Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi (22741 Views)

How FG Fuelled Buhari's Death Rumour - Niran Adedokun / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by mbulela: 8:21am On May 25, 2015
owobokiri:
This attention seeking who-re that can't stand his own brother but will bow before a 'foreigner'. I laugh at his naivety, aware that the chicken will coke home tooste pretty soon. Nothing new with what u did loquacious Amaechi, . Jim Nwobodo, Nwachukwu, Asika, iwuanyanwu, etc from the east have been used to play this role before. They learnt and are now uncoperative, that's why new lads like Uba, offor and co were created by OBJ. These are fed inventions in the east, armed with cash and soldiers to achieve abujas decrees in the east. I just hope that the lanky imam works wonders otherwise, your bridges will be burnt quickly in the ss. Your problem is not a mama peace. Your problem is your ego that is the size of a planet.
Enough of this silly accusation.
Brother that could not complete East-West road in almost six years?
For all his brotherly love, tell me one project Jonathan started and completed in rivers state.
All this brother and sister talk is crap. These people do not discriminate along ethnic lines when sharing our Commonwealth.
Stop being gullible.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by abokikhalifa: 8:26am On May 25, 2015
Amechi my role model, buhari my mentor, not even a 100 PEJ can hold you back... If ur fucking nd lazy pple don't like u abeg pack come yoruba land...we love u
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Wildrage: 8:26am On May 25, 2015
The danger of a single narrative, these people always count on our short memories in their stupid attempt at revisionism. Was it Mama peace who encouraged Mr Amaechi in collaboration with Sylva and Saraki (then chairman of the governors forum) to vehemently oppose the swearing in of Gej as the acting president, even lobbying the national assembly members with Ghana must go to make sure he was never sworn in? Their treachery started long before Jonathan became the head of state and all their subsequent actions were geared towards achieving a premeditated objective. Amaechi is an arrogant, over ambitious oafish young man, placed by good fortune in a position beyond his ken. He is leaving Rivers state more fractured and insecure than he met it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Cadamlk: 8:27am On May 25, 2015
CountDracula:
If no b say amaechi no get sense too, hw u go dey allow pvssy to fuel ur disagreement wit a man?
You dey talk like say you nor know say p.sy get power.If it can make Adam eat apple,render Samson powerless.Then who be GEJ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by CountDracula(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2015
Cadamlk:
You dey talk like say you nor know say p.sy get power.If it can make Adam eat apple,render Samson powerless.Then who be GEJ?
Say no to Pvssy power
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by refreshrate: 8:32am On May 25, 2015
Wildrage:
The danger of a single narrative, these people always count on our short memories in their stupid attempt at revisionism. Was it Mama peace who encouraged Mr Amaechi in collaboration with Sylva and Saraki (then chairman of the governors forum) to vehemently oppose the swearing in of Gej as the acting president, even lobbying the national assembly members with Ghana must go to make sure he was never sworn in? Their treachery started long before Jonathan became the head of state and all their subsequent actions were geared towards achieving a premeditated objective. Amaechi is an arrogant, over ambitious oafish young man, placed by good fortune in a position beyond his ken. He is leaving Rivers state more fractured and insecure than he met it

Gbamest!
Allow the foolish vulture who doesn't deserve oxygen to be deceiving himself. He thinks people have forgotten all his stupid actions from that time.
Bloody sellout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by sweetgala(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2015
cry
owobokiri:

Aside: when will you and your likes in the yoruba political establishment/media/intelligentia stop fighting eastern women/other peoples wife servng in government or close to government?? Ngozi Iweala, Madueke,, Princess Oduah, Mama peace, the immigration woman , otteh etc. You don't think it speaks volume when a tribe collectively picks on vulnerable women?? It is ugly! I know that women beat up men in your enclave but that is not enough reason for you parasitic bunch to turn sexism into a tribal sport.

All those women were corrupt and brought shame to their people and the country. They also stole the collective wealth of the nation. If that is how your people intend to rob the country blind we are unto you.

We all know what May 29 would bring, lady justice blindfold would be removed and she would seek vengeance against the enemies of Nigeria.

