Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel (47017 Views)

The Useless Reason Ifeanyi Ubah Was Arrested Was A Set Up....Proof! / Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by akinjuly77(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2015
I SWEAR! THESE MTN CHEATS WERE JUST DETECTED! (NO TWEAKING) => HOW TO BROWSE WITH MTN LINE FREE FOR EVERY 3MONTHS FOREVER => HOW TO GET 6MONTHS FREE BROWSING ON MTN LINE ONCE http://africansgist.com TO GET IT NOW TYPE YES AND IT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR INBOX WITHIN 10MINS IF IT HAS NOT BEEN SENT WITHIN 10MINS JUST VISIT http://africansgist.com TO GET IT INSTANTLY.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Macelliot(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Someone steals your lunch money,

Uses it to buy food.

Then when you are about to die of hunger, the person gives you two spoon of rice.

And you are expected to be grateful.

Is ubah a philanthropist or is he running is business as a social entity.

The criminals have stolen from Nigeria, raped Nigeria blind.

Is it not the same ubah that was indited for subsidy fraud.

These criminals knows what awaits them some weeks time, hence this is a desperate move to buy public sympathy.

Will Mr ubah do the same if buhari was not the incoming president.

Ubah the criminal can keep his fuel, I rather take a public bus to work than buy the fuel.

Whether he release it or not, he is a fuel subsidy criminal and he will be prosecuted.

All the criminal
Where is Tinubu, Alakija, Otedola, Adenuga, danguma and others?
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by chernest2002: 10:00am On May 25, 2015
Uba is an igbo man so he does nothing good,gej have ebele in his name so nothing good comes from him,one Nigeria that can never be and the ignorant people are believing the crap called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by rildwanullahi(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There is actually some research done by a colleague at the University of Northampton which proves without reasonable doubt that the landing cost of imported petrol in Nigeria taking consideration of the fact that we have crude to exchange (containing more fuels like kerosene and bitumen) is just N35 proving the whole subsidy is a scam. Will make it available as soon as possible.
am waiting
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2015
Andy Ubah is just a smart business man. It means he is the only marketer selling petroleum. Meaning he can sell without the subsidy fee. If those oda stupid yoruba marketers don't follow suit capital oil might just overthrow most of them as the leading oil marketing company. Take note I am also yourba.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Campusser(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2015
I dunno why some people dont want to see the real side of this issue. Mr Ubah is only taking advantage of a bad situation to make his money. Everybody is praising him for releasing fuel but nobody is interested in the price he is selling per litre. What favour is he doing Nigerians that fuel he bought at N97 per litre or so is what he is now selling at N250 per litre? Afterall, he is not just a businessman but one of the oil marketers holding this nation to ransom

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by CSTR2: 10:35am On May 25, 2015
OBJ and thiefnubbu are change agents but ifeanyi ubah is corrupt and should be jailed.
The logic of a yoruba tribalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Chiaka(f): 10:36am On May 25, 2015
why cant other marketers act like him. They should all release fuel Nigerians are suffering and its few days to Buhari inauguration so many people are expected to come into the country......it will be a shame, why do they want the worst fuel scarcity close to Buhari's swearing in to me the only one that meant well for Buhari is this Ifeayin Uba man!

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by CSTR2: 10:37am On May 25, 2015
Campusser:
I dunno why some people dont want to see the real side of this issue. Mr Ubah is only taking advantage of a bad situation to make his money. Everybody is praising him for releasing fuel but nobody is interested in the price he is selling per litre. What favour is he doing Nigerians that fuel he bought at N97 per litre or so is what he is now selling at N250 per litre? Afterall, he is not just a businessman but one of the oil marketers holding this nation to ransom
Then tell conoil and the rest to release fuel and bring down the price.
They are not as business savvy as ifeanyi ubah.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Chiaka(f): 10:37am On May 25, 2015
why cant other marketers act like him. They should all release fuel to Nigerians! people are suffering and its few days to Buhari inauguration so many people are expected to come into the country......it will be a shame, why do they want the worst fuel scarcity close to Buhari's swearing in to me the only one that means well for Buhari among thses so called markerters is this Ifeayin Uba man!
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by clintino700(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2015
No matter how hard u try u can't please or make some Nigerians happy.....during this hard period a fellow like us is tryna ease d problem yet some are here spitting out rubbish.... Tanx Ubah

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by clintino700(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2015
Weda he makes money thru it or not It matters not..he is only tryna solve a problem and u can only make money if u wanna solve a demanding problem.
Campusser:

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Chiaka(f): 10:47am On May 25, 2015
why cant other marketers emulate him. They should all release fuel to Nigerians! people are suffering and its few days to Buhari inauguration so many people are expected to come into the country......it will be a shame, why do they want the worst fuel scarcity close to Buhari's swearing in to me the only one that means well for Buhari among thses so called markerters is this Ifeayin Uba man!
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by sniper77(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2015
GentleToks:

Ok I m sorry if my opinion sound offensive

Don't mind me.

