Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt (26684 Views)

Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by hugelyendowed: 8:16am On May 25, 2015
The outgoing governor of Jigawa State, Alhaji Sule Lamido has handed over to the Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Abdu Babura, after a news conference at the end of the council meeting. He left the state last week Thursday for Abuja-Lagos en route Saudi-Arabia.At the news conference, Lamido said that a debt profile of the state obtained from the joint sitting of the two transition committees was N14 billion. He said the federal government owes the state N12 billion from the airport project executed by state government with the understanding and commitment of the federal government to reimburse the state while N2 billion is the actual debt of the state.

Lamido also told newsmen that there were rollover projects worth N90 billion for which the state government had awarded contracts but had not made any payment to the contractors, adding that it was left for the incoming administration to continue or stop the projects. Following his handing-over, Lamido also told journalists that all political appointees would be in their offices till the midnight of May 28.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/outgoing-governor-leaves-nigeria-hands-over-to-ssg-leaving-n2billion-debt/

1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by loomer: 8:22am On May 25, 2015
U don't chop ur own, na another person turn to chop.

Na God go judge all of una

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by nairaminds(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2015
nic 1

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Nobody: 8:36am On May 25, 2015
See, this man stole N14B and ran to Saudi Arabia, but no one wants to talk about it. Mainstream media will not report it, EFCC will not investigate it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by basilo101: 9:12am On May 25, 2015
I kw Jigawa. Airport is least of dia problem. Dat reminds me of Osun airport. Ego massaging white elephant projects in d midst of extreme poverty

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Chiaka(f): 9:28am On May 25, 2015
Lucky them! there is even an on-going airport project by federal government whereas GEJ did not do any project in SS/SE

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2015
Normality:
See, this man stole N14B and ran to Saudi Arabia, but no one wants to talk about it. Mainstream media will not report it, EFCC will not investigate it.

I've got a monkey. It has got a spare brain.
And I'll be kind enough to make a donation of it to you.

To read, wahala.
To comprend, 'emhon'!
Common sense, inexistent!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by go4value(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2015
let him run as fast as he can..Buhari will catch up with him.....

GLO IS THE BEST NETWORK... I glo with pride
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Nobody: 10:00am On May 25, 2015
blizard44:

I've got a monkey. It has got a spare brain.
And I'll be kind enough to make a donation of it to you.

To read, wahala.
To comprend, 'emhon'!
Common sense, inexistent!

Continue wallowing in ignorance. Lamido stole N14B and went to Saudi. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by mygee33(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2015
one side of the story, till the new gov looks into the accounts after swearing in on 29th. Then we ll know his on figures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by intergral(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2015
Imagine... Total Disrespect to the state!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by dotna(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2015
Debt everywhere like air

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by modath(f): 11:18am On May 25, 2015
Sule lamido can keep running, past the ends of the earth if need be, interpol will get him for us when there is need for his presence.

Father thief, children thief, come to think of it, he had aspirations to be president too!!!

Thank God for naija's narrow escape !!!

5 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Sijo01(f): 11:18am On May 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thiefy thiefy jancolico.........catch am cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:20am On May 25, 2015
Where are they all running to?

I cannot wait for 29th May! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by iwezor1(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Dollyak(f): 11:21am On May 25, 2015
None of these politicians are for the masses. We need a revolution in Nigeria.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by efilefun(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2015
lol
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by solid3(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2015
That man na thief him be. Sharp guy. Waiting for Akpabio, Deziani and Okonjo to follow suit.
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by 989900: 11:23am On May 25, 2015
Pls. where are the talented writers in the house, it's time to start documenting the 'Exodus' of Nigerian 'polithiefians'; this is just the 'Genesis' -- you can make big bucks writing some book of 'Exodus'.

Like I said earlier, this week will witness a mass 'exodus' of our 'polithiefians'

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by free2ryhme: 11:24am On May 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Nobody: 11:25am On May 25, 2015
Instead of providing basic amenities like pipe borne water,education,shelter and food for the impoverished almajirins in his state, it's airport construction that has no benefit to the citizenry he budgeted the peoples money on?This man get skonskon.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by HAH: 11:27am On May 25, 2015
Masu gudu su gudu

The guy no wan take chances under GMB's no nonsense government.

This guy fear jail more than anything that was how GEJ threatened him and he sharply dropped the idea of decamping to APC with rest of the G7 governors.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by ikechukwu354(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2015
cant you guys see things are really changing, nigerians ba3 re lo, dat we have few online members in nl... lol the govt wont give light, now in a country that has crude oil is suffering from fuel scarcity.... indeed the oil could be a blessing or a curse, indeed a Dutch disease, its just like having food in the refrigerator but you starve your self to death... thats the situation now in nigeria, poor management if we cant manage this small promblems then how can we proudly say we could go to war... its a big promblem we all have

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Dollyak(f): 11:27am On May 25, 2015
go4value:
let him run as fast as he can..Buhari will catch up with him.....

GLO IS THE BEST NETWORK... I glo with pride
Buhari will catch him up you say? Don't hold your breath.
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by tucky200(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2015
When d time comes... u all shall be summoned by the gods
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by aLgoridim(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2015
basilo101:
I kw Jigawa. Airport is least of dia problem. Dat reminds me of Osun airport. Ego massaging white elephant projects in d midst of extreme poverty
You are on point bro. Yeye people!

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by tucky200(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2015
Normality:

Continue wallowing in ignorance. Lamido stole N14B and went to Saudi. Quote me anywhere.
My bruhda
chei.. u need help
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by VISTIN(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2015
Only God knows how the incoming ones will settle all this

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Ballama(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2015
Thank god there is fuel scarcity in the country so that many like him will not run cause I dey smell seriouS Temple Run Nigerian version
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by chax100(f): 11:41am On May 25, 2015
Lol... Saudi Arabia, a safe haven for political criminals. Idi Amin ran there some years ago and died there. The governor has gone there to prepare a place for other thieves. Watch out, Saudi Arabia will be the choice destination. I hope in their will, there should be buried there because Nigeria is not a cemetery.
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by vjbrown: 11:43am On May 25, 2015
Normality:

you are right my Nairalander, we have not forgotten his Son that was caught with tax payers money trying to excape en route Kano airport. God will judge them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Shettima, Borno State Governor / CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries / Tinubu, APC Leaders Meet Lawmakers-Elect Over National Assembly Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.