on fire,and we need his intervention and expertise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by iykeaniogbe(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2015
montestic:
We can’t really say what happened that led them to change their minds.

On the 17th of May, the Media Team of the President-elect sent this severe looking photo of Buhari and said it was to serve as his official portrait.

It really didn’t look good. Buhari looked every second of his 72 years on earth. But it was their choice so everyone accepted it and moved on.

Then on Sunday they seemed to have realised how bad the portrait looked or perhaps they listened to the feedback and saved Nigerians from having to look at that photo for the next four years and so they sent this better looking one where the President-elect even managed to smile. This will now serve as his official portrait.

See below:

Source:http://www.thescoopng.com/a-more-smiling-gmb-buharis-team-changes-his-official-portrait-just-one-week-after-release-look/
Nice portrait.This clueless teams na changing of portrait we wan chop?
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Bimpe29: 11:00am On May 25, 2015
Baba Sai Baba! I am not interested on which portrait is used officially, my interest is for him (MB) to effectively change our woes for the best.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by InMyOpinion(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2015
[size=14pt]The second pprtrait is better - but I like that fact that the coat of arms appeared in the first one - would be great if that superimposed the second portrait on that first background[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by jaytee01(m): 12:16pm On May 25, 2015
stebell:
The man is a dullard.
You are a GOAT!
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 25, 2015
nas4q:

You belong to the Lagoon crew. Pls save urself d misery; Go hang yourself.
Nonsense! Do you mean I should force myself to like him. That is complete BS! That cattle herdsman.
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by KemiJesus(f): 12:49pm On May 25, 2015
Nigerians don't care about his pic, all we want is CHANGE!!! A better Nigeria.Buhari is handsome.Let us pray nd support him pls cos dat's what he needs now.
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by xtervaganza(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2015
Firefire:
wonderful

The portrait of Prof. Osinbajo was also changed from the one in which all the veins in his neck were in full display with a smile that seemed to have been flashed at gun point. grin
lol
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 25, 2015
lastpage:

He had less than 5% Vote in all the S.E Igbo lands!

How did "WE ALL" voted for him? shocked shocked

Isokay o, Dearis Gud!

Lastpage!

Is that why the Igbos should be marginalized?
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by ManTiger(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2015
stebell:
The man is a dullard.
I've noticed your hatred in all thread of Buhari. The man hasn't start the job and you label him a dullard, what would you have called GEJ with respect to the current economic crisis?

Now you see the height of insanety.

Get well soon.
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by IBBMAC: 2:44pm On May 25, 2015
HE'S STILL AN ABOKI
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Abumadea: 12:47am On May 26, 2015
stebell:
The man is a dullard.
Go and hug transformer. Oh, sorry, I don forget say your Oga Jonathan no give us light. Hang yourself instead.
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by stebell(m): 2:38am On May 26, 2015
Abumadea:

Go and hug transformer. Oh, sorry, I don forget say your Oga Jonathan no give us light. Hang yourself instead.

Your president-elect aka Daura President looks sick in the first pix. Maybe that's the reason the pix was changed.

Btw, he's not taken over yet but he has started falling ur hands in London et al.
I sorry for yu people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2015
This man is still way handsome than GEJ...
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by Abumadea: 12:06pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:

Your president-elect aka Daura President looks sick in the first pix. Maybe that's the reason the pix was changed.

Btw, he's not taken over yet but he has started falling ur hands in London et al.
I sorry for yu people.
I still insist the solution to your problem is to commit suicide.
Re: Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) by stebell(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2015
Abumadea:

I still insist the solution to your problem is to commit suicide.

I suppose someone in ur fam has done that in the past. Wat are yu waiting for??
Like the dullard Buhari like yu. Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York / More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries / French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.