Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi (22714 Views)

How FG Fuelled Buhari's Death Rumour - Niran Adedokun / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by gateleo(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2015
The Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, on Sunday said his disagreement with President Goodluck Jonathan was fueled in part by the President’s wife, Dame Patience Jonathan.

He said this after the premiere of a documentary on Amaechi years at the Silver Bird Galleria, Abuja.

According to him, the President and the ruling Peoples Democratic Party would have taken him to the cleaners, if they had anything incriminating against him.

Amaechi said, “We had a disagreement in principle between me and the President. Have you seen a country where the Commissioner of Police is reporting to the wife of the President? It’s in Rivers State.

“Have you seen a country where the Brigade Commander or the Navy Commander or Air Force Commander is reporting to the wife of the President? It’s in Rivers State.”

He explained that he was convinced that such conduct would not help in the development of any nation, saying he took a stand against it.

Amaechi stressed that Nigeria must never again go back to such dark days, stressing that public officers should learn to lead by the rule so as to avoid abuse of office by their spouses.

He pointed out that it was the husband of Mrs. Jonathan, who was elected.

The governor revealed that in his own case, he ensured that his wife knew her limits and he always told her she had no right to call any of his commissioners for anything, because the people voted him into office as governor, not her.

Amaechi challenged anyone, who had doubts about his performance in office, to go to Rivers State and see for himself or herself.

He also said all he did in the state were not for self-glorification but to bequeath a legacy for successive administrations in the state to sustain.

The governor added that 90 per cent of the people, who worked with him, betrayed him.

He further showcased his achievements, spanning all sectors of the state, wondering why the Federal Government was desperate about casting his administration in bad light even when he spent N105bn doing federal roads.

Amaechi pointed out that he kept a proper account of his stewardship and the books were open for all to see.

This, he said, gave him the courage to sustain the struggle, expressing joy that history would vindicate him in the end.

In the documentary, which featured some of his projects in the areas of security, works, agriculture, works, education, transportation, health and social development, Amaechi said the documentary left out some projects he would love to see documented.

Senator Magnus Abbe, who also featured in the documentary, explained how Amaechi pioneered the amnesty programmes through which unparalleled insecurity in the state was drastically reduced.

http://www.punchng.com/news/patience-jonathan-fuelled-my-conflict-with-president-pdp-amaechi/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by CountDracula(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2015
If no b say amaechi no get sense too, hw u go dey allow pvssy to fuel ur disagreement wit a man?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by gateleo(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2015
CountDracula:
If no b say amaechi no get sense too, hw u go dey allow pvssy to fuel ur disagreement wit a man?

You well so...?

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by CountDracula(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2015
gateleo:

You well so...?
If u get talk make u talk, no dey ask me stvpid question abeg...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by AhmedMustapha(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
Well She is gone for good maybe Governors will rest.

9 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by modath(f): 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
It is a well established fact that jona's balls are safely kept in mama piss" handbag ...but ......how on earth that woman got so powerful is still a mystery to me ?

Most women have their husband's mumu buttons but this case is absurd ...what does she hold over Jona's head to make him look the other way??

Or she caught him mounting another man?....

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by MugabeRobert: 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
CountDracula:
If no b say amaechi Jonathan no get sense too, hw u go dey allow pvssy to fuel ur disagreement wit a man?

Fixed.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by gateleo(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Fixed.

Thanks

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by CountDracula(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Fixed.
Mixed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by owobokiri(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2015
This attention seeking who-re that can't stand his own brother but will bow before a 'foreigner'. I laugh at his naivety, aware that the chicken will coke home tooste pretty soon. Nothing new with what u did loquacious Amaechi, . Jim Nwobodo, Nwachukwu, Asika, iwuanyanwu, etc from the east have been used to play this role before. They learnt and are now uncoperative, that's why new lads like Uba, offor and co were created by OBJ. These are fed inventions in the east, armed with cash and soldiers to achieve abujas decrees in the east. I just hope that the lanky imam works wonders otherwise, your bridges will be burnt quickly in the ss. Your problem is not a mama peace. Your problem is your ego that is the size of a planet.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by MugabeRobert: 10:57pm On May 24, 2015
modath:

How on earth that woman got so powerful is still a mystery to me ?...what does she hold over Jona's head to make him look the other way??

Or she caught him mounting another man?....

Am not a chauvinist, so I don't have anything against women but should I ever come close to anyone in semblance of mama piss aka sheppopotami, I would have strangled her before nightfall.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by drkay(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2015
I like him, he has been vindicated but He should continue to thank God that GEJ didn't win the election.

10 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 24, 2015
Traitor
Sold ya birthrite to I s l a m a b a d

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by MugabeRobert: 11:04pm On May 24, 2015
owobokiri:
This attention seeking who-re that can't stand his own brother but will bow before a 'foreigner'. I laugh at his naivety, aware that the chicken will coke home tooste pretty soon. Nothing new with what u did loquacious Amaechi, . Jim Nwobodo, Nwachukwu, Asika, iwuanyanwu, etc from the east have been used to play this role before. They learnt and are now uncoperative, that's why new lads like Uba, offor and co were created by OBJ. These are fed inventions in the east, armed with cash and soldiers to achieve abujas decrees in the east. I just hope that the lanky imam works wonders otherwise, your bridges will be burnt quickly in the ss. Your problem is not a mama peace. Your problem is your ego that is the size of a planet.

