Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre (61358 Views)

Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years / DELSU Student Arrested For Staging Her Own Kidnap & Extorting Money From Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by lalasticlala(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2015
Anxiety at the weekend enveloped Abraka metropolis in Delta State when a suspected insane man identified as Theophilus (surname withheld) allegedly raped 22-year-old female student of the state-owned university, DELSU, when she went to get some money at a popular ATM unit.

Reports said the suspect emerged from the bush close to the ATM unit unseen by unsuspecting persons waiting to the withdraw money and allegedly pounced on the victim, identified Ejiro (surname withheld), dragged her into the bush. Her attempt to raise the alarm failed.

It was gathered that bank customers had thought it was a child’s play until the man beat off the girl’s struggle and pulled down her skirt. The victim was said to have been rescued by passers-by who heard her calling for help.

The suspected was said to have held on to his prey even as he was being beaten with hands and sticks by the angry mob that ran to the place.

Elder brother of the victim who spoke to our correspondent, Mike Oke, said the suspect was dragged to the police station where it was reported that he had been sick in the past. It was learnt that this particulary assault was not his first time as security agents had chased him out of an uncompleted building where he used to stay and carry out his evil deeds .

A senior police officer at the station, who did not want his name in the print, told our correspondent that the victim was latter taken to the hospital where she presently had been treated for bruises. He warned female students against wearing provocative dresses.

http://leadership.ng/news/436002/rape-mad-man-assaults-delsu-student-at-atm-centre
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by phabuloz(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
The ATM dey for bush where oda people no fit the waka pass?

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by ifyan(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
Konji no get respect.

You know. ......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
Sexually starved man.l still recommend castration cos they are other equally sex starved mad women out there

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by ifyan(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Sexually starved man.l still recommend castration cos they are other equally sex starved mad women out there

Guy did you know you are funny and did you know you are very funny.

Ok go and get the mad man so you will castrate him yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by missKiffy(f): 2:16pm On May 25, 2015
Gosh
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 2:16pm On May 25, 2015
Reminds me of a recent event I witnessed at a burial scene. These days, even mad men know say konji na bastard. I sympathise with the lady, she must be really terrified after this experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Zonacom(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2015
That man should be caged in the psychiatric ward of a prison. But do we have such facility in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by dadaha: 2:18pm On May 25, 2015
Injustice , this post made fp but an earlier post was made

Cc: seun
https://www.nairaland.com/2336004/rape-mad-man-assaults-delsu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 25, 2015
some men dat arent mad r into dat act

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Svelteb(f): 2:18pm On May 25, 2015
you just drew d words out frm me...when he was dragging her 2 d bush didn't any1 see dem? and was she d only 1 @ d ATM unit? but this is very serious o, choi
phabuloz:
The ATM dey for bush where oda people no fit the waka pass?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Pangea: 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
angry
Madman and congi
Bad combination

5 Likes

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by wunderkiind(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
d
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Sunnycliff(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
And passersby were watching baa? But how ATM go Dey located near bush?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Etumgbe(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
Hope this will teach them how to dress decently?

Even mad man dey provoke

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by irenmwinfo(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Mad man sabi am too!!!!! Chai
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by KAPOVee: 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
dis 1pass na wa o
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by vybrant(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
They said the mad man still didnt want to let go even as he was being beaten by people grin

7 Likes

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Ishilove: 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
He warned female students against wearing provocative dresses.
Whaaat?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by timpaker(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
This story eh....
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by phabuloz(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
Svelteb:
you just drew d words out frm me...when he was dragging her 2 d bush didn't any1 see dem? and was she d only 1 @ d ATM unit? but this is very serious o, choi
all dis kind news d tire Me
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by holluwai(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
That man mad so? Don't sound like he is thou, more like a serial rapist and someone should have the dude removed from the community and thrown in a facility or killed. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
Konji no fear mad man. Thank God for the girl life
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by bastien: 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
This one na wa o?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by naijaboiy: 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
No comment lipsrsealed

If you know you'll get a million naira before the end of this year click "Like". If you know you'll buy a brand new car before the end of this year click "share"

If you know you want the two click both "Like" and "share"

May we not encounter any bad thing till this year runs out.

Somebody shout Amen! cheesy

55 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
Which bank has the ATM machine? Maybe Union Bank undecided

"Reports said the suspect emerged from the bush close to the ATM unit unseen by unsuspecting persons waiting to the withdraw money" (LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPERS sef)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by nortcentrallord(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
You just mentioned her full name @ the end. Why?

9 Likes

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by amaboss(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
I doubt the so-called mad-man was mad. Maybe one hørñÿ indigene that couldn't get laid

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by proxitaly: 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
this was on education section na

1 Like

Hmm. This has also happened a few years ago in that same Abraka. A lady was going to see her boyfriend in the evening and wore a skimpy skirt. The mad man saw her and became erect immediately. He pounced on her and upturned her skirt. When passersby came to the scene on hearing her calls, the mad man refused to stop doing the deed. He was flogged and attacked and he held his grip and continued the dastardly act. When he was done, he ran away and till now he's still patrolling the streets of Abraka. I'm sure he's the one that raped this girl. I later heard that the girl in my story left school eventually due to shame and that even her boyfriend dumped her after hearing of the rape.

My question is this: why aren't these mad men bundled and taken away to psychiatric centres where they rightly belong?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.