Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

closed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed. (2717 Views)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed (2) (3) (4)

closed. by onosprince(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2015
Thread closed....

Re: closed. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 25, 2015
Re: closed. by delishpot: 4:25pm On May 25, 2015
Good one OP. That fit be man sef.
Re: closed. by leshluap(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2015
rubbish... op, grow up.
Re: closed. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 25, 2015
She and her frds for chop u today grin

Re: closed. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 25, 2015
Op you have a very nice sense of humour undecided
Re: closed. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 25, 2015
Okpo
Re: closed. by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 25, 2015
Re: closed. by peeberry2(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2015
i like ur way guy.....u sharp die
Re: closed. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 25, 2015
So dumb.

What exactly is to be derived from this obviously USELESS information?

Shoe get size. That you cannot afford to meet her at golden tulip doesn't mean the next man cannot! Hellooo?

Keep looking for your level. There are recharge card sellers, peppersellers, students et all, that'll gladly meet you up at Mr biggs or even at a bus stop, since you are so broke but covering it up with being "smart" - those girls also need love.

Imagine. When some guys are actually looking for such "high class" girls, you come with your worthless piece of shitty advice. . . Gtfoh.

Re: closed. by whizbee(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2015
Street smart, goouud
Re: closed. by faith551(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
So dumb.

Shoe get size. That you cannot afford to meet her at golden tulip doesn't mean the next man cannot! Hellooo?

Keep looking for your level. There are recharge card sellers, peppersellers, students et all, that'll gladly meet you up at Mr biggs or even at a bus stop, since you are so broke but covering it up with being "smart" - those girls also need love.

Imagine. When some guys are actually looking for such "high class" girls, you come with your worthless piece of shitty advice. . . Gtfoh.

no offense my guy, but u sound like a father Christmas to me
Re: closed. by InZA: 5:01pm On May 25, 2015
Is it just me or is there actually and absolutely nothing about this screen shot. undecided

Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
So dumb.

And you are one of those guys looking for high class girls right... Some people can dey form, follow dem reach house u go discover say na d android fone way dem get be their only property... ekpa
Re: closed. by lanicky(f): 5:07pm On May 25, 2015
faith551:

Then u're what? Mr Bin? grin undecided

Re: closed. by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

And you are one of those guys looking for high class girls right... Some people can dey form, follow dem reach house u go discover say na d android fone way dem get be their only property... ekpa
You're a fool.

Where did I say I was looking for a high class girl? Between you and I, who just posted a screenshot of himself begging for pussyy?

_idiot, are you the only guy using "tango"? When I said "some guys", did it not occur to you that there are pussyy hunters apart from you who actually have cash to spend, therefore, your thread is worthless to them?

Fool, what kind of girls did you think would use tango? Girls offering free sex? You're a big fool.

Re: closed. by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 25, 2015
faith551:

You're a fool.

Where in my comment did I sound like father christmas, or did I refer to myself? Moronic _imbecile.
Re: closed. by StPete: 5:13pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're a fool.

Where in my comment did I sound like father christmas, or did I refer to myself? Moronic _imbecile.

Could u stop being vindictive and throwing harsh words at everyone on this forum or u wanna get ur self banned for a long time?

Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're a fool.

Where did I say I was looking for a high class girl? Between you and I, who just posted a screenshot of himself begging for pussyy?

_idiot, are you the only guy using "tango"? When I said "some guys", did it not occur to you that there are pussyy hunters apart from you who actually have cash to spend, therefore, your thread is worthless to them?

Fool, what kind of girls did you think would use tango? Girls offering free sex? You're a big fool.