I sometimes write things to get other reactions

But the argument is getting too much. I m sorry

I love everybody; Igbos , Hausas etc

My brother we are not arguing but learning from each other.I am just an individual who is not comfortable with tribal sentiments because the colonial masters who lumped us together see us as Nigerians and on every individuals passport we are Nigerians irrespective of our tribe.

Most times we never get to know who reads what we post and words when said cannot be retracted.

Let us tolerate one another as Nigerians and not through tribal affiliations. I do have one or two reservations with all major tribes in Nigeria but I cannot use it as a yardstick to condemn the tribes.I am happily married to a Yoruba woman,got cousins who are Igbos and yorubas.I have nieces and nephews from the nigerdelta and north central and I am from Edo.Though some Edo people have their issues as well but we can't condemn all.
My best friend of 27years though late was from osun state.

Let us always preach love and not hate for tribes cos no tribe is perfect and we will get there some day.

Its been a pleasure knowing you.My respect.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Chiaka(f): 10:51am On May 25, 2015
Campusser:

Not him selling for 250 is the people he supplied to taking advantage of the scarcity. Stop hating and at least be grateful he volunteered to not making the country crash! Its just 4 days to handing over and anyone who will help to salvage such a situation at this period in time should be commended.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Chiaka(f): 10:54am On May 25, 2015
socialmediaman:

As I earlier pointed out, Ifeanyi Ubah is simply being sensible and smart, this is business, there's nothing to be grateful for, government owes them nothing, we'll find out in a few weeks. These importers are saboteurs and fraudsters, they sucked this country dry for years and now they're holding us hostage because they know we have a toothless president. It's better to stay in business longer than than to face the wrath of the incoming government which will definitely come, so as a businessman its your choice, hold the product and eat it after May 29, or sell it and stay in business as much as you can. It's very obvious many of them will get docked and jailed when their fraud is revealed in the coming months. Ifeanyi is simply being a wise businessman, the rest can hold theirs, no problem, Nigerians will show their wrath at the right time

I commend the guy. Helping to salvage a total economic grounding......just about 4 days to swearing in.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Guyman02: 10:59am On May 25, 2015
Now is the time for more Igbos and South-South people to go into the OIL business and leave unappreciative Nigerians to continue to wallow in bitterness.
The Hausas and the Yorubas are the people controlling the oil lifting business and sabotaging the economy and the incoming government. Ifeanyi Ubah says NO to further sabotage and all the people who claim to love Nigeria and want 'Change' do is to castigate him in the media meanwhile they are hoarding fuel.
Igbos are really patriotic Nigerians who follow their hearts and did not vote for GMB enmasse but GMB knows he can trust them irrespective of whom they voted at the election.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by buJu234: 10:59am On May 25, 2015
this guy is a sharp baddest business man...

he knws that some of all these oil marketers maynt have licence to import again after May 29 handover.

because either subsidy will cease to exist or only few players will b allowed into the importation business.

Lastly; he knws that AMCON & EFCC may fully come after him after May 29; so he is just cashing out of the investment big time.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Nobody: 11:03am On May 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and bcs kashamu is an igboman that is why other tribes are against him
lool... isnt it because kashamu was supporting pdp??
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by sean079: 11:19am On May 25, 2015
the main culprit here is obj. i believe he made all dis guys from adenuga, uba, otedola, ovia n dangote to benefit from d subsidy so dat dey can reinvest dere loot back into d economy in different sectors. reason we gat d telecommunication n banking boom during his days cos dis are same guys dat champion d whole economy turnaround. maybe dat is his own way of economy boosting. no external investment, its still same nigerian cash dat is exchanging hands. n it was during his tym we first experience almost #70 on pms n since den it has not bin reduced. i still remember dat he said if nigerian can pay more #100 to buy a bottle of beer dat he sees no reason we cant buy a litre of pms at same price
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by whitedove1: 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
these marketers created this problem themselves. They know very well its their last straw at getting money. plus this Mr Uba is not doing this to help nigerians but himself. The money he spent during campaign for PDP is what he is trying to get back. unless he is selling @85 then I will belive his motive is genuine.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by QuotaSystem: 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
socialmediaman:

As I earlier pointed out, Ifeanyi Ubah is simply being sensible and smart, this is business, there's nothing to be grateful for, government owes them nothing, we'll find out in a few weeks. These importers are saboteurs and fraudsters, they sucked this country dry for years and now they're holding us hostage because they know we have a toothless president. It's better to stay in business longer than than to face the wrath of the incoming government which will definitely come, so as a businessman its your choice, hold the product and eat it after May 29, or sell it and stay in business as much as you can. It's very obvious many of them will get docked and jailed when their fraud is revealed in the coming months. Ifeanyi is simply being a wise businessman, the rest can hold theirs, no problem, Nigerians will show their wrath at the right time

His post was filled with so much ignorance it had to be ignored. Imagine his shameful understanding of subsidy yet he wanted to make it a topic of argument.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There is actually some research done by a colleague at the University of Northampton which proves without reasonable doubt that the landing cost of imported petrol in Nigeria taking consideration of the fact that we have crude to exchange (containing more fuels like kerosene and bitumen) is just N35 proving the whole subsidy is a scam. Will make it available as soon as possible.

