Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (781719 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
udysweet:
Like I said I got it frm sm1 who was relocating and as toold it was used 2days before I got there. I took it home and had an electrician run wiring for me then he tried to on it and it came on but when we pugged fridge it began fluctuating and makin noise. And then he said it jus need servicing dats all. But because I've not used a big Gen before ,I wa skeptical about who to service it. The person someone suggestd to me kept delaying and so I called one around my area who came and loosened everything ,coupled it tried it then the noise became much! Infac it took longer to on! Then he went off abt what and what needs to be replaced(almost 10k)I don't have that kind of money now and the person who gav me confirmed again dat d Gen was working wch made me doubt this person whom I called. Told the guy I'll get back to him
So nw I jus want someone who knows about it well to check it and all because I need to start using it mbok,lol

high noice are normally cause by bad crack sharf,con rod,and bearings, but if ur amateur cover is bad, there will be robbing on the coil side, but what are the things the engineer said need to be change?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Juxtified(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.
Pls where can one get authorized distributors of Sumec generators in Lagos? I hear there are fake ones and don't want to get into anyones trap since they are more expensive than other brands. And also what do you think is the current price for a 3.0kva Sumec gen?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by udysweet(f): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks a lot Engr,the man who used to fix it for the previos owner came all the way to get it fixed for me and it up and working. I can't remember wat he listed again to be changed o but same as what the previos persn listed and then battery fr key started bcoss I may nt be able to be pulling it myself. I think I'll rather stick to the person who's been fixing it before evn th I hav to pay more because he's coming frm far. He seems to know the Gen well,lol! God bless you sir for ur efforts
enochogaga:

high noice are normally cause by bad crack sharf,con rod,and bearings, but if ur amateur cover is bad, there will be robbing on the coil side, but what are the things the engineer said need to be change?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2016
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.

i have a problem. the current that comes from my generator keeps on increasing during usage. it will suddenly go up, becoming so high that I have no choice but to switch it off. I tried tuning it yesterday. it work for a while, but the voltage just increased so suddenly that it burnt all the bulbs in my apartment. the gen guy I called said its the carburettor that's faulty, another said its the capacitor. abeg wetin be the problem and how I wan take fix am. before this gen burn all my electronics.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2016
coollabman:

i have a problem. the current that comes from my generator keeps on increasing during usage. it will suddenly go up, becoming so high that I have no choice but to switch it off. I tried tuning it yesterday. it work for a while, but the voltage just increased so suddenly that it burnt all the bulbs in my apartment. the gen guy I called said its the carburettor that's faulty, another said its the capacitor. abeg wetin be the problem and how I wan take fix am. before this gen burn all my electronics.

can i know the type of the gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2016
enochogaga:

can i know the type of the gen
small tiger gen "I better pass my neighbor"
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
coollabman:

small tiger gen "I better pass my neighbor"
is not the capacitor, is ur caprator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
enochogaga:

is not the capacitor, is ur caprator

OK! so I have to change the carburetor! how do I know original one to buy, and how !such does it cost
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
coollabman:

OK! so I have to change the carburetor! how do I know original one to buy, and how !such does it cost

buy sumec product, or buy higher life product. i thinkk is 700 to 800

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
enochogaga:

buy sumec product, or buy higher life product. i thinkk is 700 to 800

lol! na N1000 I pay o!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
coollabman:

lol! na N1000 I pay o!
ok.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
enochogaga:

ok.

thanks! the generator is now working fine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by roqchiq(f): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
please help....My New sumec generator set is making intermediate cough-like noise. what could be causing this.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2016
roqchiq:
please help....My New sumec generator set is making intermediate cough-like noise. what could be causing this.

is it like coughing and jeking rite? if yes, is ur plug or the valve need the be grind or change, if i may ask when last did u service ur gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by roqchiq(f): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2016
enochogaga:

is it like coughing and jeking rite? if yes, is ur plug or the valve need the be grind or change, if i may ask when last did u service ur gen?

