Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784246 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alexis07: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
what is the best engine oil to use for elepaq 3500.5.5 HP generator?. I'm using forte oil and it I notice the generator drip the oil from the excess oil part and I don't know if it too much oil I put or there is a better oil to increase good performance but I don't have any issues with the generator except the discharge of oil from the excess oil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spinola: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
If you are looking for the very best 2kva inverter system on the market, look no further! The Mercury 2.4kva-Complete Inverter System is an incredible package deal, offering you everything you need to get your inverter up and running. With a one year warranty which includes installation and after sales support, you do not have to spend a fortune to get your inverter running properly. We have paired a Mercury 2.4kva inverter with two 200ah Deep Cycle batteries, which give an excellent performance as well as value for money and you can see it all working before you pay, by selecting our pay on delivery option.

Read More:

http://mercurydirect.com.ng/product/mercury-2-4kva-complete-inverter-system/

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Taiwo20(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
hello, please what capacity of generator can conveniently power an Hair dryer and hair stretcher/tong. although not at the same time. Like how much will such generator cost...

2. Can a 1.8Kva generator power an Hair dryer for a saloon if not which one would you advise and how much will it cost?

Thanks for your anticipated response.

God bless u
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 1:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Taiwo20:
hello, please what capacity of generator can conveniently power an Hair dryer and hair stretcher/tong. although not at the same time. Like how much will such generator cost...

2. Can a 1.8Kva generator power an Hair dryer for a saloon if not which one would you advise and how much will it cost?

Thanks for your anticipated response.

God bless u

no 1.5 can't do the job, is 2.5
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 1:16am On Aug 08, 2017
alexis07:
what is the best engine oil to use for elepaq 3500.5.5 HP generator?. I'm using forte oil and it I notice the generator drip the oil from the excess oil part and I don't know if it too much oil I put or there is a better oil to increase good performance but I don't have any issues with the generator except the discharge of oil from the excess oil

browse through page 1-3 to get ur answer
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 1:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Yomkris:

weldone prof, pls my small gen(beta pass Neibor) suddenly increased voltage to about 300 plus which burn many electronics. I changed the capacitor, yet still high then I service the caborator and na still same I even change the cab gotten from anoda gen na so it still dey do oooo. and at the increased cholk the gen will off. pls what could be wrong and what should I do.

change cab and low the firing speed through the govnor side
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nnamzy007(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Professor goodmorning,pls how often do one need to service his genrators..i change the oil on monthly basis. Thanks for ur help all dis while
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by slye(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Hi bro enochogaga. i have osychris generator 2.5kva. Please may i know why the generator voltage goes up and down at intervals? It's not that much o but the voltage fluctuates once in awhile
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:18am On Aug 10, 2017
slye:
Hi bro enochogaga. i have osychris generator 2.5kva. Please may i know why the generator voltage goes up and down at intervals? It's not that much o but the voltage fluctuates once in awhile

1.it might be ur avr
2. ur Amatuer might be robbing.
3. partial contact
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:20am On Aug 10, 2017
nnamzy007:
Professor goodmorning,pls how often do one need to service his genrators..i change the oil on monthly basis. Thanks for ur help all dis while

u change ur oil, once a month that all
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by slye(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2017
enochogaga:

1.it might be ur avr
2. ur Amatuer might be robbing.
3. partial contact
Thanks for the response. What do you suggest i do?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2017
slye:
Thanks for the response. What do you suggest i do?
to trace the fault
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alexis07: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
techno oil, forte oil and conoil which is the best for 3.5kva generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
enochogaga:

am in yenegoa, don't know any where there in Lagos, but if u can't get a good one over there, just contact me I can buy and waybill to u. I mean the one that comes with new gen direct, (follow come)
I will send you a PM. Just quoting you so that you will remember what it's all about
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2017
TheDriller:

