Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help (13623 Views)

Natural Ways To Get Rid Of PIMPLES Overnight... / Severe Acne (pimples) Treatment / I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by gynny(f): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Having trouble on how to get rid of acne? We have listed some fabulous ways on how to treat acne scars and get back that beautiful skin you want! click on...
For more details about pimples effect and cures, click the URL below
http://gigihealth.com/how-to-get-rid-of-acne-acne-breakouts-acne-treatments/
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by gynny(f): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Early signs of pregnancy can be easily detected. Click here to read more on pregnancy, pregnancy symptoms, pregnancy test and so much more...
for more details, click on the link below.
http://gigihealth.com/early-signs-of-pregnancy-pregnancy-test/
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by gynny(f): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sweat pimples occur when the weather is humid and hot or as a result of exercising and working your body hard, which causes a certain type of acne known as pityrosporum folliculitis. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/sweat-pimples-does-sweat-cause-pimples-and-acne/
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by sopretty: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
U can get sopretty pimples eradicator kit, our face kit will not only dry up your pimples but also it will erase every trace of it leaving ur face as soft and smooth as that of a new born baby within 2 weeks your pimples will vanish and will never return, the face kit contains face scrub, face cleanser and face cream, call or whatsapp now to get urs 09024838720

Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by puffyy: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
pimples sufferers don't disturb yourself pilling and applying shits on ur face,just get ursef a medicated soap premier cool or kasimo either of the 2 will do,wash ur face 3times a day. u wud c result within 2weeks. note;don't use any cream or lotion on ur face again they are chemicals
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by beatmonster(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
blessedfavoured:
Buy sebamed clear face foaming cleanser about 1500 and olay regenerist serum, goes for 5000, in 2 weeks u will see a difference. Im not saying it will clear it off completely in 2 weeks o. After 4 months the spots on my face had blended in almost completely with my skin. Im still on it. Though I still get breakouts before my period but it heals FAST like in less than a week and the spot clears off quickly too.

you can also get the sebamed clear face toner, I only used it for a month before I stopped because I felt I didnt need it any more. It reduces the oil on ur face. It has alcohol but not drying at all.

also, change ur pillowcase everyday,
do not use any scrub until u no longer have any inflamed pimple on ur face
do not pick, do not rub do not touch. HANDS OFF COMPLETELY. Its hard trust me, but u must try. And u face will get smoother ull be temped to touch every single time.

Pls do not, I repeat do not use any form of bleaching cream on your face especial mixed cream. It will take you a thousand steps back. Your acne will get worse trust me. Back when my acne was not bad, just teenage acne, I had a few black spots which I thought was a lot back then and only on my forehead and very little on my cheek. Somebody sold me a cream mix to use on my acne, very tiny tub it only lasted 2 weeks trust me my skin was flawless but it was lightening my face so I decided to stop. The type of big pimples that hit my face afterwards, I thought I was cursed and my face became darker than it was before i started using the cream from hell. I battled this for close to two years before it eventually settled. So please do not make the same mistake I made.

hth
iamblisz
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04
jeomegso:
Hi,
am a cosmetogist. I decided to go through the course because I had acne, pimples, papules, milia, spots,...etc since 8_9 yrs ago.
I used products....a lot. Even used garlic on my face.
what finally cleaered my face was I bought a dermertology book from the US and and carefully read it in details. Then summed up my treatment regimen to these:
Dr Shelfieds clear zit 10% benzoyl peroxide in the morning
Retin A 0.05% retinoic acid at night.

Add equal amount of a moisturizer to the Clear zit cos u need only 5% benzoyl peroxide to work at a time.
use Seba med face moisturizer to always keep ur face moisturized.

Just 3 products. Make sure to use religiously at least till you finish a the first set.
it works n professional too.
I have a question before applying the retin at night should I wash with benzoyl peroxide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updates From 2018 Miss Polo International Pageant Grand Finale / Fashion School In Ibadan / Lingerie And Underwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.