Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today (39091 Views)

(Graphic Photo) A UNN Student Commits Suicide / 18+ Photo: A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born / [PHOTO] A Freind Said "President Goodluck Is My Father" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by wilson61(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2015
tyson99:

ori e ti daru ashiere
bro abeg i lyk knw d meaning of dis word wey u tk gt 40 likes so
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by 400billionman: 10:22pm On May 25, 2015
princemillla:
After I struggled to get 1 litre for #500 this morning to my surprise my room was filled up.... Chizuz shocked

Business centre..
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 25, 2015
Have you ever tried to solve a mathematics problem and got hanged?
Have your teacher/lecturer solved a mathematics problem and skip so many steps?
Do you want to know whether the answer you got in solving your mathematics problem is accurate?
Are you confused about what to do next in solving a problem?
FOR YOU and ONLY YOU

NICKZOM (www.nickzom.com) is here for you in all available way.

To go straight to the Mathematics section click on www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by simdam500(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2015
This one serious oooo.... who get power bank there?
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by goldfish80(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2015
I can imagine the chaos on Sunday mornings in your compound with the mini competition with your neighbors on who has the best sound system grin grin
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by ethicalUser(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
Dont you guys get tired of showing ur unkempt and below standard rooms. We need to see some tushed rooms abeg. The OP should change that rug I doubt if there is a single fur on it.
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by Nobody: 12:53am On May 26, 2015
Ur bayshit is durti...pls get a new one cos no amount of bleach can reverse it back to white. U and ur babe don use sweat scatter the bed.
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by Nobody: 1:44am On May 26, 2015
Princessonelove:
Lagos right? I noticed they're fewer trolls on Nairaland this few days, why? have their batteries "died?

Noticed same
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by Fraih(f): 2:21am On May 26, 2015
Pple now go to church with extension box and chargers forgetting their bibles and offering lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by justi4jesu(f): 7:54am On May 26, 2015
mzmeeday:

abi na as the tv and dstv no show, u just have to show remotes. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nairalanders and their mouth ehh
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by justi4jesu(f): 7:57am On May 26, 2015
ethicalUser:
Dont you guys get tired of showing ur unkempt and below standard rooms. We need to see some tushed rooms abeg. The OP should change that rug I doubt if there is a single fur on it.

Let us see your posh room na, your own posh room will be another man's unkempt and below standard room. At least the Op no be arm robber/Yahoo yahoo.
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by WaffenSS(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2015
This room has seen many a deflowering.
Re: Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today by GiftyGlee(f): 9:59am On May 26, 2015
abeg make burahi quick come....lets see the promised change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.