Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Amaechi: I Spent N105 Billion Executing Federal Projects In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Spent N105 Billion Executing Federal Projects In Rivers (532 Views)

Igbo-nigeria: Why Are Federal Projects In SE Under PPP? / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: I Spent N105 Billion Executing Federal Projects In Rivers by naijapips: 7:29am On May 25, 2015
The Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, on Sunday revealed that he spent N105 billion fixing federal roads in the state.
Amaechi also said that because of the sharp disagreement between him and President Goodluck Jonathan, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) government has ceaselessly embarked on smear campaigns against him.
The Governor stated that at the time his disagreement with the federal government was at its peak, the Police, Military and other security agencies were reporting to the wife of the President, which made him fight such a system, since he was convinced it will not make Nigeria grow.
Amaechi, who said this in Abuja, pointed out that it was a period Nigeria should not go back to again, stressing that public officers should learn to lead by the rule so as to avoid abuses as wives of incumbents were not elected and allowing them step their bounds naturally leads to abuse of office.
The Governor stated that his achievements speak volume, stressing that all he did in Rivers state were not for self-glorification but to bequeath a legacy for successive administrations in the state to sustain.
He however added that 90 per cent of the people who worked with him betrayed him.
He further showcased series of achievements spanning all sectors, wondering why the federal government was desperate about painting his administration in bad light even when he spent N105 billion doing federal roads.
He stated that he was not afraid to face the barage of forces but said because he kept his books well, he had the courage to sustain the struggle, expressing joy that history will vindicate him in the end.
In the documentary which featured his giant strides in security, works, agriculture, works, education, transportation, health and social development, Amaechi’s administration was projected as not only as having positively transformed the state, but provided opportunities for the indigent to climb to the apex of their potentialities.
In particular, Senator Magnus Abbe, explained how Amaechi pioneered the amnesty programmes through which unparallel insecurity in the state was drastically reduced.
The senator explained that the federal government borrowed the idea of amnesty from his administration and provided evidence to justify the claim.
The commissioner for agriculture explained how in fisheries alone, 35,000 direct new jobs were created. He added that Rivers state has the highest creeks in the world, which provides lots of investment opportunities.
Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency, headed by Noble Pepple, explained how the agency helped to give several Rivers people opportunity to secure training in the best institutions in the world and also in agricultural intervention for creating wealth and employment that can lead to big business that can lead to the employment of other people.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/amaechi-i-spent-n105-billion-executing-federal-projects-in-rivers/
Re: Amaechi: I Spent N105 Billion Executing Federal Projects In Rivers by Nobody: 7:32am On May 25, 2015
I pity ur life Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Spent N105 Billion Executing Federal Projects In Rivers by Demdem(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2015
Even Jonah-daft know that he has no tangible acheivement in Rivers.
The fool is cursed.
Re: Amaechi: I Spent N105 Billion Executing Federal Projects In Rivers by bewla(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2015
What of state projects
Re: Amaechi: I Spent N105 Billion Executing Federal Projects In Rivers by 4stylz: 7:48am On May 25, 2015
Judas
Re: Amaechi: I Spent N105 Billion Executing Federal Projects In Rivers by Nobody: 7:55am On May 25, 2015
ameachi wicked and unreasonable man
Re: Amaechi: I Spent N105 Billion Executing Federal Projects In Rivers by Nobody: 8:03am On May 25, 2015
FOOL
Re: Amaechi: I Spent N105 Billion Executing Federal Projects In Rivers by size40: 9:26am On May 25, 2015
Why are the Igbos so bitter at GEJ's election loss than the Niger delta people? We the South-South people are not as bitter as the Igbos. GEJ failed at the poll so no amount of anger expressed or insult to other tribes or persons can change that. let's move on

(1) (Reply)

Do Ex-ministers Enjoy Any Form Of Financial Benefit From Govt? / Corp Member Expectations From Buhari Administration / How Two PDP Ex-governors Plot Revolt Against Buhari And Install Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.