Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Check Out (photo) Muhammadu Buhari And David Cameron In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out (photo) Muhammadu Buhari And David Cameron In London (4263 Views)

Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London / Buhari Meets David Cameron In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out (photo) Muhammadu Buhari And David Cameron In London by 9jii(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2015
M0GIDI:
What a disgrace, Cameron can never leave GEJ standing outside the door to number 10 Downing street, who born monkey?
I pray these are not signs of how the world sees our "certificateless" president.
What's next, Buhari standing in front of white house waiting for Obama?

All these dump guys that can't make sense of
Buhari was waiting for a pickup after their meeting.
Re: Check Out (photo) Muhammadu Buhari And David Cameron In London by 1MCN: 1:12pm On May 26, 2015
theV0ice:
go to http://www.gettyimages.com/search/more-like-this/474453606?assetType=image

for the gallery and notes on each of the pictures directly from Getty Images

Sometimes I just feel like I like the way APC lies. That is what keeps the country moving on in the face of all scary truths.
Re: Check Out (photo) Muhammadu Buhari And David Cameron In London by 1MCN: 1:14pm On May 26, 2015
anulaxad:

You are ignorant.

As you can see the door was open, Buhari was waiting for El-Rufai and co to exit before he called his car aide over.

This has been verified so why are people still lamenting over this PDP theory.

Sometimes I just feel like I like the way APC lies. That is what keeps the country moving on in the face of all scary truths.
Re: Check Out (photo) Muhammadu Buhari And David Cameron In London by theV0ice: 1:15pm On May 26, 2015
1MCN:

You don't know when you tell a lie my friend, if you did.....You would know your posts on this thread are LIES
Re: Check Out (photo) Muhammadu Buhari And David Cameron In London by anulaxad(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2015
1MCN:

You are embarrassing yourself I told them to keep open another thread to destroy ignoramuses like yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself calling me a liar.

https://www.nairaland.com/2335922/buhari-not-embarassed-london#34078312

I know you will see this, so do me a favour and go on this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now / U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose / Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.