Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784266 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lonzo(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
enochogaga:

although u can use like that, but if u still desire to fix it then change ur avr

How much is the AVR Sir?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FastShipping: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2017
enochogaga:

can't call any gen fake, but if u ask of the type of gen to buy, then I will tell u which one to buy, and perhaps have talk about 1800-2000 gen the best to get, read previous pages

1. What do you think about big 1500RPM Hyundai and 1500RPM Sumec Firman diesel generators?

2. What is your view about 6.5KVA Yamaha and 10KVA Sumec Firman petrol generator?

Please, compare #1 and #2 and tell me your view on why which one is better in #1 and which one is better in #2.

I look forward to your response.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FastShipping: 2:13am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=enochogaga post=61494391]

2. What is your view about 6.5KVA Yamaha and 10KVA Sumec Firman petrol generator?

Please, I need your honest opinion.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 18, 2017
enochogaga:

all u need to do,is to be changing ur oil 3-4week.
if it give issue like hard start,heavy notice, then u think of service, but I think I suppose to take years b4 u can experience such issue. all u do for now is to change oil.

Very useful, thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 9japrof(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Professor is there any thing like a portable 10kva diesel generating set cos I need one asap.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LordHiffy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thanks for d good work here. I recently bought this sumec fireman 2.5kva manual gen. Do you think its a good buy? Secondly how best can i handle it to ensure durability and lastly is golden super oil (conoil) good for it NOTE the gen is for business so it will be on for not less than 6hours daily while the other gen will work the remaining 6hours...
Bought from ezechudy

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dollarpower: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
The Best Selling Poor Man’s Solar Energy System

Some people say, solar is expensive and you have to spend a lot of money to enjoy the benefits. This might well be one of the biggest lies ever told. Solar does not have to be expensive.

Read More:
[url]
http://mercurydirect.com.ng/best-selling-poor-mans-solar-energy-system/[/url]

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by eightsin(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
enochogaga:

put the chork at the middle when they're running, and see the outcome, and get back to me

prof, it is still the same thing with the choke at the middle.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by simydan(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Hi Prof!

Please I need your help, I have a new gen about 2-months old and I noticed the oil always needs to be topped every week after frequent use though it still have a good sound level and does not smoke at all.
I noticed the oil is always clean and can spot it at the air filter area where the cab is located and gives hard start when its very hot.

Thanks for the good job sir!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by beckytunde(f): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2017
enochogaga:

which of the 3800? cos there are two type, one is 3800 with 6.5hp which is same with 3000,2900and 2500 and is 2.5kva not 3.5kva the company just write 3.5kva which is fake 3.5kva so which one are u talking about us it the original one!
It's well the 3.5kva of 6.5hp
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
enochogaga:

can get 2.5k on lutain, ad 1.5-20kva on tec

Prof, a friend wants to get Firman ECO3990ES, is this okay for powering his deep freezer when there is power outage?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2017
beckytunde:
It's well the 3.5kva of 6.5hp
that is 2.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Prof, a friend wants to get Firman ECO3990ES, is this okay for powering his deep freezer when there is power outage?

yes it is ok

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2017
simydan:
Hi Prof!

Please I need your help, I have a new gen about 2-months old and I noticed the oil always needs to be topped every week after frequent use though it still have a good sound level and does not smoke at all.
I noticed the oil is always clean and can spot it at the air filter area where the cab is located and gives hard start when its very hot.

Thanks for the good job sir!

it smoke, but inner smoke, before the smoke get to comes out from the exhaust it as burn of, cos god now the smoke is very light.but is smoking,

the hard start when the gen is hot, when u want to start and the gen is not u don't pull ur chork lever to choke when the gen is not, u take the choke lever to run, then u start
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2017
LordHiffy:
Thanks for d good work here. I recently bought this sumec fireman 2.5kva manual gen. Do you think its a good buy? Secondly how best can i handle it to ensure durability and lastly is golden super oil (conoil) good for it NOTE the gen is for business so it will be on for not less than 6hours daily while the other gen will work the remaining 6hours...
Bought from ezechudy

just use any good oil, n change oil at least every 20-30 days at a Max, but if it run's 24hours then u change oil every 14-21day
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2017
9japrof:
Professor is there any thing like a portable 10kva diesel generating set cos I need one asap.

