Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,231 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee (3874 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 25, 2015
Teespice:

you go fear analogy na.

What happened to the ants not getting attracted to sugar when it is found?

smh.
Question for the gods. undecided

A lady dresses lecherously with some lewd and lascivious behaviour and expects guys not to hit on her like they would a prost1tute?

Smh.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by MzzTega(f): 4:11pm On May 25, 2015
…Emodeee. Easy!!
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by lurlah2014(f): 4:11pm On May 25, 2015
wat we seem not to understand is the fact that nobody is a saint here, we ar all wanted for our own wrong and selfish interest, because you that give an indecent girl ur money just to pass throu her legs WHAT SHUD WE CALL YOU?. ALSO guys that keeps more than ten girls sampling them just to satisfy his own devlish interest, SHEY NA WORK SHOP THEM BE?
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by lurlah2014(f): 4:13pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
if a lady comments on this thread let my left Ballz burst grin
AM SURE IT HAS BURSTED NOW
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

From your post, it is clear you are Chief Patronizer 1 of the so called pristututes.

I don't expect any dignified man to use such analogy.

So because there is sugar, then you the ant must go lick it, even if it kills you?

Thank God you're not an animal and thank God for self control....it's one distinguishing factor why we're not like ants or any other kind of animal
undecided
@bolded___Hahahahahahahahahahaha
yea, it's funny. cheesy Chief patronizer indeed. Mtcheew!

Anyway, go vent your anger somewhere else. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by joseph1832(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
Rubeech!

Another thread to claim man-righteousness.

So, what about the men who patronize them?

What are they to be called Bro?

I wonder what drives Men who think of women as an easy prey to pick on, they derive joy in dissecting the lives and activities of the everyday woman, while feigning ignorance to their own mischievous ways.

Somehow, they keep loosing sight of the fact that they create this demand for so called prostitutes, that it takes two or more to tango.
undecided
You and the OP reason along the same line. Let me put it to you this way, if there aren't ladies who sell their bodies for coins clearly there won't be men who buy it!. Its that simple.

What drives men to think of women as easy prey is because some women have made themselves easy prey!. Their quest to make money has corroded their sense of reasoning.

It is even here in this same Romance Section that a female moniker openly came out to support gold digging!. What do you have to say about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by lurlah2014(f): 4:20pm On May 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
Rubeech!

I wonder what drives Men who think of women as an easy prey to pick on, they derive joy in dissecting the lives and activities of the everyday woman, while feigning ignorance to their own mischievous ways.

Somehow, they keep loosing sight of the fact that they create this demand for so called prostitutes, that it takes two or more to tango.
undecided
THAnk you oooo
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by cyprus000: 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
[size=13pt]
I feel you brotherly..forget all this sheds.

Foaming in the mouth.them hate truth.

Dats yy dem dey attack the massenger,not the message.

Not my kind of topic tho..

Make I live matter for peeps wey dey screw oloshi

TOPOUT cool
[/size]
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by lurlah2014(f): 4:22pm On May 25, 2015
joseph1832:
You and the OP reason along the same line. Let me put it to you this way, if there aren't ladies who sell their bodies for coins clearly there won't be men who buy it!. Its that simple.

What drives men to think of women as easy prey is because some women have made themselves easy prey!. Their quest to make money has corroded their sense of reasoning.

It is even here in this same Romance Section that a female moniker openly came out to support gold digging!. What do you have to say about that.
am sure you are one of those guys that dont like been a gentle man without passing through the ties
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Teespice(f): 4:23pm On May 25, 2015
Ploutos:
Question for the gods. undecided

A lady dresses lecherously with some lewd and lascivious behaviour and expects guys not to hit on her like they would a prost1tute?

Smh.

hmmm

if you can't stand her dressing and behaving lewdly, then ignore na

if guys hit on her based on what they see then they are no better than prostitutes, after all like poles attract.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by MizMyColi(f): 4:25pm On May 25, 2015
Ploutos:
@bolded___Hahahahahahahahahahaha
yea, it's funny. cheesy Chief patronizer indeed. Mtcheew!

Anyway, go vent your anger somewhere else. cheesy
cool
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
wat we seem not to understand is the fact that nobody is a saint here, we ar all wanted for our own wrong and selfish interest, because you that give an indecent girl ur money just to pass throu her legs WHAT SHUD WE CALL YOU?. ALSO guys that keeps more than ten girls sampling them just to satisfy his own devlish interest, SHEY NA WORK SHOP THEM BE?
You can call them anything you think suites their way of life. You wouldn't be wrong. However, it doesn't negate the fact that ladies who dress overly salacious aimed at getting guys attracted to them so they can extort money from them are nothing but prost1tutes.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by joseph1832(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
am sure you are one of those guys that dont like been a gentle man without passing through the ties
You know nothing about me lady!. And who says anything about being a gentle man. I'm a man. If a girl wants me to be gentleman, she must first prove to me that she's a lady. Its that simple.

