Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians (15425 Views)

Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari / Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by babybuzx(f): 9:41am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
my brother na so we see am o....light dey yafu yafu

Fuel dey enough no queue grin

am just having sympathy for yolobas as they keep lamenting over the availability of fuel and the price of those found
and where is the light wey dey yafu yafu because no light in yenagoa here since thursday morning and i buy fuel at 200 in filling station last night with serious que.3 litre is just 2 litre
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by kodded(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2015
babybuzx:
and where is the light wey dey yafu yafu because no light in yenagoa here since thursday morning and i buy fuel at 200 in filling station last night with serious que.3 litre is just 2 litre
but no queue in calabar sad
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2015
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Progress2468(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2015
Everybody Jonathan this, Jonathan that. Hope u guys know this Scarcity is an Artificial one because the fuel is available but the marketers refuse to sell because they are on strike

Now who is More wicked ? People (marketers) who have fuel and refuse to sell thereby watching pple suffer and businesses close down. Knowing fully well that the country is in a transition peroid and still went on strike or the soon to be Ex president in 4 days time who refused to beg them.
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by franconian: 3:42pm On May 25, 2015
akoaki:
Countries are not governed by prayers but by hardwork, patriotism and love for the governed. I hate to hear nigerian politicians , pastors, imams, marabouts and others asking Nigerians to pray and fast for our leaders when all they do is to loot the country dry in collusion with the religious leaders. I think Nigerians are now wiser and have come to realise that there in no substitute for honesty, integrity, hardwork and patriotism. Afterall the holy book says work and pray ; not pray and pray as the latter will only bring failures, the hallmark of the outgoing government. Finally, the Islamic holy book says " tie your camel first, then put your trust in God and give regards to WORLDLY CAUSES ". In this sense, worldly causes are : initiative, personal responsibility, ownership of your life, securing your assets, belief in higher power and watching out for your neighbor. Nigerians should get real and stop living a life of illusions.

I would have given you 50l of fuel for this comment but it's so unfortunate that fuel is now rarer than gold.
Anyways, thank you Boss!
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by akoaki(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2015
franconian:

I would have given you 50l of fuel for this comment but it's so unfortunate that fuel is now rarer than gold.
Anyways, thank you Boss!

Thanks. I will remind you of the fuel when it becomes available.
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by 12month: 4:22pm On May 25, 2015
4stylz:

What is my business with you graduating from a university; are you the only graduate in Nigeria or you are better in bragging with your degree?

Guy oya no vex. Let's act matured. Bye.
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 25, 2015
4stylz:

