Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. (45942 Views)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Tinibu, Saraki And Dogara Seated On A Chair And Speaker ADHA Seats On A Mat / Opinion: Our Government Should Remove "STATE OF ORIGIN" In Filling Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by efilefun(m): 5:18am On May 25, 2015
lol
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by spyder880(m): 5:31am On May 25, 2015
They even carry out manual labour in Nigeria also grin
see picture evidence http://amazingviewpoints..com/search?q=chinese+labour+in+nigeria

1 Like

Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by huptin(m): 6:15am On May 25, 2015
CHM11:
These people are humans too.

What Nigeria will look like without the Oil from the Niger Delta!!!

I think its time we look deeper at our other resources.

And yes these marketers should come to their senses, they are Nigerians too aren't they?

The oil is not from the Niger delta my friend.....it is imported.

3 Likes

Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by chineloSA(f): 6:22am On May 25, 2015
All the photos of foreigners cropping up and everyone making fun of, is really a disgrace.

First you take a picture of someone without their consent.
Secondly you try and make fun of them by just interpreting just one position and posture so that you look funny.

Cyber bullying comes in different forms na. And this is one of them.

You didn't get their consent so please it's not funny at all. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by chineloSA(f): 6:24am On May 25, 2015
By the way what happened to Nairaland rule which bans people who use other people's pictures without their consent.

This may be the perfect time to use the rule. sad sad

1 Like

Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by churific(m): 6:25am On May 25, 2015
Payback for the money they squeezed out of Nigeria?

What a backwards way of thinking as if the scarcity isn't negatively and heavily affecting Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Nobody: 6:26am On May 25, 2015
BabaEleko:
你好,朋友!欢迎你来到我们的国家尼日利亚。 grin
Hello, friends! Welcome to our country Nigeria.
undecided
Who teach u
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Nobody: 6:27am On May 25, 2015
aminho:
什么是欢迎我们的国家
What is welcome in our country
undecided
Who tish u too
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Nobody: 6:30am On May 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is human right? Just like every other frustrated Nigerians.

R Nigerians in their country sitting down on gas station? this fuel scarcity is very shameful for a nation.
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by akinjuly77(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2015
I Cant Stop Laughing hehewink

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
If you get the answer right, I swear you are a
super genius. N200 Airtime for you! get the airtime wen u visit - www.africansgist.com now
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Nobody: 6:31am On May 25, 2015
[quote author=aminho post=34068167][/quote]who will get time to quote you sad
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by emmyw(m): 6:35am On May 25, 2015
NSUK Prelim and Continuous Studies
Admission Form 2015/2016 Is Out-Apply
Here

http://www.ngschoolz.com/nsuk-prelim-and-continuous-studies-admission-form-20152016-is-out-apply-here/
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by RaeMystix: 6:36am On May 25, 2015
Perhaps he's been might have been threatened by his boss not to return home without some gas grin grin
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Friedthunder(m): 6:40am On May 25, 2015
Holywizard:
is dat not an albino?
daft punk
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Nobody: 6:43am On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Lols

Fuel scarcity knows no race grin
him for put mat or bed na
babe where have u been? I miss that face of yours. Sweet EroticAngelina.
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by ralphGBP(m): 6:47am On May 25, 2015
onatisi:
I am sure even armed robbers no go get fuel to operate .
wtf! grin
onatisi:
I am sure even armed robbers no go get fuel to operate .
wtf!
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by sinizia: 6:49am On May 25, 2015
missdebs:
jjooonnaaattthhhaaannn, ccuurrssee yyooouu

You are already cursed, you hateful being!!
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by aminho(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2015
donmarvex:

What is welcome in our country

undecided

Who tish u too
i study am for 2years I dey stay for 茂名city in china
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by chi4ik4(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2015
is he no a human being like us? what is so special about this?
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Nobody: 7:03am On May 25, 2015
Firefire:
Oro yi kan ara ile, okan ara oko.

[size=15pt]
Nigeria and all her inhabitant are suffering, except the few cabals.

[/size]
This pic shld be paste on social media of all politicians,aristocrats,tecnocrats.
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by sunad: 7:03am On May 25, 2015
Pls am new on nairaland
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by kilokeys(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
He never chin chong ching grin grin cheesy

funniest thing i have ever seen on NL in recent time..

Yhu Chu ChAi. following right away.. we could build an empire with ur sense of humor
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Stoical: 7:12am On May 25, 2015
missdebs:
jjooonnaaattthhhaaannn, ccuurrssee yyooouu

So rude...why not blame the marketers that have chosen to hoard fuel. Must Jona always feel bitter in your mouth? I hope u'll use same cane for the next presidio, if things are the same and not twist facts to soft-land him?
We'll surely outgrow these lifestyle...surely!

1 Like

Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by AAinEqGuinea: 7:15am On May 25, 2015
This fp thread screams inferiority complex wink

Black man sitting on ground... undecided angry undecided

Chinese man sitting on ground... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Amazo: 7:15am On May 25, 2015
Symphony007:
Fuel scarcity has shown this man pepper, [s]payback time for all the money they squeeze out of nigeria.[/s]

Payback time Your sadistic reasoning is deficient of intelligence, and in reality the "joke" is on about 150 million Nigerians who are harder hit by the scarcity, not the Chinese man.
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Nobody: 7:18am On May 25, 2015
中国男子只是想象的功夫他就会用在gej如果他 规定了按手在他身上,想象一下坐在他舒适的站 在前面,如果他正在进行一项抗议
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by delishpot: 7:21am On May 25, 2015
Man must buy fuel jor!
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Dikolas(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2015
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by 4stylz: 7:26am On May 25, 2015
Hope all this people can know the advantage of Niger delta oil... just beg and you will have fuel
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Yeske2(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2015
omenka:
Funny you guys find this funny. Your country is crumbling right before your eyes under your "hero" and you guys imagine it is something to be cheery about.

I bet he's sitting there wondering what manner of country this is.

God help us.
Don't mind those kids here who think his situation should be laughed at. Who knows if the guy is desperate for fuel to power his factory employing other Nigerians or the guy is sitting and thinking of moving his business to Ghana or Benin Rep. amidst all the madness he's seeing----- no light, no fuel.

1 Like

Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by neutrotoba(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2015
Alishachris:
grin

water don pass garri.
该男子犯规有两个头,是吗?
Re: frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. by Nobody: 7:29am On May 25, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) / Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.