Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) (31900 Views)

Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja / Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by olufemimajek: 10:11pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Osibanjo is a fake pastor
He dines wif d devil(apc)
I hate "change"

lol... u lik as naija dey nw abi.... no light, no fuel.... bd d useless GEJ wey u dey support no dey affected

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by niceguy7(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2015
It doesn't mara.....that doesn't stop oga jona from been probed if the need be. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by HARDDON: 10:11pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"

Ever heard of the Joseph Syndrome?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by oluwamile(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2015
shake am wit care oo,we no wan hear say elephant fly ooo
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2015
why is osinbanjo not smiling in d first pix...? he dey beef GEJ because of fuel scarcity?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by Chinom(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2015
Osinbajo looks a lot better in that suit. He should stop wearing that traditional attire with the ridiculous cap that makes him look like a church rat.

GEJ cannot wait to get out of Abuja. I no blame am. Nigeria is going down right now.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by xage(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2015
Thunder fire Jonathan and his cohorts...

God will bring justice...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by sunkoye: 10:15pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
. That change you detest so much you will not find nor see.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by gajerian(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"

After all the problems you still hate change? You are joking With God...
Only God can give or take power please don't call anybody a fake Pastor, don't judge........ Says the Bible

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by otr1(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

But be equally yoked to the Chosen One of the Almighty
Fixed cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by 5much(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2015
considering the fact that fuel scarcity has become a recurrent thing in Nigeria, it is good we seek alternative means of energy as i introduce solar rechargeable fan to you.

(1) it is made up of two parts,namely - the fan part and the solar panel part.
(2) it is very easy to set up, just plug the cable and its working. No technical expertise is required to set it up.
(3) it can work with sunlight and it can also work without sunlight using electricity(PHCN).
(4) It can work for 24hrs. During the day, it works with sunlight using the sunlight energy from the solar panel. Once it is night, it starts using the energy stored by its battery.
(5) it has different sizes. there is the 16 inches solar rechargeable standing fan and the 18 inches solar rechargeable standing fan.

best regards,
DTECH call/ whatsapp 08065643058

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by BlackHuman(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2015
He s should just pack his load and go, - Nobody will ever forget him in dis country.....GEJ d closest synonym to incompetence. I hope nigerians hav learn't their lesson- Don't ever vote 4 someone because of pity or sympathy, Instead; Vote based on competence and track-record.... Not because someone told u he had no shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by harry509: 10:24pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by 1miccza: 10:25pm On May 24, 2015
BlackHuman:
He s should just pack his load and go, - Nobody will ever forget him in dis country.....GEJ d closest synonym to incompetence. I hope nigerians hav learn't their lesson- Don't ever vote 4 someone because of pity or sympathy, Instead; Vote based on competence and track-record.... Not because someone told u he had no shoes.

And if this does not meet your expectations,what would you tag him?
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:27pm On May 24, 2015
Gwekzy:
GEJ must be pained standing next to Osinbajo....it's human nature

I would say GEJ is probably relieved. Ruling 9ja is difficult.

He never set out to be president, so sit tight syndrome was never there. Maybe that's why it was fairly easy for him to concede defeat despite much pressure from sycophants not to.

Even gra gra OBJ said even Jesus would struggle ruling 9ja.

He knows how much he used to bribe NASS just to avoid impeachment.

8 years in power, no light. Even Atiku now criticises OBJ "gas" approach to electricity.
Whatever you do, you will have ardent critics from every corner. Those critics usually do worse when they get into the hot seat.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by eleko1: 10:28pm On May 24, 2015
sad sex story in dis hard time?U nor get biz idea?May God help u.
donfineboi:
Are you bored? Do you like love stories? Sex stories? And True stories that can captivate you?
Over 40 mind blowing stories that can make your day wink

Click here http://www.browngarri.com/category/true-story/
undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by favourelisha(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2015
Oshigbanjo's wife is she a fulani or a niger republic woman,infact what a change indeed.
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by mooremedia: 10:31pm On May 24, 2015
Dude you're a lost course
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by mooremedia: 10:33pm On May 24, 2015
and Gej is saint, beacause he dines with saints right??
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by mbulela: 10:35pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
As fake as Jesus who was hanging as prostitutes and tax collectors.
Faker than the pentecostal pastors who have been hanging around Jonathan and patience his wife.
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2015
lilmax:
Osinbade is not smiling

Because he is focused and knows what he's doing.

Unlike your "HERO", Bros J lipsrsealed
lilmax:
Osinbade is not smiling

Because he is focused and knows what he's doing.

Unlike your "HERO", Bros J

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2015
Is it just my eyes or Jonathan is wearing white??shocked
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by liyahwillie(f): 10:50pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
And who is the angel?pdp I guess!lol u must be a joker...wolves in sheep clothing's.,"the devil I know is better than the beast in pdp"
Since u hate CHANGE may nothing ugly in ur life ever change........amin!amin!!amin!!!
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by liyahwillie(f): 10:50pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
And who is the angel?pdp I guess!lol u must be a joker...wolves in sheep clothing's.,"the devil I know is better than the beast in pdp"
Since u hate CHANGE may every ugly thing in ur life never change........amin!amin!!amin!!!
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by bigzic(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by muut2: 11:02pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"

What? But you experience change everyday and yet you said you hate "change" remember you changed from been a baby to an adult I guess yet you hate change, you were not born with a phone in your hands, you are using one now yet you hate change. you had no teeth when you were born and you have some in your mouth with which you use in chewing chew-ables yet you hate change, You did not bring money from your mother's womb you are spending money yet you hate? Why and how, or is it hypocrisy? Better accept CHANGE now before you would be asked to submit all the changes that has happened to you from God since birth...........lol
please bros stop hating and accept change which is the only thing that is permanent in life.
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by iretiland: 11:06pm On May 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/183620-inauguration-jonathan-osinbajo-worship-together.html

Photo credit: Reuben Abati

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/602557339279982592

The man who gave the sermon launch his primate-ship by being a non-conscience follower of national politics but a GEJ yes sir - yes sir at the expense of his calling. He therefore has a questionable integrity whose sermon should be dishonoured. Men claiming to hold onto a call even when they lack a moral conscience.
Re: Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 24, 2015
you have achieved what you want,i mean nigerian and their users,why crying? Go and Thank God and be happy that finally you have all contributed to discrediting Gej. Ever since he came to power,it has been distractions. Those who are destroying and desiring his failure are in the majority and we thought we are doing him. Its you that are in darkness without fuel also. All those who are instrumental to his failure since he came to power will know no peace in all they do! If you like put 20 buharis there. Nigerians must reap what they sow,if you like shout that its not your portion. You made his govt ungovernable even before he started,your family must be ungovernable for you... #IWillNotJoinUtoInsultGMB. GMB must perform. Weather he likes it or Not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp / Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn / You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.