Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (783802 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amadaz(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
enochogaga:

Is not normal,
1.low the speed,
2.tight the faul consumption screw
That all
i know about the screw where I can tune up or lower the engine, is it what you're talking about?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2018
clinton44:
My gen would not give me light after 20mins while it's still on. I would power it on and there will be light but after 20 mins the light would go off but the gen will still be running. What's the problem 08077366561

types of generator pls?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Amadaz:
i know about the screw where I can tune up or lower the engine, is it what you're talking about?

tight, don't understand up or lower
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amadaz(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2018
enochogaga:

tight, don't understand up or lower
okay pls give me detailed explanation as to where the screw is situated.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2018
Amadaz:
okay pls give me detailed explanation as to where the screw is situated.

go to page 1-5 u will see the pic of the screw location
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amadaz(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
enochogaga:

go to page 1-5 u will see the pic of the screw location
good... I saw it and I tightened it but before I did that I mistakenly tightened the black plastic screw on the top most of the cab and the engine went high... What is the function of that black plastic screw?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by pinkydaisy(f): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
God bless you for all the effort, you are really God sent.
Pls I want to reduce the highness and serious noise of the gen, honestly am not too sure of the screw,,,so that I won't be doing the wrong thing. I saw the pic on page 1-5 but my brother, I couldn't place where it is.
The gen is small tiger.
Thanks again.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Damdammy: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Prof good afternoon,

Thanks for helping people out here.
Pls I want to know the best option to go for inbetween these two Gen, in term of efficiency, fuel consumption, durability, noise, and load capacity. Pls share your view with me, I need something portal and good. Thanks

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Amadaz:
good... I saw it and I tightened it but before I did that I mistakenly tightened the black plastic screw on the top most of the cab and the engine went high... What is the function of that black plastic screw?

is no the black rubber screw with +heard, the black screw is to increase the speed of the engine, the fuel consumption screw is gold colour, with - screw heard
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Damdammy:
Prof good afternoon,

Thanks for helping people out here.
Pls I want to know the best option to go for inbetween these two Gen, in term of efficiency, fuel consumption, durability, noise, and load capacity. Pls share your view with me, I need something portal and good. Thanks

both are the same engine, but one is in big frame, while the other is in small frame, everything is the same in term of Feul, load, everything is the same

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2018
pinkydaisy:
God bless you for all the effort, you are really God sent.
Pls I want to reduce the highness and serious noise of the gen, honestly am not too sure of the screw,,,so that I won't be doing the wrong thing. I saw the pic on page 1-5 but my brother, I couldn't place where it is.
The gen is small tiger.
Thanks again.

Tiger is just under the tank by the stater side, if u low it there it didn't low, then navigate to the cab side, just close to where fuel entrance is, u see a white screw with * heard just loose it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amadaz(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2018
enochogaga:

is no the black rubber screw with +heard, the black screw is to increase the speed of the engine, the fuel consumption screw is gold colour, with - screw heard
Thanks very much oga, i appreciate your responses. One more thing is, i tightened the fuel consumption screw as u said but it still takes 4 liters of fuel for less than 2hrs or thereabout. Some technicians say i shouldnt expect it to run longer on the same amount of fuel like a 2.9kva and that i should know that 3.8kva generators carries a big carburetor and will take more fuel. The consumption is very high prof. Do i need to do any other thing like servicing the carburetor?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2018
Amadaz:
Thanks very much oga, i appreciate your responses. One more thing is, i tightened the fuel consumption screw as u said but it still takes 4 liters of fuel for less than 2hrs or thereabout. Some technicians say i shouldnt expect it to run longer on the same amount of fuel like a 2.9kva and that i should know that 3.8kva generators carries a big carburetor and will take more fuel. The consumption is very high prof. Do i need to do any other thing like servicing the carburetor?

is ur gen 5.5kva, if No, is it 3.5kva,if yes how many HP, is it 6.5hp or 9hp, if it is 6.5hp, then is same as 2.5kva, the consumption rate is still high, 4 litters should run atteast 6-7hours.
then if is 9hp engine, is still too high, it suppose to run for at least 5hours

