Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Don't Abuse Our Social Networks. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Abuse Our Social Networks. (481 Views)

If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks. / Imagine We Had Animals On Social Networks.... / Seconds Ago From Comment On You Do Our Social (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Abuse Our Social Networks. by MichaelJay1(m): 2:44am On May 25, 2015
Abuse of FACEBOOK starts when you upload pictures that reveal the whole of your body instead of your face alone. It's "Face book", don't you get it?
As if that's not enough, you take to abusing TWITTER by using your keypad to type texts and send to someone when you're supposed to use your mouth and tweet like a bird as the name implies. Please, ask a bird what it means to tweet.
Furthermore, you decide that your desire to abuse cannot be curbed, so you pounce on WHATSAPP by using it to share messages, pictures, videos etc other than just asking your friends 'What's Up?' as the name sounds.
Now, the worst you've done is to login to NAIRALAND using Megabytes instead of Naira!
Bros, I fear you. I take God beg you, change now, change, I say change before the long hand of abuse catches up with you!
Hahaha! What will you do to me if i tell you say na MB I take post this thing?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Most Funniest And Silliest Things Ever Done During Childhood / Urgent Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.