yes there is, but don't go and buy cammer oh, cos if u do, hmm u will regret oh
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=FastShipping post=61523847][/quote]

there are the same 5.5kva not 10 rather 6.5. but are good one, but the Yamaha uses capacitor, while the fireman uses avr, check page 1-5 I talk about capacitor and act gen

2. the durability of the engine, the Yamaha last longer that the fireman,
3. the Yamaha work cool than the fireman,
4. Yamaha is costly in maintaining than fireman
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2017
lonzo:

How much is the AVR Sir?
depends on ur location
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2017
FastShipping:

1. What do you think about big 1500RPM Hyundai and 1500RPM Sumec Firman diesel generators?

Please, compare #1 and #2 and tell me your view on why which one is better in #1 and which one is better in #2.

I look forward to your response.

I think I have answered number 2

now number 1. fireman is a good product also Hyundai,
but what have notice Hyundai have a standard on their parts which they use in production, and u can't compare with fireman,
Hyundai has a standard, u can't go to their company and tell their to reduce their standard just to reduce the cost no, but fireman hmm can't say

Hyundai is far better than fireman in all aspects
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2017
Lupboy:
I have small tiger generator I pass my neighbour it has overheat problem, the generator stop with a sharp sound between 30 minute I have add more oil to to it but till same issue. Were is the overheart rubber located and also there are two rings in the pistol white and black , which ring is first and the second one

ah ah, u dor hag the white is first, black is second
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by simydan(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2017
enochogaga:

it smoke, but inner smoke, before the smoke get to comes out from the exhaust it as burn of, cos god now the smoke is very light.but is smoking,

the hard start when the gen is hot, when u want to start and the gen is not u don't pull ur chork lever to choke when the gen is not, u take the choke lever to run, then u start
The with the choke lever on run while hot still will not start or either ways will not start but when cool it Start's at one pull.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by eightsin(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
eightsin:
prof, my generator ( spg3000) sound keeps going up and after a while reduces... as in the speed of the engine increases and reduces and makes a coughing sound lik its d plug..i have changed plug but its still the same... what could be causing this?

Prof pls address this. U said I sold put d choke half way... I did but it is still the same thing as explained above. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chief enochogaga, i bought the lutian lt3600 3.5kva generator 2 days ago and the gen is dope. Low noise and less fuel consumption.
Ok, I want to know if it can carry a 1hp air conditioning unit, what about a mini fridge, an electric iron?
Is it necessary connecting my 2kva stabilizer when it's on? How often should i change the oil? I hope you don't mind my noob questions. It's my first time using a bigger generator. grin
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
simydan:

The with the choke lever on run while hot still will not start or either ways will not start but when cool it Start's at one pull.

cap need service
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
eightsin:

Prof pls address this. U said I sold put d choke half way... I did but it is still the same thing as explained above. Thanks

reduce the firing speed at the under yank side and increase on cab side, if it still persist then valve need to be grind
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Chief enochogaga, i bought the lutian lt3600 3.5kva generator 2 days ago and the gen is dope. Low noise and less fuel consumption.
Ok, I want to know if it can carry a 1hp air conditioning unit, what about a mini fridge, an electric iron?
Is it necessary connecting my 2kva stabilizer when it's on? How often should i change the oil? I hope you don't mind my noob questions. It's my first time using a bigger generator. grin
Thanks
please what's the cost of acquiring the new generator? I need a good generator... Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PotatoSalad(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2017
mofe009:
please what's the cost of acquiring the new generator? I need a good generator... Thank you

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by niyoni: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by simydan(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2017
enochogaga:

cap need service

Is there any advice to help me service it myself or it has to be done by a Gen technician...
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2017
niyoni:
Hi @enochogaga. I just bought a firman generator last week but the key start ignition is not responding. When I try to start the gen with the key there is no response at all but when I pull the recoil rope the gen comes on. Please what could the problem be?

Battery is dead. Replace
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ArcFresky(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hello people,
Need a quick answer...

I ordered for a elepaq firman generator on jumia, delivered today.

However, I noticed the generator has "senwei" written all over it, instead of elepaq. Please check the pictures.

I am guessing its fake, please confirm, as to its originality. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
ArcFresky:
Hello people,
Need a quick answer...

I ordered for a elepaq firman generator on jumia, delivered today.

However, I noticed the generator has "senwei" written all over it, instead of elepaq. Please check the pictures.

I am guessing its fake, please confirm, as to its originality. Thanks.

where is the pic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.