Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe (44930 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

What is Yaba left?

Bia! Don't insult me o undecided
Is yaba left a new form of insult on NL? What else did i miss?
Antelope undecided

Enegod:
then, I will put put her in my prayers grin
Hi Stalker!! undecided
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 4:35pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
Is yaba left a new form of insult on NL? What else did i miss?
Antelope undecided
You never can tell. Does Yaba left even exist?
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Rapmoney(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

Pele
Pele what?
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
Another banger from the stables of rapmoney. cheesy

I agree with number 2. There are a lot of couple you see struggling and doing menial jobs that can hardly fend for themselves but keep breeding kids basking in the euphoria that these kids are blessings from God. The challenges and conditions these kids go through while growing up is sometimes unsavoury for even animals. Some end up hawking wares on the streets because their parents couldn't fund their education. Yet they say they are blessings. Two people fxck each other and produce kids that they can't take care of and say they are blessings from God. Why not stop fxckin' and breeding if you are not sure of providing them with the basics of life?.

At your number 4 point yes they should have some financial leanings and stability before marriage too, no matter how little their earnings are. It would go a long way to alleviating the financial burdens on the man. But I don't think it should be a problem for a man to set up a business for his wife. Every responsible man should be able and proud to that. Not a problem.

On the 5th point I will just lipsrsealed

Let me think of something to disagree with you... (loading 2%)
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Enegod(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

She seriously needs it grin
grin

Itzmodella:
Hi Stalker!! undecided
hello creeper!! undecided
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

You never can tell. Does Yaba left even exist?
You guys taught me that
I should be asking you grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

undecided undecided so u cant work abi keep looking for guy to pay ur bills. foolish gold digger undecided
undecided none of ur bis!!!he-goat

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Rapmoney(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

How old are u?
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 25, 2015
Enegod:
grin

hello creeper!! undecided
You are still illmannered with your wrinkled face undecided
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Rapmoney(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by MrsChima(f): 4:48pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
How old are u?

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin Omo, take it easy with her na! E never reach so cheesy
u dont knw d guy mumu pass mumuni,hs brain need to b washed!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 4:51pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
You guys taught me that
I should be asking you grin
I saw it for the first time on Nairaland. Don't even know where is left of Yaba grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by ronald4lif(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Lol! Why only 2%?.

Is there power blackout and paucity of petroleum products in the States as well affecting the battery life of your gadget
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin grin
That guy should stay off my neck,werey dey him head cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by MrsChima(f): 4:55pm On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Why only 2%?.

Is there power blackout and paucity of petroleum products in the States as well affecting the battery life of your gadget

LMAO! grin. Aru m! angry

(Loading 3%)
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 25, 2015
prettythicksme:

U dey take style beg for BIS subscription. smh grin only wise guys can decode you bittches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

I saw it for the first time on Nairaland. Don't even know where is left of Yaba grin
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

U dey take style beg for BIS subscription. smh grin only wise guys can decode you bittches
u don mad rii,i swear cheesy
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Enegod(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
You are still illmannered with your wrinkled face undecided
They say wrinkles are a sign of wisdom... undecided
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by agarawu23(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
rapmoney nice one cool

I miss my FTC, the thing pain me o sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by asumo12: 5:03pm On May 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
agarawu23:
rapmoney nice one cool

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by agarawu23(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
asumo12:
undecided undecided undecided
u smoke weed ? or you are of the victim listed above ? undecided grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by asumo12: 5:07pm On May 25, 2015
I DONT DO WEED BRO, I DO 420 grin grin grin

agarawu23:
u smoke weed ? or you are of the victim listed above ? undecided grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by agarawu23(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2015
asumo12:
I DONT DO WEED BRO, I DO 420 grin grin grin

my joke don hit FP but your comment na mumu comment tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 25, 2015
Enegod:
They say wrinkles are a sign of wisdom... undecided
In your case, it differs undecided
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by fbtowner(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2015
AcesIni:
how about i have no feelings for my ex? undecided

me too
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Rapmoney(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
rapmoney nice one cool