I will send you a PM. Just quoting you so that you will remember what it's all about

ok
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2017
alexis07:
techno oil, forte oil and conoil which is the best for 3.5kva generator

the best oil is sea horse
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
ProfEngr G, Please is d generator OK? Or should I go for Tec bobo?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adeememman(m): 3:54am On Aug 13, 2017
Good morning engineer. I recently bought Elepaq 4990 ES exactly 2 weeks ago. It was working perfectly until this afternoon when I was hearing a sound in the engine like a loosed bolt. I stopped the engine immediately to check irregularities. Nothing seems to be wrong from the outside so when I tried to restart, I discovered the engine is hooked. what could cause it and how much will fix it sir.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2017
adeememman:
Good morning engineer. I recently bought Elepaq 4990 ES exactly 2 weeks ago. It was working perfectly until this afternoon when I was hearing a sound in the engine like a loosed bolt. I stopped the engine immediately to check irregularities. Nothing seems to be wrong from the outside so when I tried to restart, I discovered the engine is hooked. what could cause it and how much will fix it sir.

connecting rod as gum with the crack shaft due to lack of oil, is like ur oil is shorting
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2017
AnaCheks:
ProfEngr G, Please is d generator OK? Or should I go for Tec bobo?

don't like repeating what have talk about, didt I talk on 1.5kva gen and the best product,
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adeememman(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2017
enochogaga:

connecting rod as gum with the crack shaft due to lack of oil, is like ur oil is shorting
Please what is the permanent solution to this as I'm afraid a new engine shouldn't be giving me problems this early.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2017
enochogaga:

don't like repeating what have talk about, didt I talk on 1.5kva gen and the best product,
Pls don't be angry Engr, I didn't see it. Please which page?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
adeememman:

Please what is the permanent solution to this as I'm afraid a new engine shouldn't be giving me problems this early.

is there oil inside the gen? I Beilive no, which means the gen is fake to have start oil shortage very early
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
AnaCheks:
Pls don't be angry Engr, I didn't see it. Please which page?

Tec Is the best product on 1.5kva for now, all the rest are rubish
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
enochogaga:

Tec Is the best product on 1.5kva for now, all the rest are rubish
Thanks so much
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by shotuns: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hi Professor, Can you please recommend the best engine oil for Tiger2700 ((TG2700)
Thanks.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dnoblest(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hello professor. Good day to you . Please I would like to know if and how to get a kit to be able to start my generator with remote from an upstairs apartment. Just a small generator. An elepaq 3500. As the generator house is downstairs and can be very tiring going down to put on an off especially the security risks having to come down to put it off at night. Thank you. You can on PM on whatsapp (08183636888). Thank you very much.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2017
dnoblest:
Hello professor. Good day to you . Please I would like to know if and how to get a kit to be able to start my generator with remote from an upstairs apartment. Just a small generator. An elepaq 3500. As the generator house is downstairs and can be very tiring going down to put on an off especially the security risks having to come down to put it off at night. Thank you. You can on PM on whatsapp (08183636888). Thank you very much.

No such kit, why not get GEN with such spec
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2017
shotuns:
Hi Professor, Can you please recommend the best engine oil for Tiger2700 ((TG2700)
Thanks.

Best oil so far is sea horse
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Warrior07(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Good morning Professor, I want to build a deep freezer with 2 horsepower and two AC ( according to the engineer) and also a 400 liter thermocool deep freezer .
I'm confused which generator to buy between Thermocool Oga generator ( 5kva) or Firman 8990es (7.2kva)
Your advice will be much appreciated.
You've been doing a great work here. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by shotuns: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thanks OP..

quote author=enochogaga post=59584230]

Best oil so far is sea horse [/quote]
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bondingman: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Good morning Prof.
u're doing a great job here, God bless u.
I've gone through d posts but can't find answers to my question.
which generator: type, Kva, hp, should I buy considering durability, cost, fuel consumption n availability of parts that will power this items without problems:

1.5Hp submersible pumping machine alone: once a week usage.

2 deep freezers
10 60w bulbs
3 laptops
3 led tv
1 cathode ray tv
2 fans

thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.