Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Vandalization Of Fuel I Ejigbo Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vandalization Of Fuel I Ejigbo Lagos (347 Views)

History Of Fuel Price Change In Nigeria Since Independence Till Date / See What Lagos Gov. Ambode Did To An Unruly Driver In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos Today / Funny Scarcity Of Fuel Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vandalization Of Fuel I Ejigbo Lagos by tunaguy(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2015
i want to use this medium to tell you that there is fuel in ejigbo and people are vandalizing hell out of the fuel.
since 2007 fuel started smelling in our bore hole but stopped other people dugged well is full of fuel i see fuel my jaw commot every night people fetch at least 20 gallons of fuel tankers come during the day and pretend to have spoilt in the night they will start working.... i know a man who as fuel reservoir in is sitting room... my point is that government should do something about this cause a man died while digging for fuel he eventually drowned in fuel.... government should better do something fast
Re: Vandalization Of Fuel I Ejigbo Lagos by temmyt20(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2015
pix or.....

(1) (Reply)

We Have A New President / How To Reduce Time Waste On Facebook And Other Addictive Sites. / Fathers Has Disappeared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.