Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (783699 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Godschild(f): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok. Thanks, i will see to that.
enochogaga:

Then cabrator need to be service
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Centrallock: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
enochogaga:

Then get 2.5kva gen
can i get ur what's app number bro? Suggest the best model and what the estimated price?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chuuxxy: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bros i have a sumec fpg3800.. serviced last month.. noticed some days back after turning off that there was oil on the ground... opened the tank and found out oil was filled to the brim... turned some out and guaged it.... next day i used it at night. in the morning oil spill on the ground and opned it, oil filled to the brim... is it that the oil rises or what... please advice
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lionmarshal(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
enochogaga:

Get sumec fireman, just make fireman is engraved with n the tank, carbrator, topclinder, close to where oil is change, the real cover that cover the cran case

And avoid any name like seiwe on any gen ur are buying
enochogaga:

Get sumec fireman, just make fireman is engraved with n the tank, carbrator, topclinder, close to where oil is change, the real cover that cover the cran case

And avoid any name like seiwe on any gen ur are buying
enochogaga:

Is a good one but not up to 3.2kva
Thanks prof , please is it real copper and can it be used to pump water and it can be used for powering an air condition
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2018
RealityShot:
my gen produces low current.
what could be the problem?
(i have been changing AvR and even used a diode over the last 3 years)

When u change the avr does it go bad for a very shot period of time of it still produce the low current?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Lionmarshal:

Thanks prof , please is it real copper and can it be used to pump water and it can be used for powering an air condition

Yes it cant but not at the same time
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2018
chuuxxy:
Bros i have a sumec fpg3800.. serviced last month.. noticed some days back after turning off that there was oil on the ground... opened the tank and found out oil was filled to the brim... turned some out and guaged it.... next day i used it at night. in the morning oil spill on the ground and opned it, oil filled to the brim... is it that the oil rises or what... please advice

Pls u mean oil inside the fuel tank, or oil inside the engine?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Centrallock:
can i get ur what's app number bro? Suggest the best model and what the estimated price?

Prof contact details
Phone::08131060632
Email ::enochogaga@gmail.com
Whatsapp:: 08131060632
Telegram Enochogaga

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Centrallock: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2018
enochogaga:

Prof contact details
Telegram Enochogaga
Tnx.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chuuxxy: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
oil inside the engine

enochogaga:

Pls u mean oil inside the fuel tank, or oil inside the engine?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chymeze: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hello. Pls what's the difference between sumec SPG, FPG, and ECO series?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RealityShot: 12:35am On Apr 22, 2018
enochogaga:

When u change the avr does it go bad for a very shot period of time of it still produce the low current?
it works for some weeks or so, then low current.
Am pretty sure if I buy a new AVR it will give full current but I want to know if the gen has another fault that is causing this consistent AVr damage.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nuelzy: 6:00am On Apr 22, 2018
enochogaga:

pls can a 1.8kva generator. Carry this small freezer... With tv, fan and home theater??

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Lionmarshal:

Yes is copper, and it can power 1ph ac
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2018
nuelzy:
pls can a 1.8kva generator. Carry this small freezer... With tv, fan and home theater??

Yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2018
chymeze:
Hello. Pls what's the difference between sumec SPG, FPG, and ECO series?

No difference in terms of working,but differ in body body and though there are some Kva u will get in dog, is not in eco or fpg or Ts
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2018
RealityShot:
it works for some weeks or so, then low current.
Am pretty sure if I buy a new AVR it will give full current but I want to know if the gen has another fault that is causing this consistent AVr damage.

Two things can cause this,
1. Buying fake avr
2. Amateur S getting bad
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2018
chuuxxy:
oil inside the engine

Which mean u over guage to oil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2018
Pls all my followers, pls SMS me is not really a good ideal of contacting me, cos i will hardly reply u, cos of my tight schedule, so I advise u, if u want me response call me, cos every message is reply at night after work.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RealityShot: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
enochogaga:

Two things can cause this, 1. Buying fake avr 2. Amateur S getting bad
please recommend good avr; Machine is HONDA EC 4500 4kva
How do I know original? Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sidvinci(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please what's the market price of sumec Firman SPG 4000e2 and how efficient is it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Chriswazo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
@enochogaga
Please i want to buy a 2.5kva Generator. Between Sumec and Thermocool which would you advise and why?
Secondly is it possible for a big gen to run the same hours of time as same with the small gen under the same circumstance of load and litres of fuel?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by faith2ogesco(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
enochogaga:

Don't u think that price is too cheap for 3.5kva not come to talk of 4.5kva, pls that is 2.5kva,and original elepaq is a rate of 70-75k, Lutain is what u can see for 60-65
its a promo by Jumia. Original price was 71k.but still gives me doubts. I ve seen both good and bad reviews and I know good reviews can be gorged so how do I know an original elepaq constant without checking the coil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by JustCryptos: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hello prof @enochogaga I am trying to get a small gen for my business/home. The major device is a 200W deep freezer. My plan is to go for a 1.8KVA gen. Please what is the estimated price for this spec and what is the best product out there.

I visited a gen shop and they told me 1 KVA is 37 thousand. I just waka commot. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kingofthemall: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
enochogaga:

Prof contact details
Telegram Enochogaga
Which original 4.5kva Gen do you recommend between the price range of 60-80k?!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sidvinci(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2018
Btw this two gen which will you recommend for a family that stays in 3 bedroom apartment . 2 TV, 2 fridge bulbs and small appliances for now

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jojomario(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2018
Hello prof. I use a gen of 1.9kva. I did the servicing and did not even use it so much. Recently I tried to on it, it does not on. I changed the plug and remove the caburator. After I fixed back, it will on and if I loaf it, it goes off. Sometimes if I don't load and leave it for few minutes, it goes off. What could be the cause? Could it be caburator adjustment? . NB! I have oil in it and new plug.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Centrallock: 10:19pm On May 03, 2018
enochogaga:

Yes is copper, and it can power 1ph ac
please BTW Sumec ng2200 and Sumec 1800 which do u suggest brother thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by icjunior(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2018
prof please my sumec 2200 normally powers my fridge successfully,but recently it just picks and drops...I have changed the oil,please what will the problem be?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2018
icjunior:
prof please my sumec 2200 normally powers my fridge successfully,but recently it just picks and drops...I have changed the oil,please what will the problem be?

u mean the fridge pick and drop or the gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2018
Centrallock:
please BTW Sumec ng2200 and Sumec 1800 which do u suggest brother thanks.

same

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.