You are so quick to insult thats how you know pple brought up from the village... So all the girls on Tango are high class girls... mumu like u... if you dont have anythin reasonable shut up ur gutter stinkin mouth... u dnt know me and I dont know u, hw da fvck can u say I dnt knw my class... idiiiot like u.... or u think because a girl is at an hotel she be high class? Foooooooooool
Re: closed. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

You are so quick to insult thats how you know pple brought up from the village... So all the girls on Tango are high class girls... mumu like u... if you dont have anythin reasonable shut up ur gutter stinkin mouth... u dnt know me and I dont know u, hw da fvck can u say I dnt knw my class... idiot like u.... or u think because a girl is at an hotel she be high class? Foooooooooool
You're a big fool.

What sort of reputation does Golden tulip have? Can you afford anything there? _Horny swine.
Re: closed. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 25, 2015
StPete:

Could u stop being vindictive and throwing harsh words at everyone on this forum or u wanna get ur self banned for a long time?
If I want your opinion, I'll ask. Now, stay the fvck away from my mentions.
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're a big fool.

What sort of reputation does Golden tulip have? Can you afford anything there? _Horny swine.

You are just a loser.... dont mention me again because I fit break your head.... this my thread is not for ur type of pple... the lack of light in Naija has made your brain shallow... no qoute me... jus let it.... EKPA
Re: closed. by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

You are just a loser.... dont mention me again because I fit break your head.... this my thread is not for ur type of pple... the lack of light in Naija has made your brain shallow... no qoute me... jus let it.... EKPA
You're a big fool.

That you created a thread doesn't make it yours, _moron. It's on a public domain now. If you wanted to keep it to yourself, you would have left the shot on your damn phone.

Look at the goat calling me "loser". Whose picture is up there begging for sex on tango?
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're a big fool.

That you created a thread doesn't make it yours, _moron. It's on a public domain now. If you wanted to keep it to yourself, you would have left the shot on your damn phone.

Look at the goat calling me "loser". Whose picture is up there begging for sex on tango?

The goat on the picture is your father... I am ready to go on like this with you... if you think you go into peoples thread to insult them then we can go all night on this... fooooooooooool he goat
Re: closed. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

The goat on the picture is your father... I am ready to go on like this with you... if you think you go into peoples thread to insult them then we can go all night on this... fooooooooooool he goat
Wait, you thought mentioning my father will get me emotional? You're a big fool.

Can you show your mother that picture of your chat, begging a girl on tango for sex?
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
Wait, you thought mentioning my father will get me emotional? You're a big fool.

Can you show your mother that picture of your chat, begging a girl on tango for sex?

Blind and broke guy please Fvck off.... My mother wont say anything cause every month I send her money to take care of herself... can you show your father the screenshot of this your insults so he knows he has failed.

Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:

and where did you see me beg for sex on the chat, blind as a bat...
Re: closed. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

and where did you see me beg for sex on the chat, blind as a bat...
_idiot. You wanted to ask her if she has eaten today or if fuel is scarce in her area? Is that why you were chatting her up? Goat brain.

Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
_idiot. You wanted to ask her if she has eaten today or if fuel is scarce in her area? Is that why you were chatting her up? Goat brain.

Mumu I am not in Nigeria like u and Golden Tulip is not only Nigeria.... fuel scarcity na put u for this one way u dey do so...u need either a brain transplant or an heavily guarded room at yabaleft
Re: closed. by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

Blind and broke guy please Fvck off.... My mother wont say anything cause every month I send her money to take care of herself... can you show your father the screenshot of this your insults so he knows he has failed.
Animal.
Which money do you send? The one you would have given olosho if she had mentioned Mr Biggs instead of Golden Tulip?

In fact, aren't you still waiting for her to tell you she has left the hotel, dumb ass?
Re: closed. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

Mumu I am not in Nigeria like u and Golden Tulip is not only Nigeria.... fuel scarcity na put u for this one way u dey do so...u need either a brain transplant or an heavily guarded room at yabaleft
You're a big fool.

You're not in Nigeria, but you use 2go chat?

www.nairaland.com/2266941/how-many-girls-guys-met

Guys Only / He Took Me Out But Didn't Pay For My Bills / I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58