Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (771839 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by naughty113: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Was referring to the question previously asked:

"Good Afternoon Engr enochogaga,
there is a 3 bedroom flat,
That's needs a generator that can carry
two 1.5hp air conditioner and
2hp air conditioner,
And also
one of those big fridge that has two transparent glass door,
With 3 55inch lcd television and
2 home sound system,
With pretty much other home appliances, like 18 lighting bulbs (approx 26w e-bulbs) and
5 ox standing fan
What type of generator can work on these loads?

Thanks in advance sir"

enochogaga:

no u must be pacific
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by HighBK: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Good morning Prof and all the gurus in the house.

Please I have a Firman 5kva diesel generator. It is relatively new as I bought it 2 months ago.

Currently, the gen is not supplying electricity, when powered on. Once I start the gen, it gets on just fine, but no output.

Kindly advise what could be wrong with the generator and how to fix it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2017
HighBK:
Good morning Prof and all the gurus in the house.

Please I have a Firman 5kva diesel generator. It is relatively new as I bought it 2 months ago.

Currently, the gen is not supplying electricity, when powered on. Once I start the gen, it gets on just fine, but no output.

Kindly advise what could be wrong with the generator and how to fix it. Thanks.

is either is the avr,brush or coil problem, but just get an engineer to check
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2017
naughty113:
Was referring to the question previously asked:

"Good Afternoon Engr enochogaga,
there is a 3 bedroom flat,
That's needs a generator that can carry
two 1.5hp air conditioner and
2hp air conditioner,
And also
one of those big fridge that has two transparent glass door,
With 3 55inch lcd television and
2 home sound system,
With pretty much other home appliances, like 18 lighting bulbs (approx 26w e-bulbs) and
5 ox standing fan
What type of generator can work on these loads?

Thanks in advance sir"

u need diesel in this case, just go ahead and get a minimum of 10kva

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by HighBK: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2017
enochogaga:

is either is the avr,brush or coil problem, but just get an engineer to check

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chuuxxy: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Morning Bro... i have a sumec FPG 3800 which i got about 4months ago.... thing is the keystart doesnt work cuz am guessing the battery ran down... tried charging by connecting it to the charging port provided.... but nothing serious.... does it mean i need to get a new battery or do i need to charge it for a very long time.... and if i need a new battery.... whats the price
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
chuuxxy:
Morning Bro... i have a sumec FPG 3800 which i got about 4months ago.... thing is the keystart doesnt work cuz am guessing the battery ran down... tried charging by connecting it to the charging port provided.... but nothing serious.... does it mean i need to get a new battery or do i need to charge it for a very long time.... and if i need a new battery.... whats the price

spark the two battery terminal to see if it will spark, if it spark strongly, then is not the battery
if either ur fuse or partial contact
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by poundlander: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good evening prof. My 2.5kva generator just stopped supplying light whilst still running. I have contacted a technician but he said the coil ring needs changing. Please how much does coil ringing cost?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
poundlander:
Good evening prof. My 2.5kva generator just stopped supplying light whilst still running. I have contacted a technician but he said the coil ring needs changing. Please how much does coil ringing cost?

depend on ur location
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by poundlander: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
enochogaga:

depend on ur location
My location is Lagos. How much is it averagely or at your location?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
poundlander:
My location is Lagos. How much is it averagely or at your location?
the main field coil is 8-9k while the amateur is 7-9k

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kflex16: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
1. Hello engineer, the sumec new eco brand or the old sumec sp brands, which is better, in terms of durability and lower noise.

2. also the red elepaq is the same thing as the yellow one?

3. between sumec and elepaq which should i get.

4. I need something to power a large tv and small fridge, but should be powerful enough for expansion, maybe if i buy a bigger fridge or an ac.

Sorry for the many questions sha.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AdeOracle(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2017
enochogaga:

Gen prof, morning. The screw to adjust fuel consumption for most gen is outside by the carb, plz where is it for sumec 1900 ?
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Oliviaxx(f): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Good morning. Please my brand new Sumec Firman SPG 8000E2; 6.5kva; generator consumes wayyy too much fuel fast and is quite noisy. please what could be the issue? to buy fuel now dey fear me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bcashy: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pls house where can I get Lutian generator brand LT3900, I stay in Ikeja but the price here is on the high side....where is the best to get pls....need it urgently.....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bcashy: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
enochogaga:

Prof pls I need Lutian generator LT 3900...pls where can I get it cheaply..... I stay in Ikeja....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bcashy: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
enochogaga:

I only recommend 2.5kva on lutian to people, Lutian is a good product on his own.

