Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones (43892 Views)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / Capture This Mode Of Transportation During Fuel Scarcity / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by tiwaz(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2015

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Nobody: 10:03am On May 25, 2015
All dis are signs dat Buhari is not of GOD
Y is dis happening now?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2015
dumb joke! undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Vicotex(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2015
Lol, seconded.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by kodded(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?
nigerians killed in southafrica
Nigerians killed in asia
No power supply
Fuel scarcity

All after buhari won the election
My brother which kind change chain be this ?

embarassed

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Leopantro: 10:06am On May 25, 2015
Lol. Desperate times calls for desperate situations.
Came across a schematic on the Internet that uses one AA battery to a phone at a rate of 1% every 8 minutes. Will make it today

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by theV0ice: 10:25am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
Nigerians killed in asia
Fuel scarcity

embarassed

Of course na Buhari give them the drugs they were arrested with and na him kill them. Including the unfortunate Asians whose graves where discovered in malaysia cheesy cheesy

Mr Logic....i hail you cool

As for the genius featured in the OP......more candles to you grin

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by yungbillionaire(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=34073431]All dis are signs dat Buhari is not of GOD
Y is dis happening now?

My broda, I told myself dat I wud not yab or insult any body wen I join nairaland pls don't make me break dat promise

@op no b small improvising tons oooh

Pls can anyone let me in on how to post topics cuz I just joined n I have no idea how to....tanks in advance.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by ramdris(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2015
What a country we live in!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by jorhney(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2015
rubbish
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by missKiffy(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2015
Hehehehe grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Neduzze5(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2015
Na wa ooh!!

This person mumu pass my pet Agama Lizard!!

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by intergral(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2015
RUbbish... Ejecting jona is our only solution... I will join that protest... It is what nigeria needs!!!

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by mencade5(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
nonsense!

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by AIZubair(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2015

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Bennyberry(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
Lolzz. My power bank is empty. Laptop empty evrywhere empty chaaaiiii

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Lagusta(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
Nigerians killed in asia
No power supply
Fuel scarcity
embarassed
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Krak(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?

You are very silly, you superstitious monster.

34 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by achodave(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
Typical.

Lame.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by seppBlatter(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
Failed nation
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Nobody: 11:24am On May 25, 2015
Lol?. angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Sijo01(f): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Never disappointing!.................Nigerians got talent cheesy cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by folabayo1(f): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
Stale and dry joke undecided

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by solid3(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2015
Like seriously. Remember a report says 80% of Nigerians are mentally not OK.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by kilokeys(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2015
hmm
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by dotna(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2015
creativity
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by fredagu: 11:25am On May 25, 2015
mmmmmmm naija don suffer no light no fual hunga dey on d way #our wicked politiciaans God will judge una
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by bogolobango(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2015
Na buhari headache go kill u
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by LMAyedun(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2015
Dry!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by adesegun121(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2015
"Any bus stop #300", and mine is d 1st bus stop...I feel cheated... I'm dropping at the last bus stop..I'll trek back!"

suffering and smiling

18 Likes 4 Shares

When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. / Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady / "No Gree For Anybody" Fight Between A Chicken And A Goat (video And Pictures)