Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? (2625 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by Adaeze003(f): 6:36pm On May 25, 2015
WebSurfer:

What are you typing? Am Lazy? seriously?
I have spent the last complete month doing every cooking in my house as a guy without visiting fast food or eateries more than thrice and Sundays only, mind you i cook quality dishes like a family man, secondly, i am not a whorish guy as staying out of fornication has become a hobby for this same obvious reasons about girls, to the extent of giving advises to females who come my way or try to hit me up because its very common with bachelors, so what are you trying to tell me ? undecided

I'm not trying to tell you anything... I'm only sick of the way guys talk about Nigerian girls on here and also tired of tryna convince anyone otherwise. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by WebSurfer(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2015
Tabelachizza:
Hmmmmmm

Do we still have ladies of DIGNITY.

Men of esteemable Value nko

So much is being expected of ladies these days that guys are now blind to see the hidden beauty of a woman.

1. They expect us to be Independent
2. They expect us to be unMaterialistic
3. They expect us satisfy their urge
4. They expect us to do all the house chores without
Complaints.
5. They still expect us to stay with them without Money ****
All these talk about Dignity is just because of Money.

If I may ask,,, Who on earth doesn't like money

What is the worth of living a good life without money??
No one is perfect but we all are moving on to perfection.

Map out what you need in a lady,not what you want::If u can get like 50% of it,then work on her to get 15 or 20 %,then take the remaining 30% to be the imperfection in human.
With that 70%,i belive the DIGNITY you are. looking for must have been found**

Mind you i never complained about the money aspect, there is a huge difference between materialism in girls and giving out of love or likeness,
Secondly, no girl is expected to satisfy and man's urge and simply the way they have been going around sleeping with men to and fro..

The situation prompting this post has to do with similar, after meeting a lady, she looks so beautiful and all innocent, everything seem like if you get her, you will do anything to keep her ad long as shes going to be a good keeper, you feel she might as well be a virgin or at least close being one, you feel great, finally you begin to interact slowly and you begin to find out she doesnt seem to be what you thought, you try to confirm by going deep down there only to find yourself in one Mediterranean sea . how else do you expect me to feel? you mean i just fornicated again knowing fully well i will have to move on to the next one? how can a girl of 19-20 be so loosed like she is 28-30 and the worse part is they dont feel remorse about it. i will need to stop here for now, Girls really need to change, stop opening thier legs for every men who come thier way, trust me , i found a greater love for every girl in the past who refused to allow me in for this reason, i do really appreciate them
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by suzzy16(f): 7:05pm On May 25, 2015
WebSurfer:
How can an ugly guy like me try to roll with an ugly girl, biko that does not sound nice at all, i need a beautiful wife
lol,u re vry funny dude,nobody is ever ugly,remember,God created us in his own image
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by WebSurfer(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,u re vry funny dude,nobody is ever ugly,remember,God created us in his own image
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lol
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by suzzy16(f): 7:07pm On May 25, 2015
jashar:

Then what?

Please, tell me the things females should do in the house.

All of those things you think should be done are based on personal and most times cultural perspectives.

You and your babe decides who does what in YOUR home.

Namaste.
thank u
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by suzzy16(f): 7:10pm On May 25, 2015
WebSurfer:

i am not talking of wanting to do dishes or other types of chores on personal agreement, of course we do not have to ask, we we supposed to tell a girl whom woke up together on thesame bed to make the bed in the morning, are we supposed to cook or prepare meals, do required kitchen and house cleaning on our own? these things they will watch you do them and feel very comfortable without even trying to ask for assistance not knowing we are just hipping these thoughts in our head, amongst others, these days, Ladies would feel it is love to even help them with laundry, sometimes i begin to ask myself where they grew up from.
a nigerian man thinking,sorry o
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by suzzy16(f): 7:12pm On May 25, 2015
sinizia:
There are good ladies, there are bad ladies..
There are good men, there are bad men..
There are irresponsible women, there are responsible women..
There are irresponsible men, likewise responsible men..

The bad news is, they don't come cheap, or easily. They're like diamond in the rough, they are no awashed every where. Good soup, as Nigerians will say, na money kill am. In this case, what you need is time, patience, God and determination to find the good women.

Bad things are more than good things, so you don't expect to find good women anyhow. Also, all those things you listed, they can be found in men. We have murders, ritualists, rápists, paédophiles, drug peddlers, thieves, cheats which fall under men. Our leaders that have ruined this country are 90% men. Most wars in the world are carried out by men. So nobody holy pass. Take your time, being a man, the biological clock favours you.

The problem is, sometimes we find the right woman, but we belittle her or for whatever reason, ignore her.
thank u
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by suzzy16(f): 7:20pm On May 25, 2015
Adaeze003:
Uhm... what's that saying again? "You are what you attract"?

So first off Mr, do you have any dignity at all? This one you're already claiming girls should have "more" respect for their body which is something a loose(whorish) man will say.

Secondly, what is wrong with a man cooking and doing chores in his home? I'm sure you expect that once a girl lands, you should do nothing. Now, isn't that what a lazy man will do?

So, how will a lazy and loose man attract a girl with dignity?

Like your brother advised, leave the country and find a perfect or how did you put it again "nearest best available spinster"...
even those akata women he mention re more worst than nigerian women,u must do all the house chores for them as a man to show u love them and caring
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by Adaeze003(f): 7:25pm On May 25, 2015
suzzy16:
even those akata women he mention re more worst than nigerian women,u must do all the house chores for them as a man to show u love them and caring

Lol. No let them go n get wives from outside. Maybe then they'll realize the grass ain't greener on the other side.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by suzzy16(f): 7:33pm On May 25, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lol. No let them go n get wives from outside. Maybe then they'll realize the grass ain't greener on the other side.
they can even shoot u or make cops arrest u if u cheat on them,claiming emotional abusive
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by WebSurfer(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2015
suzzy16:
a nigerian man thinking,sorry o
the truth is undefeated
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by cyprus000: 8:44pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by lanicky(f): 8:55pm On May 25, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
gringrin

I have been there too,havn't you heard of shakau?

Dats my junior bro.
[/size]

What!! *faints*
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by ShayGirl(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2015
Yes we still do cos im one lady with dignity.......and don't know of others.. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!!!.....
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? by elantraceey(f): 10:19pm On May 25, 2015
You are who you attract , the people you meet and get close to is a reflection of who you truly are so I'm not surprised at your write up at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Guys You Must Never, Under Any Circumstances, Fall In Love With(*ladies Only) / Husband Or Wife! Which Should Be Older? / Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.