Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie (12218 Views)

Massive Protest In Makurdi Today Over Unpaid Salarie!! / Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic) / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Nicepoker(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

No
come down to osun and see how people r suffering
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Firefire(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Before u start bashing Aregbesola, let me quickly name the PDP Governors also owing workers.

1. Gabriel Suswam of Benue State.
2. Jonah Jang of Plateau State.
3. Muazu Aliyu of Niger State.
4. Sule Lamido of Jigawa State.
And the man popularly known as the worst Governor EVER!!! Makes no.5 and he is;
THEODORE ORJI of Abia State.

I have just "Jegalised" TANoids's "Orubebe" in advance. :DBefore u start bashing Aregbesola, let me quickly name the PDP Governors also owing workers.

I have just "Jegalised" TANoids's "Orubebe" in advance.

You people claimed PDP is bad, but we see APShit worst than lucifer.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by noblegrex: 4:57pm On May 25, 2015
xandy84:
Instead of Aregbe to focus on how to bring about meaningful development to his state, increase IGR, he is busy blaming GEJ and PDP for decrease in State allocation as if he is blind to the fall in price of crude oil. The simple question is " if he can't afford to pay salaries, how does he intend to develop the state?
State governor who can't pay salaries should cease to collect federal allocation and the federal government should pay all the staff from such state allocation before remmitting the left over to such state.
what fall of price of oil. Abi he's owing debt.so many debt to b paid. So fed govt are smarter than him by deducting d money from each allocations given to him, but warned that wokers salaries should b priorities instead of d stupid raods construction. While he's son is travelling out with #150milloin enough to pay more than 100 workers salaries that's if each of them are receiving more than 100,000 .of wich some of them don't even get half of that.
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2015
Firefire:

You people claimed PDP is bad, but we see APShit worst than lucifer.

Not funny. Very dryundecided
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by oloriooko(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2015
Aregbe is only owing 6 months and they are shouting, they should shut their traps and allow Aregbe make it a round figure of 12 months, that is one year arrears at least some states owe more than one year salaries

Where do they want the gov to get the money afterall he has not defaulted in other allowances.
Osun workers please bear for additional 6 months so we can have a basis for argument
Sai Ogbeni!

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

una neva see anything na. this is just beginning of fresh air and change. 95% of Nigeria politicians are corrupt and wicked .
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

una neva see anything na. this is just beginning of fresh air and change. 95% of Nigeria politicians are corrupt and wicked . ASUU to Join soon
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2015
asuustrike2009:

una neva see anything na. this is just beginning of fresh air and change. 95% of Nigeria politicians are corrupt and wicked . ASUU to Join soon

why u con quote me and say dis kain tin?
Did i sound like Pro-GEJ?
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 25, 2015
Pope22:

Is ur name APC?

My name is........Nigerian.

And I expect good governance...whatever the party.

Simples.
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Adwexky(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2015
mayorall:
Nice one. No lecture tomorrow. gringrin

Haa! I thought I was the only one!
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Yabaleft: 5:36pm On May 25, 2015
oloriooko:
Aregbe is only owing 6 months and they are shouting, they should shut their traps and allow Aregbe make it a round figure of 12 months, that is one year arrears at least some states owe more than one year salaries

Where do they want the gov to get the money afterall he has not defaulted in other allowances.
Osun workers please bear for additional 6 months so we can have a basis for argument
Sai Ogbeni!

Are you being sarcastic or you are serious with what you wrote?
I hope its sarcasm at its best.
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Pricelezz(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Before u start bashing Aregbesola, let me quickly name the PDP Governors also owing workers.

I have just "Jegalised" TANoids's "Orubebe" in advance. :DBefore u start bashing Aregbesola, let me quickly name the PDP Governors also owing workers.

I have just "Jegalised" TANoids's "Orubebe" in advance.
pls sir, it seems u 4got 2 add IDRIS WADA, of Kogi State.
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by JuanDeDios: 5:54pm On May 25, 2015
What took them so long?
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2015
Pricelezz:
pls sir, it seems u 4got 2 add IDRIS WADA, of Kogi State.

Lol. Fixed
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by emmasege: 6:09pm On May 25, 2015
Igba yi laro. I can't even stand my employer not paying me for two months. It seems the useless & bastard governor has run out of money to bribe the labour leaders or why did it take them so long to embark on the strike?
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

why u con quote me and say dis kain tin?
Did i sound like Pro-GEJ?
abeg non ves, Me non trust all these politicians at all. they're calling kettle black whereas they're charcoal themselves.
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by ndcide(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2015
Aregbesola have poo-pood on the faces of osun citizens. I don't they should just strike. They should storm the government house, drag that man to the streets of Oshogbo and give him real beating.

what a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by cc150615(f): 7:55pm On May 25, 2015
Na now the ppl wake up this is wat dy should have done long before now, i told them not to vote for him but they foolishly did.... Anyway at least now i can prove to them that that tyrant of a man didn't deserve the second term....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by chiefolododo(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2015
may god punish aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by olagold65: 8:21pm On May 25, 2015
All said and done,in 1999 to 2003 bisi akande was d governor of osun state,he did desame thing to osun workers by compulsory retirement,unlawful deduction of there salaries,this lead to poor performance in osun state student performance in ssce,now the then alliance for democracy metermophosis to action congress from action congress to action congress of nigeria from dere to all progressive congress now osun is still under thesame system of 1999 to 2003,they always have problem with workers,they behave like GOD when they are in govervance,now God we ask u about the blood of people you sheld,both secretly and openly,formal nlc chainman ( oseni ) penssioner that they need money to buy drugs dy unable to buy drugs now most of them are dienng now,this is just the begining of your fall

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Joy83(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

*modified*

No.6 is Idris Wada of Kogi State.

They all have questions to answer.
So that justify the reason why Aregbesola needs not to pay his workers' salary?... Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Odaveboy(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

*modified*

are those governors owing up to 6months??
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Odaveboy(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2015
Joy83:

So that justify the reason why Aregbesola needs not to pay his workers' salary?... Shame!!!
shame!!!
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Odaveboy(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2015
In OBJ's voice...........aregbesola ti su sagaa......lol

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by darmhey(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2015
How on earth did they wait for 6 whole months (half of a year) before they go on strike If you'd ask me, they should have done that way earlier!

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by eightsin(m): 10:13pm On May 25, 2015
They have waited for too long!
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by walexybab(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

*modified*

My brother the case of Gov suswan is different from aregbe.suswan is only owing primary school teachers but aregbe is own all d workers in d state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by frankzone: 1:14am On May 26, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

*modified*

So because pdp governors are owing too, they should clap for Rauf? U r such a shame!
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Nobody: 1:29am On May 26, 2015
Didn't I read here that he was the best governor in Nigeria
Who can forget,o meal and o yes ,o computers and o this plus o that
What happened?
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by oloribabs(f): 7:03am On May 26, 2015
Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by sparkleboy(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2015
babyosisi:
Didn't I read here that he was the best governor in Nigeria
Who can forget,o meal and o yes ,o computers and o this plus o that
What happened?

The guy is the king of propaganda all those o were equal to 0

Honestly the guy should get an award for his proficiency in spreading propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie by Badosqi(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2015
Is today not May 26.
This is no more 6 months salary and pension, now it is 7 months salary and pension since November last year.

The annoying thing is dat AreGBESE(president of debt) doesn't even stay in the state. He is always outside the state either in Abuja or Lagos snapping pictures everywhere while people are dying in his state.

Lazy fool like him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike / BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate / Quit Whining, Accept You Failed – PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.