Your life is in the hands of yours kinsmen in the village and you are here disturbing yourself online when you know your problem; May God delivers your your supidity; GeJ wI'll continue to enjoy the good life which you may never have; and No harm will come to him; let's see how Buhari will probe him.. idiot
weyrey lele yi o, thank ur head sey I just see diesel buy, if to sey... Well thank ur head weyrey somebody
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 25, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Listen to me soldier,YOU ARE A FuuL! cos you lack respect
u know ur room dey Yaba left apa osi grin weyrey2
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Lionsclaw: 10:54pm On May 25, 2015
adeekiti:
u know ur room dey Yaba left apa osi grin weyrey2
grin Immediately you read me you fully understood that you are a fuul and I like that very much about you.
By the way go read up all you can now b4 ur battery dies cos u dont have fuel to charge ur phone and who knws ur 2mb from ur mobile provider will soon finish. It will be sad for u to waste them hating on me cos I am forever online far away from nepa. No hard feelings I only stated what you are -a CHILDISH FUUL wink
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 25, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin Immediately you read me you fully understood that you are a fuul and I like that very much about you.
By the way go read up all you can now b4 ur battery dies cos u dont have fuel to charge ur phone and who knws ur 2mb from ur mobile provider will soon finish. It will be sad for u to waste them hating on me cos I am forever online far away from nepa. No hard feelings I only stated what you are -a CHILDISH FUUL wink
yo nigga calling for some crack down pills in ur silly junky funky lil brain , Amma let ur low damn azz run through the drain wen u motherfvckazz snitch gat u a brain , yo get ur faaro outta here nigga
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Lionsclaw: 2:23am On May 26, 2015
adeekiti:
yo nigga calling for some crack down pills in ur silly junky funky lil brain , Amma let ur low damn azz run through the drain wen u motherfvckazz snitch gat u a brain , yo get ur faaro outta here nigga
grin look at you. Just look at ur sorry soul. A poor boy from d village of ekiti who has not even smelt good life tryin to mimic. Let me tell u poor boy gather enof kerosene for ur lantern and read hard and mayb someday u will travel d world to see that people dont really speak like that in advance countries. But for now manage ur poverty life
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 6:33am On May 26, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin look at you. Just look at ur sorry soul. A poor boy from d village of ekiti who has not even smelt good life tryin to mimic. Let me tell u poor boy gather enof kerosene for ur lantern and read hard and mayb someday u will travel d world to see that people dont really speak like that in advance countries. But for now manage ur poverty life
i will buy u a world nigga, ur life is so low that you can't accept another man's success, if I'm a village then I think every man who wants to be success should better start coming over, those words sank ur brain and u can't gather the meaning right ? cheesy ok I will be Good enough to help you translate , come and meet me at my location and I will help u out that is if u can stand my physique junkazz
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Lionsclaw: 9:32am On May 26, 2015
adeekiti:
i will buy u a world nigga, ur life is so low that you can't accept another man's success, if I'm a village then I think every man who wants to be success should better start coming over, those words sank ur brain and u can't gather the meaning right ? cheesy ok I will be Good enough to help you translate , come and meet me at my location and I will help u out that is if u can stand my physique junkazz
Haha why are you giving yourself an assignment I did not send u boy what do I need ur rubbish for? I have told you to go back and read ur books well. You wont get a job even as a recharge card seller if u apply writing like that lol. You were merely trying to impress me.
Now see another reason to make u believe u are a fuul and a simpleton; you look at ur sorry self and conclude u have a bigger physique lol. Dont worry just give me ur precise location u are too unimportant for me to imagine u exist bt I will ring up people who will do u justise. That is what it means to be a boss
By the way d last time I checked u refuse to accept that Jonathan will forever be better than ur entire generation put together.
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 9:56am On May 26, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Haha why are you giving yourself an assignment I did not send u boy what do I need ur rubbish for? I have told you to go back and read ur books well. You wont get a job even as a recharge card seller if u apply writing like that lol. You were merely trying to impress me.
Now see another reason to make u believe u are a fuul and a simpleton; you look at ur sorry self and conclude u have a bigger physique lol. Dont worry just give me ur precise location u are too unimportant for me to imagine u exist bt I will ring up people who will do u justise. That is what it means to be a boss
By the way d last time I checked u refuse to accept that Jonathan will forever be better than ur entire generation put together.
u and ur goons are going down fella, no hood getting down u freakz, u can't stand me talk less of my niggaz from the G, bastard bring it on, u are falling I tell u wink
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Lionsclaw: 10:15am On May 26, 2015
adeekiti:
u and ur goons are going down fella, no hood getting down u freakz, u can't stand me talk less of my niggaz from the G, bastard bring it on, u are falling I tell u wink
Hahaha you are trash. Area boy that has no respect for his president. Next time be respectful and u might just be successful in life. Distasteful low lifer
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 10:18am On May 26, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Hahaha you are trash. Area boy that has no respect for his president. Next time be respectful and u might just be successful in life. Distasteful low lifer
u are a clown nigga, thought u said u no fear.. See fear for ur face, I know pple like u.. Na mouth u get, we will see the street champion soon, olodo I'm the boss and u know it, weyrey le le yi o grin Oya chop knuckle bros, how fuel for ur side?
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 10:30am On May 26, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Look at this pig who is laughing with you. U obviously lack comprehension else u would have dropped ur precise location and a phone number that wont be switched off. And if u think u will see me there you are a joker what do I have boys in Nigeria for.
By the way ask Seun for my IP address and you will know that the land were I am writing you from there is no fuel scarecity and I dont use generator. Thats why I pity ur life. All I need u to learn primarily is respect for your superiors
thank God sey ur land no get Scarecity as u typed , u be my oga na .. Double twale for the boss, oga seun abeg give dis my boss room and parlor for Nairaland , bros come ajegunle I dey wait for u grin
Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by obontami: 10:15pm On May 28, 2015
fyneboi79:
This clueless man should shut up and prepare for jail time.

I think your father should be the one jail for raping all your sisters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal / Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 / Raid On Odili's Home Appeared Like Mission To Kill, Maim Her - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.