Yoruba people are honest and we would never call blue as black, look at Omisore, Bode George , Tafa Balogun ,Kashamu , we don't believe a goose is too golden to be fairly rewarded for it's crime.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by noblegrex: 8:51am On May 25, 2015
Well, Amaechi u don't have problems anymore,u r vindicated.some people say u r a betrayal,while some say u sold your birth right bt I'm telling u that u just showed them that u r for this country and this country alone.u r not a selfish, senseless,stereotipic tribalist like them. I doff my hat for, u thumbs up.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Damikevin(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2015
Goodmorning y'all. The wait is finally over. Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. Start your day with a dope track. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #DropYourComents #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by size40: 8:55am On May 25, 2015
owobokiri:
This attention seeking who-re that can't stand his own brother but will bow before a 'foreigner'. I laugh at his naivety, aware that the chicken will coke home tooste pretty soon. Nothing new with what u did loquacious Amaechi, . Jim Nwobodo, Nwachukwu, Asika, iwuanyanwu, etc from the east have been used to play this role before. They learnt and are now uncoperative, that's why new lads like Uba, offor and co were created by OBJ. These are fed inventions in the east, armed with cash and soldiers to achieve abujas decrees in the east. I just hope that the lanky imam works wonders otherwise, your bridges will be burnt quickly in the ss. Your problem is not a mama peace. Your problem is your ego that is the size of a planet.
Without doubt, many of u here abusing my Governor, Rotimi Amaechi everyday on NL are Igbos. To me as a Rivers man and many other Rivers people too, Amaechi mean well for us. We like him and will continue to like him. Amaechi had to fight back like every other person and the result is what we are seeing today. GEJ is going home short and simple

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by itops(f): 9:02am On May 25, 2015
LKO:

Next time dnt waste ur time on a fool. Fools are better ignored.

All Ameachi said are nothing but the truth. Patience is a crude woman, even GEJ in his quiet time, would be regretting getting married to that market woman.

have you ever witnessed jonathan regretting marrying his wife , abi na mumu de worry you. if u want to address the topic, address it with commonsense and keep their marriage out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by itops(f): 9:05am On May 25, 2015
mbulela:

You may have a point there grin grin

dont be a fool like d commentor you seconded.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by hijodedios: 9:05am On May 25, 2015
Amechi should please shot up and face his life,he is begining to nag like women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by jkross(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2015
Amech should tell Nigerian the genesis of the whole rift..Your problem started with okirika people they called on their sister..efforts were made to call you to order but u decided to play God forgetting that Rivers is also part of Nigeria and GEJ oko PEJ was president...u get if it were in d days of old the queen would have asked for ur head from the king..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by harry509: 9:15am On May 25, 2015
gateleo:
The Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, on Sunday said his disagreement with President Goodluck Jonathan was fueled in part by the President’s wife, Dame Patience Jonathan.

He said this after the premiere of a documentary on Amaechi years at the Silver Bird Galleria, Abuja.

According to him, the President and the ruling Peoples Democratic Party would have taken him to the cleaners, if they had anything incriminating against him.

Amaechi said, “We had a disagreement in principle between me and the President. Have you seen a country where the Commissioner of Police is reporting to the wife of the President? It’s in Rivers State.

“Have you seen a country where the Brigade Commander or the Navy Commander or Air Force Commander is reporting to the wife of the President? It’s in Rivers State.”

He explained that he was convinced that such conduct would not help in the development of any nation, saying he took a stand against it.

Amaechi stressed that Nigeria must never again go back to such dark days, stressing that public officers should learn to lead by the rule so as to avoid abuse of office by their spouses.

He pointed out that it was the husband of Mrs. Jonathan, who was elected.

The governor revealed that in his own case, he ensured that his wife knew her limits and he always told her she had no right to call any of his commissioners for anything, because the people voted him into office as governor, not her.

Amaechi challenged anyone, who had doubts about his performance in office, to go to Rivers State and see for himself or herself.

He also said all he did in the state were not for self-glorification but to bequeath a legacy for successive administrations in the state to sustain.

The governor added that 90 per cent of the people, who worked with him, betrayed him.

He further showcased his achievements, spanning all sectors of the state, wondering why the Federal Government was desperate about casting his administration in bad light even when he spent N105bn doing federal roads.

Amaechi pointed out that he kept a proper account of his stewardship and the books were open for all to see.

This, he said, gave him the courage to sustain the struggle, expressing joy that history would vindicate him in the end.

In the documentary, which featured some of his projects in the areas of security, works, agriculture, works, education, transportation, health and social development, Amaechi said the documentary left out some projects he would love to see documented.

Senator Magnus Abbe, who also featured in the documentary, explained how Amaechi pioneered the amnesty programmes through which unparalleled insecurity in the state was drastically reduced.

http://www.punchng.com/news/patience-jonathan-fuelled-my-conflict-with-president-pdp-amaechi/
Amaechi has done well 4 river state abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 9:16am On May 25, 2015
This Ameachi is just so stupid, quarrelling with a woman!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by tammie24: 9:17am On May 25, 2015
When ya'adua was in power didn't Turai do worse? Where was Amechi then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by LKO(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2015
itops:

Na mumu dey worry me, kolo dey my head.