My guy how far ur side?
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by BobUg28(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2015
Op you absolutely correct!
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by agarawu23(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
My guy how far ur side?
cool, we thank God cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
I know majority of Nigerians too lazy to read but it pays to most times cheesy

Below are some common fallacies most Nigerian guys have been pressured and deceived over the years to believe cool. You might hold a different opinion from these but emerging 'trends' and 'happenstances' in our society clearly point to the fact that these common beliefs no longer hold weight and logic and therefore, may be seen as nonsense!

1) #You can only find someone who truly loves you when you are still struggling#: Bullcrap! Nonsense! So we were told while we were younger! Now, we know better cheesy. It is as good as saying 'only poor men find real love'. Imagine that!!! It means 2Face Idibia must have married a bad wife; a woman who doesn't have real love for him because he met her after he attained fame! How fallacious this sounds! Whether you like it or not, there are classes in our society and one should strive to attain the class he feels he wants his would-be wife to come from wink. I just feel people who still hold this opinion are suffering from a psychology that promotes inferiority complex! Finding a good wife or a woman that truly loves you has nothing to do with struggling! If you are comfortable and finds a woman that is as comfortable as you and in your class, would you say she's after your wealth?

2) #Even if there's no money, when we give birth, children will bring blessings#: Don't allow anyone deceive you, folks. Yeah, blessings come but do not put the life of somebody's daughter at risk and endangering the lives of the tiny legs you would produce because you don't have enough to cater for them!!! Even Jesus Christ, in the Bible(the synoptic gospels), admonished Christians to calculate the cost of something before embarking on it, else the enemies mock the person that he couldn't maintain what he started wink (call me Pastor Rapmoney grin) Truth be told, it would take the grace of God to maintain peace and ensure fidelity in a home that lacks money in these modern times!

3) #Beautiful women have bad attitude#: We can as well say 'ugly women have nice attitude No one is perfect! What you might admire in someone could be different from what the next man would admire in them. Who says a woman cannot be beautiful within and in the outside? It doesn't mean you should place all your bets on big buttocks, pointed boobs and pretty face but I tell you today, marrying a woman who is very presentable doesn't make you a fool or criminal! I love beautiful women cheesy

4)#A man should set a woman up financially#: Another bunkum!!! Marriage involves two people who are emotionally, psychologically, spiritually and financially mature! I strongly believe that ladies should as well be financially ready before they get married. It is not just a man's thing. If he goes out to win the bread, you as the woman, should also go out to win the akara. You would attract more respect by such from the man. Men hardly misbehave when they are aware that their wife is financially strong too cool. It is better to marry a woman that has acquired her degree or into one profession, business, trade or occupation than to get married to a woman who does nothing, sits and folds her hands, waiting for a man to come and marry her in order to take away her burden! Are you getting married to a human being or a burden?

5) #Money is not all; what matters is love#: This is what most girls use to deceive guys on social media, including Nairaland. I always say it that it is only on NL and other social media that girls are quick to say this trash! Most girls can't practise it in real life. They only say this to create what I call 'social media good face' cool. Same girl that says this online will operate in the opposite offline. Don't let them fool ya fellas!!! cheesy. Don't believe this! If you believe this, then you will surely believe anything. It existed in the past...not now. The society has transformed to something else and it is either you follow up or get left behind; simple truth! Make good money and you won't even have time to listen to such trash!!!

A word is enough for the wise!

Good day folks!

Bro, at first ur face scarce ooo. Good write up.

@ the bolded, I do tell my friends that it's only a fool that will not make hay when sunshine especially in the current situation of the world.

Nah to make money, marry rich and beautiful nai dey my mind.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 5:22pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
In your case, it differs undecided
His case is hunger? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.