Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment (20123 Views)

Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / See What Male Doctor Did To Female Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by roto2: 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
thanks mr morgan freeman
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Fourwinds: 10:54pm On May 27, 2015
Petra23:
funny you..well.m done with 1st degree.You can be my lecturer in the labour market..laffff
hmmm. In d labour market it does happen too but it is d boss.
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by ceejay4real(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2015
Hmmmm, am a lecturer in the East and these girls wanna kill me o!!!!! Please don't ask me how. Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Honesty007(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2015
Well all i can say is that its those who are not free or are in a certain bondage that are prone to seduction.Be it pastors or Lecturers.
If spirit of lust is in you,all u need is a seducer.Lust and seduction are like Iron and Magnet.

Secondly,unmarried ministers who have this challenge would pass through a lot of Temptations and trials.This is because women,ladies,girls all love Men of Power!!!

Its not all pastors that are pastors or called of God.Those who call themselves are more prone to seduction while those called of God and understand all about women would be tempted.

Evil women are attracted to realmen of God ,so you just use Hot prayers To ward them off!!! Or pray for God's protection!!!

Secondly weakness may bring about open doors for seduction.
Seducing spirit is strong in both male and female.
How do you know somebody who has seducing spirit.If u r a male and u see a woman,lady or single being chased,given attention by many men,seducing spirit is in her ooh.

When she is around,u cannot concentrate,u loose selfcontrol and u want to bleep her.she is just smiling as she is in league with the seducing spirit.
It is another reason you don't walk alone during counselling.

A woman or lady is weakened by thoughts,imaginations and emotionalism.
It is glaring for a real pastor to see this desperation that leads to seduction in a single n searching female,married and divorced.

If u don't have time to pray,u will fall.The Matrix lord is not weakened by such things.i know that a lot of women,ladies or girls whose hearts are not pure would seek to seduce.it wont and cannot work as Fire of God would burn them.

If any lady is coming with an impure motive,prayer will neutralise and arrest all seducing spirits.

It finally depends on both individuals, a sexually loose girl may not have seducing spirit but may by her carelessness lead others to fall.

Guys when u look at a girl without any bad thought and your joystick suddenly stands up, she has seducing spirit ooh,no matter the type or part of her u look at.

And lasses or ladies ,when u look at a guy and ur usb hub starts expanding,u feel u want him right into you,na seducing spirit be that ooh.

It is not normal for 10girls to be after a man and also for 10men or guys to be after a girl,all lining up.its seducing spirit @ work.

If u have seducing spirit and use it to marry,ur husband would never love you.he is under a spell of sedution and can be seduced by a greater spell,if unlocked,the marriage would crumble
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by HAZAZEL: 4:55am On May 28, 2015
myklangelo:
Lecturers are more prone to seduction... A gal doesn't need much strategy to seduce lecturEr. Also lecturers are prone to socialize where they are easy targets.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

Sorry to derail. But I really love your blog niche,really creative.
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by staymore: 6:26am On May 28, 2015
baybeeboi:
I think Farmers are more proned to seduction.

Farmers like Obasanjo grin
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Nobody: 6:59am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=34157780]
Dumb sad[/quo

You are so not important to me,no time for you.Byeyi byeyi!
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by 1stola: 7:05am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=34163742][/quote]
You just ended up exposing yourself to the world your foolery.
If it was in joke section you made such comments, nobody would have noticed you.
It shows how low your I. Q and level of comprehension is.
Bye.
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Nobody: 7:08am On May 28, 2015
1stola:

You just ended up exposing yourself to the world your foolery.
If it was in joke section you made such comments, nobody would have noticed you.
It shows how low your I. Q and level of comprehension is.
Bye.
Like I said earlier,I NO GET TIME FOR YOU!
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by olareed(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2015
Eberex:
We all know how Naija higher institutions are, especially when it comes to female students seducing male lecturers. Well not in all cases because the lecturers themselves are guilty of threatening a female student unless she sleeps with him. And i ends in fornication.

On the other hand we have pastors. Well i will call most fake. These are people who meet female members of the church whether it is for special anointing or breakthrough, and most times it ends up with either the pastor getting seduced or him initiating it. Whichever the case, it ends up with the same result. fornication.

These two professions are somewhat similar because these daughters of eve comes to them with their problems, hoping to get answers, but my question is: of the two professions which is the lesser evil?

And to their wives, i always wonder how they deal with these issues knowing fully well the dangers their husbands are facing at their work places. Either they accept it or find ways to curb it by monitoring or close-marking them or being with them ( this is easy for the pastor's wives ). But personally i think lecturers are more at risk especially those in the social sciences.

What's your take?
lecturers of course...they see the temptations virtually everyday...
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Deprime007: 8:16am On May 28, 2015
The both re in same boat especially wen they re handsome young and energetic they cant escape it
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by EmmahO(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2015
i think pastors are more prone
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Eberex(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2015
have u seen where beautiful ladies on sexy clothes are in the front pews? Only a strong pastor would concentrate on his sermon.

1 Like

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by myklangelo(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2015
HAZAZEL:

Sorry to derail. But I really love your blog niche,really creative.
Am smiling, thanks a lot, just wanna give my language online presence.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Captainswag225(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2015
lecturers are seduced more. Thats why many female students gets A easily.
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by ChiefS(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2015
I'm both a lecturer and a pastor.As a pastor can't remember any much exposure to seduction but as a lecturer a good number of times. The weak students think they can pass by seduction or notice me attitude. While I ignored them most often. I have had cause to scold some at one time or the other.
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Eberex(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=ChiefS post=34170812]I'm both a lecturer and a pastor.As a pastor can't remember any much exposure to seduction but as a lecturer a good number of times. The weak students think they can pass by seduction or notice me attitude. While I ignored them most often. I have had cause to scold some at one time or the other.

please can you throw more light on the bolded, as in what tactics have they implored to get your attention
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by sinaj(f): 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
alexbch:
abeg wats ur skool name ...I fink I need to teach deir.....

lol *whispers* uniport
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by sinaj(f): 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
Oluwapresley:
How far?
m gud
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by sinaj(f): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
teabully:
sinaj are u Eniola, in philosophy dept, Lagos state uni

nah, sinaj is Sarah, in Psychology department, Uniport wink
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by sinaj(f): 5:55pm On May 28, 2015
zubby29:
plz whats d meaning of a bitch

my inter science teacher told me dat a Dam is dat thing dat is built in a big river, dat generates electricity wen water falls on d turban grin

1 Like

Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by zubby29(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2015
lol.u no serious
sinaj:

my inter science teacher told me dat a Dam is dat thing dat is built in a big river, dat generates electricity wen water falls on d turban grin
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Petra23(f): 6:14pm On May 28, 2015
Fourwinds:
hmmm. In d labour market it does happen too but it is d boss.
lol.through that o..
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Oluwapresley(m): 12:04am On May 29, 2015
How ur side? Shey ur side pure gan?
sinaj:

m gud
Re: Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment by Danipresh(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
lecturers of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend / I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.