Now get off my mention.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:35am On May 25, 2015
Honestly it beats my imagination why a Man should engage in a show of superiority with a woman. Ameachi let me down on this. Everyone knew what fuelled his anger. WOMAN WRAPPER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by ehinsf: 9:36am On May 25, 2015
They should try to settle cus election is over
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Sajio(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2015
Ameachi is nothing but an attention seeker.... why tlking from the both side of ur mouth?? No longer oil well, but patience?? guy wait for wike to xpose ur loots.. cos I can't see any tangible project u did!! Akpabio proovs it all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by aminae: 9:44am On May 25, 2015
We all know that what First Lady did was wrong and everyone was against it and supported Amechi then, but as it stands now because of his unforgiving and rude attitude I dnt think he deserves my support, he lost it when he refused to forget and respect the president. Why is he complaining, who wants to know the cause of their disagreement, am just happy the President handled it maturely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 9:50am On May 25, 2015
Wildrage:
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by shammah1(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2015
That continues to make you southerners slaves to we northerners.
Chiefpriest1:
Amaechi was not ready to fight untill patience pushed him to the wall.

This was the first elected governor to be publicly reprimanded by the president's wife(remember she actually grabbed the mic from him)

The first governor who won an election(NGF) and they told us 16 was bigger than 19.

Moments later, they connived against him and suspended him from the PDP. My people,only a fooll would stay back and take these insults.

When some sentimental folks talk about betrayal, I laugh. Who actually betrayed who? So, a southern governor cannot campaign for a northern presidential candidate and vice versa?

Nigeria can never make progress with the kind of warped logic that these people have
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:57am On May 25, 2015
Incase you just commented without reading because you want to be FTC, the issue was that Patience was over stepping her boundaries and acting like she is the assistant president of Nigeria...

CountDracula:
If no b say amaechi no get sense too, hw u go dey allow pvssy to fuel ur disagreement wit a man?
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by hensben(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:

There are too many bigots especially in the SS/SE.
True.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 10:00am On May 25, 2015
refreshrate:

Gbamest!
Allow the foolish vulture who doesn't deserve oxygen to be deceiving himself. He thinks people have forgotten all his stupid actions from that time.
Bloody sellout.

What did he say he did in River state??

Ameachi makes me feel APC has nothing to offer Nigerian.............Ameachi has never talked about
the many good changes APC campaigned since after the election rather he is gathering
momentum for trouble and nothing more........for me that's all that there is in the whole 'Change'
Scheme in Ameachi's view...............very shameful.
What about shutting down court for over a year with so many people languishing in cell because they cannot get any court hearing
and his failed mono rail project with millions of Naira carted away in disguise of the silly monorail project. and all the mirage roads project
most of which are giving way as at today.
With all the confusion he has tried creating in Rivers state , Ameachi lacks democratic reasoning , survives on propaganda talks and dictatorship. He his full of shit talks and behaviour!
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 10:01am On May 25, 2015
shammah1:
That continues to make you southerners slaves to we northerners.

Slaves to your own selves!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 10:06am On May 25, 2015
size40:

Without doubt, many of u here abusing my Governor, Rotimi Amaechi everyday on NL are Igbos. To me as a Rivers man and many other Rivers people too, Amaechi mean well for us. We like him and will continue to like him. Amaechi had to fight back like every other person and the result is what we are seeing today. GEJ is going home short and simple

99.98% of Rivers and SS are aganst Ameachi, he is very unpopular now in SS/SE the 0.02% that are with him are those eating with him....
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Ilemba(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Traitor Sold ya birthrite to I s l a m a b a d

why is everything about your life is hate?
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Felixjude(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2015
Yorubbish:
Amaechi Iscariot

Tell that to those who don't know you

Betrayal runs deep in Ikwerre blood
Can you guys just stop this talk of betrayal abeg....this is someone who stood for what he felt was the right thing and even put his life and career on the line.
So because he is from the same region with GEJ, he should have betrayed his belief on the alter of sentiment an tribalism abi.... Until we Nigerians stick out for the right thing irrespective of who/what is involved, then this nation wouldn't move forward.
Today, we talk of an end to corruption and hope the new government fight it head on. If the new president decides, in an attempt not to "betray" his friends, choose to be selective, do you think we will achieve anything??.

Please let's call a spade a spade....GEJ did so well yet, with few days to the end of his 5years tenure, no fuel, light, security, corruption everywhere, moribund agencies, sick economy..... the list goes on and on......
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:43am On May 25, 2015
CountDracula:
if no be say countdracula no get sense too, hw u no fit convince say na her dull husband dey second to every of her decision against amaechi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria - Obasanjo / President Buhari Presides Over Security Meeting / Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.