Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Tops The Trending Topics Searched With Google - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Tops The Trending Topics Searched With Google (515 Views)

Chinese Diplomat: He Is Right Not To Be Searched With Diplomatic License Plate / Kwankwaso's Brothers House Searched By Police: Ex Governor Cries Out / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Tops The Trending Topics Searched With Google by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 25, 2015
I just decided to see what people are searching for with Google and I found out that this our little drama of fuel scarcity in Nigeria tops the topics that are searched with Google worldwide followed by La Liga.

Go here to check for yourself.
www.google.com/trends/

Nigeria in the world eye again.
It was sympathy when Boko haram took over the media, but now, it is mockery and insult because we have not been able to provide for ourself working refineries.

question "Who are the distributors of Nigerian Refined Petroleum Products"?

NNPC filling Stations too are closed down.
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Tops The Trending Topics Searched With Google by ramdris(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2015
That's because anything Nigeria is always news worthy.
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Tops The Trending Topics Searched With Google by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2015
Too bad
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Tops The Trending Topics Searched With Google by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 25, 2015
ramdris:
That's because anything Nigeria is always news worthy.

News Worthy?

Oh. I get it now. Anything bad is for news.
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Tops The Trending Topics Searched With Google by ramdris(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
victorels:

News Worthy?

Oh. I get it now. Anything bad is for news.
Good or bad bro.
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Tops The Trending Topics Searched With Google by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 25, 2015
ramdris:

Good or bad bro.
ok. I am part of the news now.
I only sees the bad news to report.
Senator Elect, Buruji Kashamu, has joined the trend.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Treks From Jama’are To Bauchi – And No One Was There To Welcome Him / Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet / Check For Your Choice [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.