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amadaz(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2018
enochogaga:

is ur gen 5.5kva, if No, is it 3.5kva,if yes how many HP, is it 6.5hp or 9hp, if it is 6.5hp, then is same as 2.5kva, the consumption rate is still high, 4 litters should run atteast 6-7hours.
then if is 9hp engine, is still too high, it suppose to run for at least 5hours
my gen is sumec 3.8KVA with a 9.0HP. now that i've tightened the consumption screw and yet it takes much fuel, what do u suggest i should do?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mexzony: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
I have a small tiger gen 650 watt .
When using itbthe light suddenly goes of like low blinking and then comes up fully and then goes low blinking but the gen keep running normally as the speed is consistent in a way it's just that light just trips off then it's so low and blinking like something struggling to come up to full currebt.
To explain better here is what happens
Full current working to tripping off to struggling to come up with low blinking continually light then comes up again and then works for a while and dies same again
Any ideas
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by akplatnum2005(m): 12:17am On Feb 11, 2018
How many hours is 1Liter fuel suppose to last in a tiger gen (i pass my neighbour)?
does it has air and fuel mixture screw that can be tighten?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SoaringLife01: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Good evening bro.
What is the right size( capacity ) of battery for a push-button 2.2KVA TEC Petrol Generator.The one that followed the generator did not last at all.
Please,also furnish me with the price and where I can get it in Effurun axis.
Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by showmethemoney(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prof you dey try ooo, answering all this question and giving them tips where to loose and orders. God is ur strength

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by showmethemoney(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
All I know is that we have some mechanical engineers out there who does no follow the rule of generator when it come to ( HZ ) regulating and voltage regulating. Or setting of Valve to setting of governor on the engeen.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by showmethemoney(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
All I know is that we have some mechanical engineers out there who does no follow the rule of generator when it come to ( HZ ) regulating and voltage regulating. Or setting of Valve to setting of governor on the engines
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2018
showmethemoney:
All I know is that we have some mechanical engineers out there who does no follow the rule of generator when it come to ( HZ ) regulating and voltage regulating. Or setting of Valve to setting of governor on the engines

that is true, mostly valve setting,
anyway they will improve, that how work is the more u work and the more u give it time the more u receive more knowledge.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2018
showmethemoney:
Prof you dey try ooo, answering all this question and giving them tips where to loose and orders. God is ur strength

thanks my bro, just love assisting people in their area of their need.

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:28am On Feb 14, 2018
SoaringLife01:
Good evening bro.
What is the right size( capacity ) of battery for a push-button 2.2KVA TEC Petrol Generator.The one that followed the generator did not last at all.
Please,also furnish me with the price and where I can get it in Effurun axis.
Thanks.

have take some few lectures on batteries and what to look at when replacing it battery, I think u should visit or review page 1-5, if u don't find quote me, I will re-take the leture
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2018
Amadaz:
my gen is sumec 3.8KVA with a 9.0HP. now that i've tightened the consumption screw and yet it takes much fuel, what do u suggest i should do?

now make sure the speed is not too high when u have plug in ur load,
if it still persist quote me
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by akplatnum2005(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Pls i need an answer.
How many hours is 1Liter fuel suppose to last in a tiger gen (i pass my neighbour)?
does it have air and fuel mixture screw that can be tighten?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by InemUmoren: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2018
Hi professor, please help me out here. I use a small tiger generator (I pass my neighbour) big coil. Before, it would consume 2 litres in more than 6 hours but now, 1 litre will only last 1 hour. I have changed carburetor but the problem still persists. Please what can i do to solve this problem. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by stanley99a(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
enochogaga:

that screw which the screw driver is,just tight it
Good day prof
Please in tightening the screw on the carburator to avoid to much fuel consumption, are we to tighten it down without any allowance?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
akplatnum2005:
Pls i need an answer.
does it have air and fuel mixture screw that can be tighten?

1litter suppose to last for a minimum 2hours
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
stanley99a:

Good day prof
Please in tightening the screw on the carburator to avoid to much fuel consumption, are we to tighten it down without any allowance?

yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
InemUmoren:
Hi professor, please help me out here. I use a small tiger generator (I pass my neighbour) big coil. Before, it would consume 2 litres in more than 6 hours but now, 1 litre will only last 1 hour. I have changed carburetor but the problem still persists. Please what can i do to solve this problem. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

have talk about this
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by stanley99a(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2018
enochogaga:

yes
Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by babajidemd: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good day Prof.

Very good work you're doing here.
Please do you have any contacts for Elepaq generators or any way to tell original from fake.

Thank you very much for all the questions you've answered, it's very helpful and enlightening

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.