Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. (45191 Views)

If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 8:25pm On May 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:
as i wrote once before, i will copy and paste it for you once again.......:

"although there is nothing "seemingly" wrong with a +30yr old single woman, the alarm bell will clearly ring in my mind, but that's just me....so here is how i will evaluate such person (this is just MBJ's views, pls dont get offended):

[b]- as much as a +30yr old would "seemingly" look great, we all know that the skin elasticity may have seen its fair share of cream etc, so before settling for such lady, a GOOD LOOK at her without make up is necessary in order to have a clear evaluation of the skin quality/elasticity. a poorly cared-for skin would mean that this gal would quickly look like an old hag, after a few months/yrs (check her mother without make up for CONFIRMATION).

- skin elasticity also means that her tittays would certainly sag quicker than a 20yr old (if they didnt sag already).....so a good look at her nekkid and standing IS A MUST. if her tittays already sag pass the belly button, then you already know what to do. pls dont get fooled by them gals with big tittays firmly locked in push up bras, this is one of the fallacy of the 20th century and just another trick used by our sistas out there, lol!

- if that girl is beautiful, then alarm bells will be ringing even louder, as you most definitely must ask yourself:"what is it about this beautiful gal that drives people away?" YES, there must be something within her that is driving all potential mates away, something so foul that men are willing to disregard her beauty...so thread carefully!

- then the idea of WHY she has never been able to meet the right person must also be considered. as much as many may be unlucky like that, there are equal chances that she may have the wrong attitude, the wrong goals in life, the wrong mindset, the wrong lifestyle, the wrong background/past, TOO DESPERATE etc. again, a thorough check must be done to get to the bottom of it all, and know exactly what it is.

- and then there is the issue of freshness of the toto, yep you heard me right FRESHNESS OF THE TOTO!!!!!
most single women meet about 5 different sex partner a yr (i am being generous), and since they start fukcing at about 19yrs old (and i am VERY generous once again), it means that such particular lady could have no less than 55 different men mounting her toto by the time she gets to 30yrs old. although there is nothing wrong with that, it means that this toto has seen its fair share of traffic, and as we all know that traffic mean heavy maintenance, that toto has long pass its sale by date. it may taste great, but chances are the elasticity and mechanic of that said coochie is close to giving up on you. a 20yr old coochie will get its elasticity back after a pregnancy (with the right exercises), for a 30yr old coochie it will be 3 times as hard.....[/b]

so looking at if from a life long investment's point of view, it is not a great move to go for such ladies, especially when we all know that you can get a fun, "easy go lucky", friendly young 20yr old coochie for the same hassle that you would get from most desperate 30yr old woman.

PS i am not even going to dwell on trying to educate or/and "reboot" the mind of that said +30yr old lady, and getting rid of all the "viruses" that have been implanted in her mind by her past r/ships. NO operating system/antivirus could handle such heavy duty work load!"

MBJ
but arent you like over 35 and you are talking smack about people 5-8yrs younger than you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by tivta(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2015
Karleb:

Men of marriagable age do not prefer 30yrs and above ladies.
agreed but I tell you before man and God, most men that marry such young girls end up in divorce unless of course the man has too much money. The older the wine the sweeter the juice. Ask your parents. Most men marry younger girls for sex and to show off, men marry older women to build a family with cause the older woman has seen it all and done it all unlike the younger ones that still want to explore, only a few younger girls are matured, very few.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Moana(f): 8:30pm On May 25, 2015
Mbkite:

or what undecided
or what
you are lying grin
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Fourwinds: 8:30pm On May 25, 2015
InZA:
Above 30 is too far in my own opinion.

You'd see these qualities in ladies who are between 25-28years.

Ladies below this age range are still in their yeye phases
i support u. Most ladies below dat age fall short of most of what OP has listed. Deir behaviour is appalling

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by claremont(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2015
A good personality has got nothing to do with age, there is no correlation whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by emzila(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2015
I support ur post guy. U really hit d nail. I no get time to come de raise baby in d name of wife.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by tivta(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2015
1stola:

Most ladies in their 30s are used products.
13. Most of them are pretenders waiting for one gullible fresh mumu guy they can tie down with their fake love.
14. Most ladies in their 30s (esp Nigerian girls) would have slept with at least 10 different men.
I prefer young fresh ladies in their early 20s.
. Then be ready to have millions in your account or GOD FORBID, do blood money to keep her happy.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by tivta(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Its only normal in my opinion that any man above 40 would prefer such.
you are obviously not up to 30 if so you would know most men marry after age 30 to their age mates or even older women. Its due to the reasons OP listed. Do your research well.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by darepoju(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2015
elantraceey:
Really ?

