Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter (973 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / GEJ Supporter Can You Say Amen To This Prayer (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by Heffalump(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2015
I was a staunch and adent supporter of PDP/ GEJ prior to the build up to the presidential election on March 28, (u may view my pre-election posts from my profile). My strong feeling and perpetual attachment to GEJ during that time was not bc he had over performed in his leadership, but out of sympathy derived from the anals of history that saw the menace and unslaught of Bokoharam from the very moment he was sworn in as the president of Nigeria in 2011. We all know the history of BH and how it was politicised. My solidarity was also reaffirmed by the propaganda machinery used by APC in some of their detasteful postures viewed to many as being rediculous.

We all knew PDP/ GEJ under performed for the 16 yrs of ruling Nigeria, but were douptful of the credibility and neutrality of the closest rival to GEJ in the person of GMB judging by his past.

In a nut shell, now that the elections have been worn and lost and the unexpected warrior has conquered and made away with the spoils of war, so many unheard truths have emerged to give credence to the voices and yearnings of "CHANGE" that had echoed thru out the perilous days of duel!

The rot and systemic decay in GEJ's administration is monumental and never in the history of Nigeria. Facts are there and you can't attribute this huge level of failure to insecurity caused by BH. Presently, I am a strong campaigner for President Buhari bc his body languge shows he's more business minded on the issues of Nigeria. GEJ does not merit a second chance and he and his lieutenants must face prosecution.

I noticed many are still following blindly, the dead party called PDP and nursing sentimental feelings about the current reality of political change in Nigeria. If you're of this view, can you honestly tell the difference bwn the poor deplorable situation of things in Nigeria at the moment and the beautiful 4yrs past?

PMB was elected by Nigerians just like GEJ was elected in 2011, but betrayed our trust. There is so much sincerity and discipline in PMB that I admire so much. As Nigerians, we MUST all support a president to succeed.

Long live PMB!

Long live Nairaland!!

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

PEACE wink

9 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by GabrielSuswam(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2015
Protection?
Re: I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by Mynd44: 9:52pm On May 24, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Protection?
You bet it. Everyone wants "Protection" these days cheesy
Re: I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by loomer: 9:56pm On May 24, 2015
Pdp and jonathan under performed for 16 years. Na wa o bros.

Make una de call obj name self for the problems nigeria de face na
Re: I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by Heffalump(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Protection?

Really?

You missed the point bro.
Re: I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by OduaVanguard: 10:18pm On May 24, 2015
I salute your courage OP. One of the hardest things for any human to do is to admit error and make an about turn. Your kind rare o. It shall be well with you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by kokoA(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Protection?
I hate your moniker with passion.
Re: I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by GabrielSuswam(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2015
kokoA:
I hate your moniker with passion.

Haba I still remain the Mr Infrastructure in Benue
Re: I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by bettercreature(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2015
@OP go and rebuild your party,GMB doesnt need your support,i detest people defecting from one party to another
Re: I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by Heffalump(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2015
bettercreature:
@OP go and rebuild your party,GMB doesnt need your support,i detest people defecting from one party to another

You are not a true patriot.

Confirmed! shocked
Re: I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter by bettercreature(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2015
Heffalump:

You are not a true patriot.

Confirmed! shocked
If you are,you won't betray your party because am sure you won't be here if GEJ had won the election,if you don't like GEJ go and form a new party not to join the winning team

(1) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Between Bovi And Bukola After His Auto Accident / Senate Presidency: Panic As APC Adopts Consensus Candidate Today / PHOTOS: Man Finds Snake In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.