Please do ASAP!
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by QuotaSystem: 12:57pm On May 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Please do ASAP!

rildwanullahi:
am waiting

Here
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:58pm On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Here

Merci beaucoup.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by BushidoBlue(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2015
GentleToks:

Why are you Igbos so infested with tribalism and victim mentality like this. It's only a cowards that buy his defeat with victim mentality.

Face issues like Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis and stop hiding behind COS WE ARE IGBOS BULLSHIT.

I am very sure that if Kashamu was an Igbo man, Chaiii!!!! You lots would have shouting and screaming that he is being prosecuted because he is an Igbo man.

If Tafa Balogun was an Igbo man, victim mentality would have kicked him to exonerate him from wrongdoing.

You are all thieves and thank God now that we Yorubas have taken upon ourselves to explain to Nigerians host countries around the world that Igbos are the oones responsible for 95% of Nigerians crimes in their countries; bringing drugs into their countries not other Nigerians. And I think the evidence is coming out gradually. The outside world is beginning to understand that there is difference between Igbos and other Nigerians. And that is why the Indonesia policemen were calling Igbo all kind of names in that YouTube video.

Now for those in the class that don't know a hate filled bigot, here is one.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by citizenY(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari is just intelligent. See his analysis. Can Jonathan give such analysis? Nigerians, be the judge, who is an illiterate between the two, whose certificates should be questioned?

You cannot give what you don't have. From day one, I have maintained that jona's background and training never prepare him for president and it is now clear to everyone. He just found himself on a roller coaster that deposited him at Aso Rock to our detriment. He had no experience in business,civil service or politics.

Events unfolding in his last days are fast eroding his credibility and he doesn't seem to realize that. His actions do not qualify him for his intended role as peace ambassador, locally or outside this country.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by citizenY(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari is just intelligent. See his analysis. Can Jonathan give such analysis? Nigerians, be the judge, who is an illiterate between the two, whose certificates should be questioned?

You cannot give what you don't have. From day one, I have maintained that jona's background and training never prepared him for president and it is now clear to everyone. He just found himself on a roller coaster that deposited him at Aso Rock to our detriment. He had no experience in business,civil service or politics. Even in academia he could not resolve issues with ASSU, his professional colleagues.

Events unfolding in his last days are fast eroding his credibility and he doesn't seem to realize that. His actions do not qualify him for his intended role as peace ambassador, locally or outside this country.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by BushidoBlue(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2015
sniper77:

My brother we are not arguing but learning from each other.I am just an individual who is not comfortable with tribal sentiments because the colonial masters who lumped us together see us as Nigerians and on every individuals passport we are Nigerians irrespective of our tribe.

Most times we never get to know who reads what we post and words when said cannot be retracted.

Let us tolerate one another as Nigerians and not through tribal affiliations. I do have one or two reservations with all major tribes in Nigeria but I cannot use it as a yardstick to condemn the tribes.I am happily married to a Yoruba woman,got cousins who are Igbos and yorubas.I have nieces and nephews from the nigerdelta and north central and I am from Edo.Though some Edo people have their issues as well but we can't condemn all.
My best friend of 27years though late was from osun state.

Let us always preach love and not hate for tribes cos no tribe is perfect and we will get there some day.

Its been a pleasure knowing you.My respect.
Please don't patronize bigots and rabble rousers such as this Gentletoks character, who admitted to making inciting and hurtful comments just to get reactions from others. What is difference between him and a drug peddler?
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by ManTiger(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2015
2cato:
Nigeria thirty five years ago under an illiterate dictator and now which is under a democratic leader is still the same to all the moronic posters above me. Instead of you people to be greatful to uba for breaking the monopoly of his fellow marketers. What do i expect from sildren of hate and anger? Foolirhness and stupidity.
Life is business and business has never been fair to any body. If you dont know how to do business and make a kill for the profit like ifeanyi uba i will suggest you swallow rock or hang ur self.
Surely, your sense of sanity and humanity has either expire or dissipated. The whole country is in dismay all because of some few wicked individuals who are in the corners of power and you think the wild profit justifies their actions? Oh No! This is pathetic. You're not just insane but those hideeots who like your comment shares from your wickedness and insanity. Besides, do you know how many barrels of crude oil that is being mined on daily basis? Check our rank in the OPEC and check your brain if you're ok.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by sniper77(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Please don't patronize bigots and rabble rousers such as this Gentletoks character, who admitted to making inciting and hurtful comments just to get reactions from others. What is difference between him and a drug peddler?

Noted Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today / Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.