Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! (6099 Views)

IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? / PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. / Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by Moyola(f): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2009
[size=14pt][center] A DADDY @ 13?![/center] [/size] shocked

Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.

He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.

The shy lad, whose voice has not yet broken, said: “I thought it would be good to have a baby. “I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, added: “When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried how people would react.

“I didn’t know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it.” Alfie’s dad Dennis told how the lad does not really understand the enormity of his situation — but seemed desperate to be a devoted and responsible father. lipsrsealed

I read this and couldn't help but bring to the attention of ye Nailanders!

M lost 4 wordz!! lipsrsealed

What do you lot think about this?

1 Like

Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by Moyola(f): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2009
Awwwwww!!! Isn't that jus. . . . lipsrsealed

Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by Omolola1(f): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2009
JEHOVAH! JEHOVAH! shocked
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by tpia: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by demystify(f): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2009
Cute dad. grin
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by fantacie(f): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2009
how truthful is this?  give us a link, dont u know u should put a link when u post things like this if u want people to believe u.
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by buffead(f): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2009
www.skynews.com its true oo
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by mogentle(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2009
it's tendaful sorry wonderful.
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by evergreen6: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2009
demystify:

Cute dad. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by JJYOU: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2009
nightmares
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by debosky(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2009
More proof that having a Penis is not the only requirement for fatherhood. sad

I'm also a bit hesitant - is he sure the girl (older and likely wiser) didn't shag someone else and dump it on him

1 Like

Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by arramyjay: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2009
Oh my, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by steve49ja(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2009
Werrin you de wait for? wink
[size=4pt]belle full and conquer the 9months race jare The Lord will be your strength[/size]
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by Grizzly(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2009
Forgive him lord, cos HE doesnt know what he's doing
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by sylve11: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2009
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by tayoccu(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by tayoccu(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2009

1 Like

Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by tytylayor: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2009
wonders cease to end o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by tpia: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2009
this poor little child doesnt look like someone who's had sex abeg. The girl was deceiving him and covering for the other two nasty looking thugs one of whom is probably the baby's real father.

They should let the cute little boy grow up normally before trying to mess him up with this baby drama.

1 Like

Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by 2marto: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2009
na waoooooooooooooooooo

small time babies will start being pregnant right from there mothers womb
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by 2marto: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2009
na waoooooooooooooooooo

small time babies will start being pregnant right from there mothers womb
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by JustGood(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2009
tpia:

this poor little child doesnt look like someone who's had sex abeg. The girl was deceiving him and covering for the other two nasty looking thugs one of whom is probably the baby's real father.
They should let the cute little boy grow up normally before trying to mess him up with this baby drama.

I bet there are a few other men who were shagging the girl and they have not bothered to come forward. These things are too rampant within the British society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by debosky(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2009
I suspected this from the beginning, 13 year old boy, first time sex, belle? Not that it can't happen, but it sounds fishy.

The girl claims she didn't sleep with anyone else, but the rascals that came out claim otherwise.
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by JustGood(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2009
debosky:

I suspected this from the beginning, 13 year old boy, first time sex, belle? Not that it can't happen, but it sounds fishy.

The girl claims she didn't sleep with anyone else, but the rascals that came out claim otherwise.

Is that not something that girls tend to say a lot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by drrionelli(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2009
Well, it looks as though this young lad has been exhonerated by the DNA test: He is NOT the biological father!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by bawomolo(m): 12:59am On May 20, 2009
JustGood:

Is that not something that girls tend to say a lot?

maury show is proof you can't believe these skanks
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by Igwe9(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2009
seems the boy was raped by the girl, . . . . what a mess!
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by Secretz(f): 10:12pm On May 20, 2009
Igwe.:

seems the boy was raped by the girl, . . . . what a mess!

lol ashawo girl. tongue
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by debosky(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2009
Poor boy - forever scarred (or made popular) by this mess. grin

At his age people are already giving another man's baby to him, what will happen when he gets older? grin

PS - she's no skank, just a misguided teenager. I heard her folks instigated the story so they'd get paid off by The Sun
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by Nobody: 10:44am On May 21, 2009
drrionelli, are you saying the results are out?
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by babaibada1(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2009
freaks.

The good side of this, if his children can keep up, he'll be a grandfather by 24, and when he's 86, he'll have seen the 7th generation in his lineage!!!
Re: Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! by drrionelli(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2009
@fellis:
What I'm saying is that the young man (let's call it the way it is, shall we? the 13 years-old boy) who was originally thought to be the father of the baby, is not the father of the baby. DNA testing has shown that the father is, indeed, another hopelessly misguided, irresponsible teen-ager.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? / Private University In Nigeria Vs Usa University Education / Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.