Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? (19124 Views)

Is MTN This Nice? / Why Is MTN Like This ? / Here Is Mtn And Glo Cheap Data For All Your Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
You guys lamenting,have you been paid because a friend of mine stumbled on this site and has deposited 100k in it...he told me about it and I did Google check...hence my being here...but the kind of stories I have read are very discouraging...please you'll should talk so I ll know what to tell my friend.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? by Belovedwan: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Liars!
The woman whom they claimed won 1m (Mrs. Osuji), and was celebrated by Bella naija won a 100 thousand Naira. I wonder where the remaining 900k went. I know her personally. Liars,that's what Bella naija and quick lotto are.
QUICKLOTTO:
Hi,

It came to our (Quicklotto Team) notice about someone (fuel saver) referring to Quicklotto as a scam. Please when you are confused about something,why don't you do proper investigation before calling names.

Quicklotto is the brand name used by Fortune Games Limited, a lottery company duly registered by law with our licenses gotten both from National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) and Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC) our head office is located at No 160,4th Avenue,Gwarinpa Estate,Abuja. Nigeria.

Please note that Quicklotto knows nothing about Megalotto! We have just two draw games running on MTN (sms/ussd) platform as well as our website (www.quicklotto.net) and they are Quick5 and MegaHammer. we will introduce Quick3 very soon. To play,check winning numbers or redeem your winnings,please dial *309# (MTN Subscribers Only,other network to follow shortly)

You can watch live draws on African Independent Television (AIT) by 9:55pm daily.

We also have online instant scratch and win games which can be played on our website (www.quicklotto.net).

We already have winners in various categories but we don't have any jackpot winner at the moment.Though we once had someone who won N1,000,000 (One Million Naira) and she was celebrated on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Please kindly visit www.quicklotto.net for more information so that you will know that Quicklotto is real!

Re: Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? by LisaJoy: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Hi everybody,I won Lottery of $528.8 (Five Hundred Twenty Eight Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) two weeks ago in Jackpot from 38 lottery play now i have my car and a house.I was introduced to a spell caster called Dr Papo a months ago by a colleague who he helped with lottery and marriage issues. All what he said and what he promised to do really happened.I guess never believed in magic or spells because i thought they were mostly scam acts or tricksters until i met him,everything changed,it exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible.I don't know how to pay him for this but i really hope i can do something important and special for him by telling the world on how i became rich now with his magic lottery spell, he his good in love spell, get your ex back, HIV spell, Pregnancy Spell And other spell if you are in need of any help contact him here DRPAPOSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM OR DRPAPOSPELLCASTER@YAHOO.COM
CALL +2347087462033

Re: Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? by LisaJoy: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
I won $1,000,000 in the power ball lottery, I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr. Papo the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how dr. Papo helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 2days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimonies to others so that they can also win the lottery cause i do not have much time to spell on the internet) so that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way online tips can not help you Dr Papo is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Papo today and win the lottery like me DRPAPOSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM OR DRPAPOSPELLCASTER@YAHOO.COM Adams Debbi from US Florida
CALL +2347087462033
Re: Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? by LisaJoy: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
I won $1,000,000 in the power ball lottery, I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr. Papo the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how dr. Papo helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 2days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimonies to others so that they can also win the lottery cause i do not have much time to spell on the internet) so that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way online tips can not help you Dr Papo is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Papo today and win the lottery like me DRPAPOSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM OR DRPAPOSPELLCASTER@YAHOO.COM Adams Debbi from US Florida
CALL +2347087462033
Re: Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? by morgankeri2: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hi everybody,I won Lottery of $528.8 (Five Hundred Twenty Eight Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) two weeks ago in Jackpot from 38 lottery play now i have my car and a house.I was introduced to a spell caster called Dr Papo a months ago by a colleague who he helped with lottery and marriage issues. All what he said and what he promised to do really happened.I guess never believed in magic or spells because i thought they were mostly scam acts or tricksters until i met him,everything changed,it exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible.I don't know how to pay him for this but i really hope i can do something important and special for him by telling the world on how i became rich now with his magic lottery spell, he his good in love spell, get your ex back, HIV spell, Pregnancy Spell And other spell if you are in need of any help contact him here DRPAPOSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM OR DRPAPOSPELLCASTER@YAHOO.COM
CALL +2347087462033
Re: Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? by wilman55: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
AM ALSO A VICTIM.... I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY TO PLAY THIS FAKE LOTTO... I HAVE A LOT OF WINNINGS WITH THEM ITS BEEN 3WEEKS PLUS THEY CANT PAY ME WINNINGS..... I USE MY AIRTIME THRU USSD, I HAVE SO MUCH MATCH WINNING NUMBERS AND YET THIS THIEVES CANT PAY MY WINNINGS........
PLEASE THIS GUYS ARE NOT REAL...THEY SCAM!!!! THEY HAVE REFUSED TO PAY ME MY WINNINGS FOR NO REASONS!!!
PLEASE AVOID THIS LOTTO COMPANY.... THEY CANT PAY THEIR WINNERS!!!!
Re: Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? by wilman55: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
THEY ARE FAKE AND SCAM.. I HAVE JUST FILE MY REPORT TO EFCC NCC AND NLC... COS I SEE NO REASON WHY THEY CANT PAY ME MY WINNINGS SINCE 3WEEKS PLUS .... THEY HAVE REFUSED TO CALL ME OR TELL ME WHY THEY CANT PAY ME MY WINNINGS...THEY ARE SCAM.. IF YOU SEE ANY MESSAGE FROM THEM ON YOUR PHONE... PLEASE AVOID IT... U WILL WASTE ALL UR AIRTIME PLAYING AND U WONT WIN ANYTHING AND SECONDLY THE 3 MATCHING NUMBER PRIZE TOO THEY CANT PAY THAT ONE TOO... THEY ARE TOTAL SHAM... PLEASE DONT BE A VICTIM
fuelsaver:

You see that the QUICKLOTTO QUICKHARMER
MEGANAILERS ONLY CAME HERE TO ADVERTISE AND
GET MORE VICTIMS TO HARMER AND NAIL. WHY ARE
THEY NOT RESPONDING NOW. PEOPLE BEWARE!!! AS
FOR ME I'LL NOT KEEP MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM TO
MYSELF. I'LL KEEP SAVING MY FELLOW NIGERIANS
FROM THIS KIND OF DECEPTION.
Re: Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? by MyLottoHub: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
If you want to deal with well known lotto operators, check my profile or signature
Re: Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? by suremanpatriot: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2019
wilman55:
THEY ARE FAKE AND SCAM.. I HAVE JUST FILE MY REPORT TO EFCC NCC AND NLC... COS I SEE NO REASON WHY THEY CANT PAY ME MY WINNINGS SINCE 3WEEKS PLUS .... THEY HAVE REFUSED TO CALL ME OR TELL ME WHY THEY CANT PAY ME MY WINNINGS...THEY ARE SCAM.. IF YOU SEE ANY MESSAGE FROM THEM ON YOUR PHONE... PLEASE AVOID IT... U WILL WASTE ALL UR AIRTIME PLAYING AND U WONT WIN ANYTHING AND SECONDLY THE 3 MATCHING NUMBER PRIZE TOO THEY CANT PAY THAT ONE TOO... THEY ARE TOTAL SHAM... PLEASE DONT BE A VICTIM
Why will Nigeria lotto regulator allow these fraudulent lotto companies to exploit poor Nigerians?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Postgraduate And Masters? / Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer / Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.