Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike (47599 Views)

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / NUPENG, PENGASSAN Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ifyan(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2015
lardeipo:
Thank God

You can say that again.

Love you

You know. .......
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by niggi4life(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
Nairalandar:
Same Old Story....
LEST I FORGET:
Pls before MTN or AIRTEL shut down their mast because of fuel scarcity, as from tomorrow we are back to the 90's where we use letter's to communicate and NIPOST may not deliver my letter on time let me use dis medium to greet u merry Christmas and happy new year in Advance and by mistake u may get married before d network comes back happy married life in advance

hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by tivta(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
smithsydny:
broda no but hw u want d marketers to get there money back. Tel jona to pay them. Most of loaned frm d bank nd so on so hw do da intend to pay wit interest. If na u u go gree?
he should pay with which money? Is Apc not shouting that the country is already broke? The 156billion the govt payed unko? Let's all wait and see how buhari will tackle them since Nlc,tuc and pengassan has said that if he removes fuel subsidy they will strike. So the problem is not with jona but with the people who refuse to remove fuel subsidy.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Jagaban461(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
Let's us wait an see na petrol go fire un na....if you break this promise again.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by tolexy007(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
good, how about phcn?
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Jman06(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
back2sender:

its not hyping, that's the TRUTH.
You will be highly disappointed undecided

You think this is military regime where the head of state does all he wishes

FYI, a senile Buhari cannot do anything!

let him even pray that the cabals and southerners don't connive to make the country ungovernable for him like HE and his northern brethren did to Jonathan. what goes around comes around, remember.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Ayietim(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
If words were enough, life wouldn't be this tough. Words truly are very cheap, they never really satisfy any need, before you walk, you must first rise, a wish is a mere wish, of what use is a pie in the sky? Words are great but actions are better, words without actions are like sharks out of water, http://ayietim.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2015
Andy uba teaching this ppl to be patrotic, tot they said they don't have money to import fuel. Just shows the cabal destroyed jonathan govt.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Guyman02: 2:30pm On May 25, 2015
odedipapa:

What has this got to do with tribes again now? Na Ifeanyi be the only Igbo marketer?

Yes! Name other Igbo marketers on strike; how many marketers are from the South South where the oil comes from? They were shoved out from the scheme..
Like them or hate them, the Igbos make everyone to sit up and stop pushing every rubbish onto Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
Thank god already... just imagine 50litres of fuel in blackmarket sold for #150,000 @#250 per litre! dem wan kill person?!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Rilwayne001: 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:
pls God, let this be true.

Imagine... my exam today was post phoned due to fuel whala.

No light to cook using the electric stove.

No kerosene. I d av used kerosene stove.

Decided to buy gas only to be told it is 2000 now.

Even coal pot self.... I no see buy around.

Ayaf decided to continue eating bread, garri, gala, biscuit etc till fuel enter town.

Otoju sunmi fa

Too many gbagaun in your post...please correct them before we ban you
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
Finally..
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by speaktome(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
bamironautos post= cool34080550:
seriously, which school did you attend?

I neva attend the school finish...when I attend finish, I will tell you cool

2 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Rilwayne001: 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
I pray its true...the source though embarassed
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Bimpe29: 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
Alhamdulillahi the sufferings are too much. Nigerians and our economy almost on the verge of historic collapse.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by M4gunners: 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
The fear of Uba that is all i can say for now.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Justicealh3(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
They'll begin to sale it how much price per litre?
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
there is nothing like that....the news get coma
tivta:
Jona
Can't wait for all the illiterates that were cursing jonathan where as it was the marketers that were at fault. Ungrateful bunch off tribalistic bigots...
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
nortcentrallord:
This is still GEJ's administration why is no one remembering that now but when there was confusion with oil marketers laying false claims and using people intoxicated apc sentiments to lay blames on Ngozi and GEJ, everybody was saying GEJ and Ngozi is the cause. How we easily forgot that since the past 5 years, this was the first time we are experiencing fuel crises. Even during festivity there is always abundance. All those fighting in darkness should continue. It will surely boomerang.
people forget quickly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by olalekan1(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2015
Gbaghan:
Thank god already... just imagine 50litres of fuel in blackmarket sold for #150,000 @#250 per litre! dem wan kill person?!
This your calculation get K-leg oo guy, the last time I check 50 x 250= 12500

4 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ALISMILE(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2015
I ll fill my tank and my gen, then I ll wait for dem to strike till eternity! Iddiots!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by asumo12: 2:37pm On May 25, 2015
Queen T

tohpahz:
Finally.. phewwwwww..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 25, 2015
Keneking:
Thank God...

Ifeanyi already broke their ranks.....

That means that...

1. Tuesday ----N450 per litre
2. Wednesday --- N300 per litre
3. Thurday -----N150 per litre
4. Friday ------N130 per litre (Buhari's announcement of removal of subsidy)

This outgoing government of Jonathan sef undecided
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ALISMILE(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
Gbaghan:
its u who is about to kill sombdy wit ur calculations.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by mojirayo8(f): 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:
pls God, let this be true.

Imagine... my exam today was post phoned due to fuel whala.

No light to cook using the electric stove.

No kerosene. I d av used kerosene stove.

Decided to buy gas only to be told it is 2000 now.

Even coal pot self.... I no see buy around.

Ayaf decided to continue eating bread, garri, gala, biscuit etc till fuel enter town.

Otoju sunmi fa
do abacha stuff nw. Dar one na sawdust nd pan
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by niggi4life(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
Gbaghan:
when last u go skool? Olodo grin
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by sigain: 2:41pm On May 25, 2015
Haba! this person hasn't insult u in any way. Please, learn to comment without throwing words?
Ezenwammadu:
And how will the ancient one deal with them let me guess throw them in jail........oponu
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by odedipapa(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2015
Guyman02:

Yes! Name other Igbo marketers on strike; how many marketers are from the South South where the oil comes from? They were shoved out from the scheme..
Like them or hate them, the Igbos make everyone to sit up and stop pushing rubbish to Nigerians
Good. I can't call u a liar cos I believe u know what you are saying and also you are entitled to your opinion. I respect that. But what's the need in making it sound tribalistic? That was why I made the comment. I believe Ifeanyi made the decision cos of Nigeria, not for Igbo's. We are one bro, that's the summary.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ALISMILE(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2015
Guyman02:

Like them or hate them, the Igbos make everyone to sit up and stop pushing rubbish to Nigerians
They re killers any day!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by BlackHuman(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2015
Guyman02:
The fear of Igbo business men is the beginning of wisdom for Hausa and Yoruba marketers.
When Ifeanyi Uba said he was going to release 1100 trucks within 4 days into the market they knew he was no joking.
Everything is a tribal issue to some people,.....Na u sabi. D koko na sey d Strike don over.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by theV0ice: 2:44pm On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Lol. Ah bros, no talk so, iya yi ti po ju. The suffering don dey too much.

I have been using my generator to charge my inverter since, and am running out of fuel fast. If true it will be a welcome development. grin

cheesy cheesy

I understand bro. My wife has been complaining about it since, i just dey beg her to chill grin

I'm very far away in a place where i'm not feeling it at all but it breaks my heart when i see what people are going through.

Thank God it's over now
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Guyman02: 2:44pm On May 25, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Andy uba teaching this ppl to be patrotic, tot they said they don't have money to import fuel. Just shows the cabal destroyed jonathan govt.

Its Ifeanyi Uba not Andy Uba. The latter is a Senator while the former is a fuel marketer and chairman of TAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) / Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue / Picture Of Buhari In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.