not jerking just coughing. and its a new set not even upto a month old. a sumec eco series 3.2
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2016
roqchiq:

not jerking just coughing. and its a new set not even upto a month old. a sumec eco series 3.2

disconet the oil alert, if the coughing is still there change the plug. when u do all this things and the coughing is still there let me know, i will till u wat do.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AdeOracle(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2016
@ enochogaga please how much is piston and ring for small sumec generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2016
AdeOracle:
@ enochogaga please how much is piston and ring for small sumec generator

model or kva of the gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AdeOracle(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2016
enochogaga:

model or kva of the gen

1.2kva

the i beta pass my neighbor type
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ikonz(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Alright sir, it's my turn now...lolzz

I need a direct Tokumbo Japanese/Germany diesel gen that can give me upto 6kw (6000 watts) worth of electric power. I dont want to go for those noisy lister engines, yet I dont have money for a brand new soundproof gen set.

I need advice on those portable, small soundproof disel gen. I hear of Robin, hyundai etc. Pls which one should I go for? can a 7.5kva of them give me upto 6,000 real watts.

I want it Japanese/Germany, I want it tokumbo
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ikonz:
Alright sir, it's my turn now...lolzz

I need a direct Tokumbo Japanese/Germany diesel gen that can give me upto 6kw (6000 watts) worth of electric power. I dont want to go for those noisy lister engines, yet I dont have money for a brand new soundproof gen set.

I need advice on those portable, small soundproof disel gen. I hear of Robin, hyundai etc. Pls which one should I go for? can a 7.5kva of them give me upto 6,000 real watts.

I want it Japanese/Germany, I want it tokumbo

go for Robin. and when u are talking about 7.5kva, u not are talking about small engine as u said
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OsychrisGenCo: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Thank you for your review on the Osychris Electric generator. While we acknowledge your review, we would also like your followers to explore the second side of production satisfaction from the same brand.
enochogaga:

pls am not here to condemn any product, but I will advise u base on my experience on any Gen set product and my engineering experience,

now that osychris product, have not really giving me any reason of commendation, cos all of that osychris product I have come across they don't last, (1) it smoke fast, meaning the engine block and rings are at a very very low standard, just can mention,
(2) everything about that Gen is substandard.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Decrypter: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
pls my gen(small tiger gen) comes on for 30mins and then goes off and refuses to come on again. what could be the problem?

Cc: Enochogaga
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
OsychrisGenCo:
Thank you for your review on the Osychris Electric generator. While we acknowledge your review, we would also like your followers to explore the second side of production satisfaction from the same brand.

hmmm
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chukel(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Oga enochogaga, I need ur contact. I'm in Yenagoa at the moment.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2016
chukel:
Oga enochogaga, I need ur contact. I'm in Yenagoa at the moment.

where in yenegoa are u?,

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Decrypter: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Decrypter:
pls my gen(small tiger gen) comes on for 30mins and then goes off and refuses to come on again. what could be the problem?

Cc:Enochogaga
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Decrypter:

i need to know how it goes off, do the gen goes off with a high and heavy noice, or it goes off slowly?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ayodot(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hello Enochogaga,
You doing a very nice work here, people like are you are uncommon.
My generator oil drain during use, it was stopped and fixed the following day. What i however noticed when the techician was fixing it was that, he just cut a carton paper and used it to pack something. He told me that the carton paper will be ok that it was the oil seal that got damage.

For some days now, i observed that there is always oil on the floor of the generator area. The oil observed is increasing the more the generator is being used. Please how can this be corrected. I don't want the generator to have serious fault because its a new generator.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Decrypter: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2016
enochogaga:

i need to know how it goes off, do the gen goes off with a high and heavy noice, or it goes off slowly?
goes off slowly and now it has refused to come on cry cry
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by keskolukens: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2016
Good morning sir, please i want to find out the capacity of generator that'll comfortable carry the loads i have

Electric bulb (always on)
Pressing iron (only on demand max twice a week)
Mini fridge with freezer (100watts, nexus nx-130, 85litres. always on)
led tv, home theatre (always on)
washing machine (5.5kg, just twice a week)

Please advice me on the best brand and kva. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Decrypter:

goes off slowly and now it has refused to come on cry cry

if goes.off slowly then is ur cab, there is no enough fuel in the cab, i think ur cab need service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: Amypriti(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.