Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Lease Back This Country To The UK Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lease Back This Country To The UK Now! (594 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Ex-governor James Ibori Who Was Jailed In The UK Now Back In Nigeria? / Biafrans Protesting In Uk Now!!!! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lease Back This Country To The UK Now! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 25, 2015
Total lease for the first 50 years and partial lease for the next 50 years before handing back the country to us.

100 years is enough to ensure that our generation have decayed in the soil!

We are grossly incompetent and useless!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lease Back This Country To The UK Now! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 25, 2015
Every single person living in Nigeria today is silly, clueless and ridiculously arrogant.
Re: Lease Back This Country To The UK Now! by tiger28: 3:59pm On May 25, 2015
kelvin100:
Total lease for the first 50 years and partial lease for the next 50 years before handing back the country to us totally.

as unpatriotic as it may sound, I support you all the way Bro. It seems to me that the imperialist white people treated us better than our own leaders. No matter how racist they may be, the were competent and disciplined than our leaders in Africa whom almost half of them have been in power for more than 20 years without any plan of relinquishing power.

2 Likes

Re: Lease Back This Country To The UK Now! by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2015
kelvin100:
Total lease for the first 50 years and partial lease for the next 50 years before handing back the country to us.

This is the only way forward ..

1 Like

Re: Lease Back This Country To The UK Now! by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
Wow! I think you are right @Op.

But

FORWARD EVER, BACKWARD NEVER!!!!!!!!

In a nutshell,

IT WOUNT HAPPEN.
Re: Lease Back This Country To The UK Now! by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 25, 2015
tiger28:
as unpatriotic as it may sound, I support you all the way Bro. It seems to me that the imperialist white people treated us better than our own leaders. No matter how racist they may be, the were competent and disciplined than our leaders in Africa whom almost half of them have been in power for more than 20 years without any plan of relinquishing power.

What drives me crazy is the arrogance exhibited by an average Nigeria.
I can tell you that not a single Nigerian knows what are the right things to do.

We are dull and sluggish at work, confused as well but perpetually in a hurry to nowhere on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Lease Back This Country To The UK Now! by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 26, 2015
To even consider moving forward with the present generation, at least a quarter Nigerians should be wiped out.
These are irredeemable souls.
Useless people.
Re: Lease Back This Country To The UK Now! by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
Even Globacom can't bring back their website online after a hack and they say they are running a telecom business. Shame!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: LMAO! First Lady Patience Finally Speaks On Fuel Scarcity Lol / Heartless Nigerians A Speech By Yusuf Bukhari On Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / Roof Ur Dream House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.