Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel (47013 Views)

The Useless Reason Ifeanyi Ubah Was Arrested Was A Set Up....Proof! / Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Nobody: 6:42am On May 25, 2015
The marketers should sell 4 profit. Why government should exchange some crude fly refined products.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by ichidodo: 6:42am On May 25, 2015
tribalidt.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by simongonner: 6:42am On May 25, 2015
I see....
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by massinola(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2015
k
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by EarlyBaba: 6:42am On May 25, 2015
conning men.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Nobody: 6:42am On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

BUHARI MUST JAIL IFEANYI UBAH LIKE HE JAILED EKUEME. THEY ARE BOTH THIEVES FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING STUPIDITY
This type of stupidity is hereditary. why don't u take a trip to tb Joshua for help

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Kayendy(m): 6:43am On May 25, 2015
No matter wat u guys believe, subsidy is real and so if Ubah has nth to hide... he did Biz with govt and in every Biz dia must be profit. maybe his profit is too much but dat is biz and so if he has decided to do good with d excess profit he has made, it is still biz made to open d way for him for d coming govt. It is either d coming govt agrees or not but every biz man follows only d way to profit making... everyone writing nonsense abt him, lemme ask u "if any of u had d opportunity Ubah has wouldn't u have done same tin or even worse?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by DaBullIT(m): 6:45am On May 25, 2015
GogetterMD:
Just look at the intelligent analysis from GMB.
And the end question, is there really subsidy or not?
That would be answered in a few weeks.
A Lotta cabals will be going outta business pretty soon

Going out of business won't hurt them, what will is assassination or prison term , people like them won't go down without a fight so while we pray for mercy and abundance, let's pray for peace as Nigerians are too broke for now and will do anything for money

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Nobody: 6:45am On May 25, 2015
Most of the mofos are not living in the country. Some uses all these dead Nokia phones that ba3 last longer. Yet they spit none sense.

CountDracula:
Even for dis fuel crisis, people stil dey buy fuel, on gen, charge and nairaland... Naija people
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by radgenez: 6:45am On May 25, 2015
I don't really understand what is wrong with u APC plebs the man is coming out to end the misery of many nigerians and u r here fantasizing about him going to jail.
Is he more corrrupt than alkakija adenuga or tinubu whoa all got their oil fields illegally and are now holding the country that they milk dry regularly to ransom or is it because he supported GEJ shame on u alll
PS: since u hate him so much don't buy the fuel he imports else yall r just hypocrites

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by omenka(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Why is Ubah deceptively trying to trick Nigerians? Was the fuel not hidden before? Is he donating it to charity? Why did he have to wait for Buharis interview before he decided to throw his fellow marketers under the bus?

Nigerians are not fools!
Good thinking brother. Exactly my position on the other thread when it was revealed he want to dispose of his collection. It said it is a "trojan horse" and that that "isn't gonna stop him from being prosecuted if found guilty of any offence".

People may chose to clap for him for his "magnanimity", but I'm not buying the crap.

4 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by sinizia: 6:46am On May 25, 2015
Nonsense. Post made from a hate-filled tribalistic mind. Read all your jargons and still saw no tangible reason you made. Rubbish!!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by brixton: 6:46am On May 25, 2015
Why is it that no one can please Nigerians?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by dickoflife(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There is actually some research done by a colleague at the University of Northampton which proves without reasonable doubt that the landing cost of imported petrol in Nigeria taking consideration of the fact that we have crude to exchange (containing more fuels like kerosene and bitumen) is just N35 proving the whole subsidy is a scam. Will make it available as soon as possible.
its 33.3 naira actually.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47am On May 25, 2015
Buhari is just intelligent. See his analysis. Can Jonathan give such analysis? Nigerians, be the judge, who is an illiterate between the two, whose certificates should be questioned?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Nobody: 6:47am On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

BUHARI MUST JAIL IFEANYI UBAH LIKE HE JAILED EKUEME. THEY ARE BOTH THIEVES FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING STUPIDITY

Hope u are not running mad!!

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by mekzybling(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2015
Some posters above me are just full of hatred, look a the condition that the country is in ryt now an a man has offered 2 help in the little way he can, instead of pple 2 be grateful, they r now sayin that he is scared of GMB..this are the same pple dat are shouting dat there is no fuel....THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO PLEASE NIGERIANS...i just pity poor GMB because all of you guys that are singing praises now will be the ones to crusify him in months 2 come not minding the bad state of the economy which was handed over 2 him by GEJ...i just laugh because am so sure many people here expect GMB 2 magically stabilize the economy...the truth is that it will take more time than people expect lets say 3,4 or even 5 years so GMB should just be ready for nigerians if he doesn't magically stabilize the economy in 3 months..Nigerians are no different from people that crusified Jesus....

