Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (783564 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
asumo12:
In need of diesel gen engineer please... Anyone ?

ur location pls
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by asumo12: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
LAGOS

enochogaga:

ur location pls
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by endtime1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
pls can u tell me how to connect changer over switch for gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by stanley99a(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
endtime1:
pls can u tell me how to connect changer over switch for gen
Call any electrician close by.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Okaakoko(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
enochogaga:

ur location pls
Good day prof. Please my kingcraft 3800 generator stopped working. I have changed the plug, but each time i tried starting it, it would bring sound like it would start. But wont start. The first time i changed the plug, it starts but working slowly like 30 seconds then stop. Since then, it has refused to start. But it would make sound like it's going to start. Please, what could be the problem.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Okaakoko:

Good day prof. Please my kingcraft 3800 generator stopped working. I have changed the plug, but each time i tried starting it, it would bring sound like it would start. But wont start. The first time i changed the plug, it starts but working slowly like 30 seconds then stop. Since then, it has refused to start. But it would make sound like it's going to start. Please, what could be the problem.
Thanks

valve linkage, ur GEN need service
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Okaakoko(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
enochogaga:

valve linkage, ur GEN need service
Thanks so very much. You mean service like changing the valves? Or repairing them?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 1:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Okaakoko:

Thanks so very much. You mean service like changing the valves? Or repairing them?
grinding and washing
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Okaakoko(m): 7:45am On Jun 13, 2017
enochogaga:
grinding and washing
Thanks prof, will get back to you later
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by phenzeek: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pls how do i recognise an original (copper) generator coil for small tiger gen and what is the price range.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olojuede01: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2017
enochogaga:

grinding and washing
Please can you recommend a generator 1.2kva - 1.5kva under 40k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nnamzy007(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Professor goodmorning, is tighting of d screw under d cab to increase speed or to reduce speed? Pls reply cos my sumec 3000 uses 15 litres for approximately 13hrs. Thank u
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2017
olojuede01:
Please can you recommend a generator 1.2kva - 1.5kva under 40k

noone
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2017
nnamzy007:
Professor goodmorning, is tighting of d screw under d cab to increase speed or to reduce speed? Pls reply cos my sumec 3000 uses 15 litres for approximately 13hrs. Thank u

is not under the cab.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by osewanu(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Prof I'm about to buy a new gen to power my 4 liebher deep freezers, thermocool big fridge, 6 ceiling fans,1hp a.c., 1.5hp a.c., 2 Home theatres and 3 tv's. Fuel consumption is very vital. Which size and make do u recommend with very good fuel economy? (money not a big deal) although I like Honda. pls advise asap.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by codedest: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Bros you're doing a very good job, keep it up. Pls which should I buy: Elepaq 3.5kva key start SV5200E2 or Lutian 3.8kvakey start LT3900. Thank you very much.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
osewanu:
Prof I'm about to buy a new gen to power my 4 liebher deep freezers, thermocool big fridge, 6 ceiling fans,1hp a.c., 1.5hp a.c., 2 Home theatres and 3 tv's. Fuel consumption is very vital. Which size and make do u recommend with very good fuel economy? (money not a big deal) although I like Honda. pls advise asap.

I think u should get diesel sound proof, Co's ur appliances is much

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spinola: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigeria Inverter Buying Guide

Why you need an inverter?

http://mercurydirect.com.ng/nigeria-inverter-buying-guide/

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 21, 2017
nnamzy007:

Man, before Gen Prof go respond make I quickly pass my opinion.

Apart from the power/capacity, I think the amount of fuel your gen consumes also depend on how much appliances it is powering at a time.

I have a sumec SPG3000e2, that is what I have observed. For instance, when I turn on my fridge on it among other things, it tends to consume more than normal, although not by a lot.

So, before you worry, I will ask how many appliances do you have on the gen when it is on? 13hrs per 15 litres isn't bad, in my opinion.

Generator isn't suppose to be a main source of power because it cost a lot of money buying fuel to run it for a long period of time frequently.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
Good Day Prof. Please where can I find an original AVR for my Sumec Firman 6.5kva generator. I have given technicians money for both new and tokunbo AVRs but the flunctuating of the voltage of my gen still persists. I reside in Lagos.. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kikilove(f): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.
pls can a 1.3kva generator power a microwave? While I put off every other thing?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by gman09: 3:37am On Jun 24, 2017
pls sir,what makes 150kva perkings generator to be leaking heat under the cylinder bolt
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Thunderbolt: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Prof, I want to replace the engine of my sumec fireman 3000e2. Please can you advice me on how to get a good sfe200 engine. Will appreciate if you can give me a contact. Thanks in advance
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rainmaker69(m): 12:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Prof, great work here sir. Please I use a Sumec Firman Eco 8990 purchased about 3 years ago. Sometime ago the gen would only run smoothly with the choke half open, and surge when fully open. Recently, the gen started surging at half choke, it still surges at full choke. I did some DIY carb cleaning through the air filter manifold and the surging reduced at half choke.
What do you think is the issue? Dirty carb? The carburetor hasn't been opened before.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Rainmaker69:
Prof, great work here sir. Please I use a Sumec Firman Eco 8990 purchased about 3 years ago. Sometime ago the gen would only run smoothly with the choke half open, and surge when fully open. Recently, the gen started surging at half choke, it still surges at full choke. I did some DIY carb cleaning through the air filter manifold and the surging reduced at half choke.
What do you think is the issue? Dirty carb? The carburetor hasn't been opened before.

the issue is dirt,dirt as block some of the hole the cab suppose to breath out air or take in air, so just get cab cleanser, then spray the cab, or u buy a new cab

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Thunderbolt:
Prof, I want to replace the engine of my sumec fireman 3000e2. Please can you advice me on how to get a good sfe200 engine. Will appreciate if you can give me a contact. Thanks in advance

are u buying half engine or complete gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2017
gman09:
pls sir,what makes 150kva perkings generator to be leaking heat under the cylinder bolt

u mean 15.kva diesel engine?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2017
kikilove:
pls can a 1.3kva generator power a microwave? While I put off every other thing?

yes it will power it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:09am On Jun 25, 2017
TheDriller:
Good Day Prof. Please where can I find an original AVR for my Sumec Firman 6.5kva generator. I have given technicians money for both new and tokunbo AVRs but the flunctuating of the voltage of my gen still persists. I reside in Lagos.. Thanks
am in yenegoa, don't know any where there in Lagos, but if u can't get a good one over there, just contact me I can buy and waybill to u. I mean the one that comes with new gen direct, (follow come)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2017
codedest:
Bros you're doing a very good job, keep it up. Pls which should I buy: Elepaq 3.5kva key start SV5200E2 or Lutian 3.8kvakey start LT3900. Thank you very much.

that lutian 3800(3kva) is 2500 -2900(2.5kva) not 3kva, but is been sold as 3kva, so get the elapaq 5200(3kva)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2017
phenzeek:
Pls how do i recognise an original (copper) generator coil for small tiger gen and what is the price range.

u can't as a novice, but I think Sunshow does not have aluminium's coil, sumec now have fake every where, but if u can spot the original one,

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.