1 Like

Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by lurlah2014(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2015
Ploutos:
You can call them anything you think suites their way of life. You wouldn't be wrong. However, it doesn't negate the fact that ladies who dress overly salacious aimed at getting guys attracted to them so they can extort money from them are nothing but prost1tutes.
definately you dress to entice girls to yourself so u can mismanage their lifes to top urs, i dout it if u take decisions for urself cos if you do u wont believe all girls that dress the way u think does that just to entice you or ur money
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by lurlah2014(f): 4:32pm On May 25, 2015
joseph1832:
You know nothing about me lady!. And who says anything about being a gentle man. I'm a man. If a girl wants me to be gentleman, she must first prove to me that she's a lady. Its that simple.
Action speaks louder than voice
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by lurlah2014(f): 4:34pm On May 25, 2015
Teespice:

hmmm

if you can't stand her dressing and behaving lewdly, then ignore na

if guys hit on her based on what they see then they are no better than prostitutes, after all like poles attract.

thank you, REMIND THEM of how prostitution started from the guys approch
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by joseph1832(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
Action speaks louder than voice
Never forget, "words have far reaching effect".
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by lurlah2014(f): 4:37pm On May 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Never forget, "words have far reaching effect".
yes , like it is reaching and hunting you now.
please just try and seek for FORGIVENESS cos its only GOD that knows how many girls uve lued into prostitution throu ur act
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Deejavuu(f): 4:39pm On May 25, 2015
Ploutos:

This your warped mentality is it due to the fuel crisis?

Another way to vent?

Take it easy o, it's understandable but i don't think it has anything to do with ladies.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by sinizia: 4:39pm On May 25, 2015
How you dress is how people address you.

1 Like

Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by joseph1832(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
yes , like it is reaching and hunting you now.
please just try and seek for FORGIVENESS cos its only GOD that knows how many girls uve lued into prostitution throu ur act
Oh shut up!. You just opened your 32 and emit gibberish for the fun of it!. I wonder where your brain is. Please learn to think with your brain before you speak.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by lurlah2014(f): 4:45pm On May 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh shut up!. You just opened your 32 and emit gibberish for the fun of it!. I wonder where your brain is. Please learn to think with your brain before you speak.
u most be a big time fool and so dump to listen to the words of the wise. MAGA NO101.COM
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by joseph1832(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
u most be a big time fool and so dump to listen to the words of the wise. MAGA NO101.COM
Honestly, you're truly hilarious, did your parents name you Hilary?. LMAO!.

Kai! The amount of dumb and narrow minded girls that plague this section is alarming. No wonder they find themselves easy prey for guys to devour, later you see them open threads here and there complaining how they were used and dumped!.

There's no need answering your mention anymore. Have a nice day. And enjoy your dumbness!.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by InZA: 4:52pm On May 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

No light
No fuel.

I haven't listened to music since todaysad

Be listening to the one in your mind.... that you've already played days ago.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by lurlah2014(f): 4:58pm On May 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Honestly, you're truly hilarious, did your parents name you Hilary?. LMAO!.

Kai! The amount of dumb and narrow minded girls that plague this section is alarming. No wonder they find themselves easy prey for guys to devour, later you see them open threads here and there complaining how they were used and dumped!.

There's no need answering your mention anymore. Have a nice day. And enjoy your dumbness!.
KAIII i hav never seen sum1 as dump founded as u wounder if uve ever had a pass before senseless GORRIMAPAA
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by kelechiMarie(f): 5:13pm On May 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

No light
No fuel.

I haven't listened to music since todaysad
eeyah make i bluetooth simall fuel to you abi you want phone battery
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Teespice(f): 5:15pm On May 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
thank you, REMIND THEM of how prostitution started from the guys approch

lol

I am tired of the double standards.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by kelechiMarie(f): 5:19pm On May 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
Rubeech!

undecided
i agree with you sis. Infact i'm tired of some nl guys and their endless tirade about women. I nuh fee tok again

1 Like

Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by mrpackager(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2015
soo ........TRUE8)
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 25, 2015
shocked
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by kelechiMarie(f): 5:30pm On May 25, 2015
You know the world would be a better if men started taking responsiblity for some of their actions. #justsaying
KelechiM
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Brugo(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2015
Let's be factual. The OP is right. If you don't want us to treat you like a hoe why dress like one? Man women dress like all they have to offer is sex... nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino / Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) / Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.