7 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by fr3do(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2015
2cato:
Nigeria thirty five years ago and now is still the samd to all the moronic posters above me. Instead of you people to be greatful to uba for breaking the monopoly of his fellow marketers. What do i expect from sildren of hate and anger? Foolirhness and stupidity.
Life is business and business has never been fair to any body. If you dont know how to do business and make a kill for the profit like ifeanyi uba i will suggest you swallow rock or hang ur self.

Northern hater
As if his brother dangote has not suffered Nigerians with the monopoly he has with cement.

5 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by fr3do(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2015
radgenez:
I don't really understand what is wrong with u APC plebs the man is coming out to end the misery of many nigerians and u r here fantasizing about him going to jail.
Is he more corrrupt than alkakija adenuga or tinubu whoa all got their oil fields illegally and are now holding the country that they milk dry regularly to ransom or is it because he supported GEJ shame on u alll
PS: since u hate him so much don't buy the fuel he imports else yall r just hypocrites

Gbam!
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Nobody: 6:51am On May 25, 2015
your opinion though.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by ceemere: 6:51am On May 25, 2015
As long as there are three tribes in Nigeria and different languages, Nigeria can never be one. When an igbo man does something good and beneficial to the country, people from other tribes will find faults and persecute him while enjoying that same thing he did oo, but if it were to be someone from their tribe, they'll praise him and expect other tribes to sing along. NIGERIA CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD WITH TRIBALISM AS A DRIVER. undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by sammhi(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Why is Ubah deceptively trying to trick Nigerians? Was the fuel not hidden before? Is he donating it to charity? Why did he have to wait for Buharis interview before he decided to throw his fellow marketers under the bus?

Nigerians are not fools!

so in your little mind, what he did is wrong ..is there anyone who does things without personal interest.... if he is doing it for whatever reasons, that is his business, and that of the government. but for now we would hail his actions and in any case is he the only marketer who may have defraud the govt... at least he is showing some remorse... or is that the Op is not happy that Una is not going the sabotage

3 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Hafyz23(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2015
Reasons cry
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Nobody: 6:54am On May 25, 2015
buhari is funny comparing production capacity of the 80's to the present day.does he not know that the number of vehicles and generators consuming fuel has increased astronomically in ratios of a thousand fold and due to mismanagement from subsequent govt the refineries are way below their production capacity.this is a very short-sighted bullsh.i treview by president buhari....now to the case of ifeanyi uba..nigerians are insatiable you scream no fuel now a man decides to supply you fuel you begin to defame and insult him..what about the other marketers you dont criticise them but the one brings you fuel you attack...a.p.c e-fans now view everything with tainted glasses everything is prison!prison!may god help you.the house of reps are questioning the veto powers of the president but because it is gej, he is 'clueless' do you know the dangers that awaits buhari if the veto power can be challenged by the national assembly that means the office of the president becomes useless and insignificant...make una dey reason well abeg!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by executivegej: 6:55am On May 25, 2015
A lot of court cases. Obviously, that is the new direction at the expense of making the economy better
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by QuotaSystem: 6:56am On May 25, 2015
sammhi:

so in your little mind, what he did is wrong ..is there anyone who does things without personal interest.... if he is doing it for whatever reasons, that is his business, and that of the government. but for now we would hail his actions and in any case is he the only marketer who may have defraud the govt... at least he is showing some remorse... or is that the Op is not happy that Una is not going the sabotage

Anini also acted on personal interest.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by gajerian(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

DT: One burning issue is fuel subsidy. I believe you are aware of the queues in major cities like Lagos and Abuja. The fuel importers say they are unsure of the direction of the new government in this area. Have you considered maintaining or withdrawing this subsidy or are you questioning whether it didn’t exist at all?

Buhari: One of the problems I have, other than the military, is the petroleum industry where I served for three and a half years under General Obasanjo. When people start talking about this subsidy I honestly get confused. I will tell you this, and I hope it will answer what you want to know. Back then we had a refinery in Port Harcourt, which was refining 30,000 barrels a day of Nigerian crude.
Later, it was upgraded to refine 100,000 barrels a day. Another refinery was built in Port Harcourt to refine 150,000 barrels per day of Nigerian crude. So, Port Harcourt alone had the capacity to refine 250,000 barrels per day of Nigerian crude.