You've not met some.
hmmmm..I smell jealousy .. I can bet u just are 22 yrs oldgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by An2elect2(f): 8:37pm On May 25, 2015
InZA:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by tivta(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2015
preciousMI1:
fallacy ....
age is just a number used during burials and retirement only.... I'm outta here cool cool cool
. Spoken like a true under 30.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by misreal(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2015
InZA:

hahahahha....yeye phases...lwkm
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Fidecoo(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2015
Dats y, dating a mature lady makes me feel fulfill and happy. And, I hav sworn never 2 marry a lady below 28. ( My choice though)
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Dav24(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2015
Below 30 is a no go area for me, their reasoning is below average.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 25, 2015
Younger ladies have more bad behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by InZA: 8:43pm On May 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
i support u. Most ladies below dat age fall short of most of what OP has listed. Deir behaviour is appalling

Appalling is even an understatement.

Their yeye no be small

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by An2elect2(f): 8:46pm On May 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
18 or 30+.

Just settle down with any lady that God wants to punish you with for the rest of your life.

The scariest part is seeing once beautiful ladies when they were in their twenties turn to bags of garri with triple chins when they reach 35.

Some you look at and wonder who wakes up next to them in the morning. Little wonder some men have anger problem. Just the thought of going home to fattie is enough to make some men....

/

Lolzzz i thought nigerian men prefer fat women....are you nigerian
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2015
Moana:
you are lying grin
grin
Moana:
you are lying grin
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by NobleG1(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2015
elantraceey:
Really ?

You've not met some.

He said "most" not all.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by 1stola: 8:53pm On May 25, 2015
tivta:
. Then be ready to have millions in your account or GOD FORBID, do blood money to keep her happy.
For wetin na?
Na gold dem be?
I don't chase after them, they come to me.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by kelvyn7: 8:54pm On May 25, 2015
below 25 still have that "I still have time to do what I want" in their head
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2015
Fidecoo:
Dats y, dating a mature lady makes me feel fulfill and happy. And, I hav sworn never 2 marry a lady below 28. ( My choice though)
#team30andabove
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by lanicky(f): 8:56pm On May 25, 2015
Acidosis:

Yes, most of them are simply building their relationships. Some 29-30 yr old ladies have more and better suitors than the younger ones. They're still unmarried because, unlike the younger ones who run from Emeka to Johnson... Taiwo to Kennedy, they've decided to stay faithful and build their relationships from scratch.

Hmm! Alright.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2015
Dav24:
Below 30 is a no go area for me, their reasoning is below average.

#Team30andabove
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by ELGREF(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2015
Yes on point

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by aniyphil: 9:03pm On May 25, 2015
elantraceey:
Really ?

You've not met some.

Well . ..he doesn't have to . . .he said "Most". .not "All"

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by tivta(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2015
1stola:

For wetin na?
Na gold dem be?
I don't chase after them, they come to me.
. Just be careful cause younger girls are restless and to promiscuous.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by 1stola: 9:08pm On May 25, 2015
tivta:
. Just be careful cause younger girls are restless and to promiscuous.
Ofcoz i know.
Most of them are bıtches.
They ain't loyal.
We play each other like ps 3.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by candycrushsoda: 9:10pm On May 25, 2015
tivta:
you are obviously not up to 30 if so you would know most men marry after age 30 to their age mates or even older women. Its due to the reasons OP listed. Do your research well.

*yawns*

I don't think even u know what u wrote
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by bezimo(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2015
I dont think a man of 35-39 years would see a girl of 26 years for example and prefer a woman of 32 years to marry, assuming all things being equal(Beauty, Character). It may happen but I believe in reality the probability of such happening is less than 20%.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by tivta(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2015
candycrushsoda:

*yawns*

I don't think even u know what u wrote
I blame your reaction on your estrogen.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by tivta(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2015
1stola:
Ofcoz i know. Most of them are bıtches. They ain't loyal. We play each other like ps 3.
. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.