Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) (2618 Views)

Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) / MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by callistus124: 9:55am On May 25, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Bzi7MAJT4dc/VWLeGq6CTuI/AAAAAAAAFwc/A9o9Odvlm-0/s1600/mayd%2Band%2Badebayor.jpg[/img]
Nigerian singer, Mr Mayd is rocking a new hairstyle for his vacation.
Wow! It is nice!!
You like?
[url=http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%..com%2F2015%2F05%2Fwow-mr-mayd-plaits-his-hair-as-he-rocks.html&ei=_-JiVY7JKsWU7QaLtYKgBA&usg=AFQjCNGXAmaOc6lP7jnOQG27HAeIpYoxDA&sig2=6XdceJQ7COK43wuSCYaYEA&bvm=bv.93990622]SOURCE HERE[/url]
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by Wizzz: 9:58am On May 25, 2015
We're still looking for fuel undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by FYB(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2015
mayD looks stunning in dis post, iv never seen him so handsome before....Adebayor sorry adebushy is too busy with family he got no time for shaving

My mind is telling me MayD gave dat his tin to Adebayor who f**lishly took d same size as himself. angry
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by iLovePusssy: 10:20am On May 25, 2015
Are they gay

1 Like

Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:45am On May 25, 2015
Contunu
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by sinaj(f): 10:52am On May 25, 2015
hiz lukin cute kiss

d weave suit him smiley
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by seankay(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2015
FYB:
mayD looks stunning in dis post, iv never seen him so handsome before....Adebayor sorry adebushy is too busy with family he got no time for shaving

My mind is telling me MayD gave dat his tin to Adebayor who f**lishly took d same size as himself. angry
I thought I was the only that noticed Adebayor's face. Nigga is on cloud9

1 Like

Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by D9ty7(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2015
Abeg o, which of them is Adebayor? MayD I know is in front. Walahi! I can't recognise Adebayor anymore
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 25, 2015
Cute!! kiss
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by englishmart(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
Ade my man, na this over flirting naim nake bench wan kill you
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by ellahzy(f): 1:03pm On May 25, 2015
Surprisingly, He looks Handsome cool.
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by IceSplash(f): 1:07pm On May 25, 2015
If I say he's cute will he give me 50ltrs of fuel??
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by IamforGod: 1:42pm On May 25, 2015
Mr. Mayd! Everythin dope!

Just stop dat igbo wey u dey smoke.

Das all!
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by may01(f): 2:08pm On May 25, 2015
He looks good, I guess he'll stick to this for now
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 3:29pm On May 25, 2015
Wetin mayd dey work wey him dey go on vac.
Re: Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) by 3ace(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2015
This bright environment really favours his looks. Make hin add am to his DP collection-d pix worth am.

(1) (Reply)

New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) / Most Successful And Highest Paid Nollywood Actresses / If Mortal Kombat Had African Characters, This Is How They Would Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.