But when I found myself as the Minister of Petroleum I set up another refinery in Warri for 100, 000 barrels per day of Nigerian crude and the Kaduna refinery a 100, 000 barrels per day. So Nigeria built capacity to refine 450,000 a day.
Four Hundred thousands of which is purely Nigerian crude, but 50,000 was imported. The type of crude could be Venezuelan, which could be a bit heavier. But the lighter ones - kerosene, aviation fuel, diesel, PMS of different grades could be produced from our crude because Nigerian crude is about the best in the world.

If you could recall, after finishing as Minister of Petroleum, I subsequently became Head of State. You remember, I appointed Professor Tam David West as the Minister of Petroleum. When we rounded up bunkers, collected their illegal jetties and allowed jetties for only big firms which were doing production and development in the country, we were shocked that we had too much fuel.

We had to begin to export 100,000 barrels per day. Don’t forget that we didn’t stop at building refineries, we built more than 20 depots during my time, from Port Harcourt to Ilorin, Makurdi, Suleija, Maiduguri and Kano. More than 3,000 pipelines were laid to connect them. A number of stations were also built to take the trailers off the road, save lives and the infrastructure on the road. It is more economical because each trailer uses fuel.

We did all that in this country and we didn’t borrow any money as far as I know. It’s Nigerian money. From each Nigerian crude, whether Akwa Ibom, Bonny Light or whatever it is, you can work out how much products it will give you; how much petrol it will give you; how much diesel it will give you if you want to produce diesel. We could tell how much Nigerian crude cost, the cost of transportation from there to the refinery, the cost of refining, the cost of transportation to the pump stations and maybe 5 per cent go for overhead.

I can understand if Nigerians pay for those costs. But somebody is saying he is subsidizing Nigerians. Who is subsidizing who?

DT: Does it suggest that you don’t believe in the subsidy? So, you are not going to agree to its continuation in anyway?

Buhari: I would like to be on ground and find out what really has been going wrong. Why is it that people are doing round-tripping with the Nigerian products and take money from the treasury? Some people are still in court. You know about it. So, I’m not taking anything for granted. But I will try and find out what went wrong.

Read full interview on other issues in the link below:

Source: http://dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/top-stories/20804-i-don-t-know-what-fuel-subsidy-means-buhari

Sai BABA.............

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Nobody: 6:59am On May 25, 2015
Kudos to Ifeanyi Ubah. Owner of the largest private oil jetty in Nigeria! Largest downstream asset in Nigeria! He on the quest to dominate and monopolize the industry with Igbo business acumen! Show those yoruba men in the industry how to do business and drive them out. These thieving men want to destroy Jonathan perfect record on fuel supply in his last days...thanks for coming to his rescue! This massive jetty and depot below explain why SE has no scarcity...he ensured supply was steady!

Haters should shove it down their behind. Quote me negatively, you are finished!

http://www.capitaloilandgasind.com/contact_us.html

11 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Themandator: 6:59am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Nigerians are not fools!

Ignoramus.

6 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by JayJustus(m): 6:59am On May 25, 2015
PentiumPro:
The reason is as clear between day and night, the niggah is scared of life after GEJ.
No one is sold on that patriotism bullyshyte if AT ALL HE actually released the hoarded fuel.

you're not far from the kingdom of God aswear...plain truth up there...

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by funkybully(f): 7:00am On May 25, 2015
finestiyke:
Ifeanyi Uba has done well, whatever his past antecedents are his present act is commendable. If it was Wale Tinubu or Mike Adenuga that released fuel like Ubah did, Praise would have have been in high heavens for them. Nonsense hypocritical Nigerians/Nairalanders pls leave our Ubah for us, it's not a crime that he supported GEJ through TAN, elections are over, move on!

Thanks goodness u understand where the attacks are coming from. Am Happy my people are now awake, seeing these cowards for Who they are. People hiding under media to punch at perceived enemies.

Oando still horde it's products, while the one that decided to release just to ameliorate d suffering of d masses is vilified. This is d extent tribalism have eaten deep into d consciousness of certain people.

Ungrateful bastards

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by jossyj: 7:02am On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

So BIAFRA is the reason you've gone mad this son of an epileptic woman.Sorry your cure is not insight because this land of the rising sun is here to stay and unfortunately there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. Stupid fooooooool.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.