Pls I need the Lutian LT3900.....where can I get it...and wsts the price range....I saw like 74k on jumia......I Dnt want to risk buying online....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 29, 2017
chuuxxy:

Same thing happened to mine. Same number of months of ownership at the time.(Sumec SPG3000e2). What I did, after pondering on what to do for about a month and being told I needed to buy a new battery, was take out the battery, took it to my brother's office and charged it for about 4hrs with a battery charger. Came home, had it installed back on the generator, voila, the battery came to life, keystart started functioning again. I have been using it without issues after that. That is about 2 months ago now. I'd advice you do the same.

6 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2017
kflex16:
1. Hello engineer, the sumec new eco brand or the old sumec sp brands, which is better, in terms of durability and lower noise.

2. also the red elepaq is the same thing as the yellow one?

3. between sumec and elepaq which should i get.

4. I need something to power a large tv and small fridge, but should be powerful enough for expansion, maybe if i buy a bigger fridge or an ac.

Sorry for the many questions sha.

1. the spg is the same as the eco, but not in all the kva/hp. what they do is to rebuild the body of spg,and tag eco,but their are some update done on eco sha, but it does not what the price they tag in it. this eco 3900 (3.5kva) is not the real 3.5kva, is the same with spg 3000 2.5kva,

2.have answer this before. view page 2-5

3. the original sumec and the original elepaq are the same

4. get sumec fireman 3800e2 2.8-3.5kva,i will drop this pic later.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2017
bcashy:

Pls I need the Lutian LT3900.....where can I get it...and wsts the price range....I saw like 74k on jumia......I Dnt want to risk buying online....

go to shop and buy
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Oliviaxx:
Good morning. Please my brand new Sumec Firman SPG 8000E2; 6.5kva; generator consumes wayyy too much fuel fast and is quite noisy. please what could be the issue? to buy fuel now dey fear me

reduce the firing speed, how to do it go to page 1-5
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2017
AdeOracle:

Gen prof, morning. The screw to adjust fuel consumption for most gen is outside by the carb, plz where is it for sumec 1900 ?
Thanks

the opposite side of the others
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chuuxxy: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Thanks alot boss..... will do that asap

keneguae:

Same thing happened to mine. Same number of months of ownership at the time.(Sumec SPG3000e2). What I did, after pondering on what to do for about a month and being told I needed to buy a new battery, was take out the battery, took it to my brother's office and charged it for about 4hrs with a battery charger. Came home, had it installed back on the generator, voila, the battery came to life, keystart started functioning again. I have been using it without issues after that. That is about 2 months ago now. I'd advice you do the same.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by patfenda(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
bcashy:

Prof pls I need Lutian generator LT 3900...pls where can I get it cheaply..... I stay in Ikeja....
pls whatsapp 08025067398 mecsir... We have it available... Location is sango ota
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please can a faulty AVR cause generator current to futuate?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
enochogaga:

the opposite side of the others
Please can a faulty AVR cause generator current to go up and down?
Elepaq spg 2900e
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by braine(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Dear Engineers, my Elepaq generator is not producing any power even tho it comes on. I noticed the normal red ligh that comes up on the generator doesnt come on too. I need help on this please. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
pls my dear followers, don't buy or contact any person's product post here except I give go ahead, if u do u are on ur own.
from Professor.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
PHILipu1:
Please can a faulty AVR cause generator current to go up and down?
Elepaq spg 2900e
yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spinola: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
The average Nigerian burns away ₦1000 on generator fuel every day. ₦30,000 a month. ₦360,000 a year. You could save hundreds of thousands of naira every year, by buying an Inverter. Get the power you deserve, without burning away money.

Complete Inverter Systems starting from N170,000 with free installation

http://mercurydirect.com.ng/product-category/complete-inverter-system/

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by eknudohs: 6:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Hello prof . I am about to purchase Elepaq 1.8KBA ECO1990s @35,000 from jumia . Is the generator solid . I'm worried considering the amount .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Yomkris(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
enochogaga:

yes

weldone prof, pls my small gen(beta pass Neibor) suddenly increased voltage to about 300 plus which burn many electronics. I changed the capacitor, yet still high then I service the caborator and na still same I even change the cab gotten from anoda gen na so it still dey do oooo. and at the increased cholk the gen will off. pls what could be wrong and what should I do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (366) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.