Where was your fake brotherhood when Jonathan choosed to support a northerner against his brother during NGF elections? I know most people in your calibre suffer selective amnesia to have quickly forgotten that the unrefined sheppopotami publicly snatched microphone from Ameachi over minor disagreements.

I'm glad Amaechi paid them in multiple folds. Karma is sweet when served to an ugly biittch.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 24, 2015
Amaechi Iscariot
Tell that to those who don't know you

Betrayal runs deep in Ikwerre blood

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by owobokiri(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Where was your fake brotherhood when Jonathan choosed to support a northerner against his brother during NGF elections? I know most people in your calibre suffer selective amnesia to have quickly forgotten that the unrefined sheppopotami publicly snatched microphone from Ameachi over minor disagreements.

I'm glad Amaechi paid them in multiple folds whit they gave him. Karma is sweet when served to an ugly biittch.

Aside: when will you and your likes in the yoruba political establishment/media/intelligentia stop fighting eastern women/other peoples wives servng in government or close to government?? Ngozi Iweala, Madueke,, Princess Oduah, Mama peace, the immigration woman , otteh etc. You don't think it speaks volume when a tribe collectively picks on vulnerable women?? It is ugly! I know that women beat up men in your enclave but that is not enough reason for you parasitic bunch to turn sexism into a tribal sport.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:25pm On May 24, 2015
owobokiri:

Aside: when will you and your likes in the yoruba political establishment/media/intelligentia stop fighting eastern women/other peoples wife servng in government or close to government?? Ngozi Iweala, Madueke,, Princess Oduah, Mama peace, the immigration woman , otteh etc. You don't think it speaks volume when a tribe collectively picks on vulnerable women?? It is ugly! I know that women beat up men in your enclave but that is not enough reason for you parasitic bunch to turn sexism into a tribal sport.
Answer the question in the first three lines and stop rigmarolling.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by MugabeRobert: 11:31pm On May 24, 2015
owobokiri:

[s]Aside: when will you and your likes in the yoruba political establishment/media/intelligentia stop fighting eastern women/other peoples wife servng in government or close to government?? Ngozi Iweala, Madueke,, Princess Oduah, Mama peace, the immigration woman , otteh etc. You don't think it speaks volume when a tribe collectively picks on vulnerable women?? It is ugly! I know that women beat up men in your enclave but that is not enough reason for you parasitic bunch to turn sexism into a tribal sport.

Rants.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by oduastates: 11:37pm On May 24, 2015
Jonathan's Nigeria that is where a first lady commands the police and the military like house boy and house girl.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by denedene(m): 12:32am On May 25, 2015
in as much as i wasnt impressed with jona's handling of his wife,she overstepped her boundaries but amaechi should stfu angry, we in rivers know how your wife went to different local govts n collected her share, we know why you didnt give shoprite the license to open leaving their building to rot so amaechi stfu again angry n lets move naija forward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Nobody: 2:27am On May 25, 2015
PEJ NIGERIA LTD.
Government of PEJ,by PEJ and for PEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2015
Amaechi was not ready to fight untill patience pushed him to the wall.

This was the first elected governor to be publicly reprimanded by the president's wife(remember she actually grabbed the mic from him)

The first governor who won an election(NGF) and they told us 16 was bigger than 19.

Moments later, they connived against him and suspended him from the PDP. My people,only a fooll would stay back and take these insults.

When some sentimental folks talk about betrayal, I laugh. Who actually betrayed who? So, a southern governor cannot campaign for a northern presidential candidate and vice versa?

Nigeria can never make progress with the kind of warped logic that these people have

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by 3ace(m): 5:48am On May 25, 2015
I heard from a reliable source that immediately Jonathan took over as the acting president, his camp knew there was trouble because PEJ was a typical unrefined/lousy Port Harcourt girl. They had to appoint a teacher to teach her the etiquette/conduct of a first lady. I was told that all efforts to refine this woman to be of good conduct at all times hit the brick wall. When it was apparent that she can't change, they had to let her be. I can say she contributed to her husband's downfall.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by godofwar666(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2015
Apart from Jumia, can anyone tell me how i can get fuel on Konga? Please
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Neduzze5(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2015
Eeyah... Cries of a drowning nigga!
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:19am On May 25, 2015
Amaechi, What again? This your strory is becoming boring and trite!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by ibkgab001: 7:20am On May 25, 2015
And so?

Haven't you revenge with all that you have

Brainless Amechu
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by anonimi: 7:20am On May 25, 2015
Is this the CONFESSION before REPENTANCE for a prodigal son who finally realised he went astray and needs to return home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Kx: 7:20am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Traitor
Sold ya birthrite to I s l a m a b a d

Even with what you see,, you still call Amechi a traitor?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2015
Amaechi should quit blabbing and keep mute! A man hated by his people and humiliated by a woman should either vanish from sight or bury his head in shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by passionate88: 7:21am On May 25, 2015
This guy talk pass woman

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did The National Assembly Finally Okay The Increase In Electricity Tariff? / Dino Melaye Reunites With Teddy Betso At Upper Chamber (Photos) / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.