Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56134 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mizzochocinco: 12:32am On May 26, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

If I visit my fiance, I can get in the kitchen and fix myself up, and also clean up after myself. I was properly brought up, so I dont have patience with these half baked feminist that only quote the part that suits their hypocrisy.

Lets all get real. Say the truth, and point out what was wrong with the ops speech, stop siding with dirty attitude just because you want to fight the 'women cause' or whatever it is you ladies of nowadays dabble in.
supposed you are a woman. You older sister's husband leaves his shirt on the living room table as opposed to taking it to the washing basket. Which one is more sensible to pick it up and put it in the washing basket or to argue with your sister over who should do it? undecided

You dont think a person with a good upbringing would leave her plate for another male to wash it for her? Fine!
I honestly don't believe that a person with a good upbringing or common sense would rather spend more time arguing over something as trivial as opposed to just doing it, which takes lesser time.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by oloyede252(m): 12:36am On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

And why do you have a grouse for ladies who can stand up for themselves? Inferirity complex? do you feel less than a man when they do so? I also like the way Satan is using you too.

stand up for themselves?who want to stand up for them if not themselves.

eating at your fiance's house and not cleaning up,means what

superiority complex?

anyway let the devil continue using you,lolz

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:44am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Lmao.grin

The shallowness of this post is amazing, dude you don't know shet about me.

If not being womanly or lacking in good character is defined as having a brain, a mind and being able to use it, not living my life by the dictates of some chauvinistic men or ignorant people in the society, i will proudly wear the badge.

Congratz then in advance for your singlehoodness in life.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 12:46am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oh! You are a lesbian? I knew it! My 'apologies'. Darn! I didn't see that coming...or maybe I did. Your man-hating comments made it obvious.cheesy Men must have used you so badly you had to change your sexuality.smiley

So, are you the dyke?cheesy

Somebody call 911!

#1 Show me where in my comments that I stated I hated men, where did you even come up with the idea?
#2 I love, want, and need a man in my life on a sexual level, but you seem to be more or just as appreciative of what's between a man legs as I am, not that I blame you because it can temporarily take you to heaven. grin grin You shouldn't be ashamed to come out to me, I'm not homophobic. Some of my best friends are gay like you. grin

#3 Nobody can change their sexuality, you are what you are, you of all people should know that Markie, oops I mean Nancy. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:48am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
You are a dunce if you think that is an excuse[b], ofcourse [/b]your slow brain can't think to explore its plausibility before rushing to make a bigger f00l of yourself than you already have.

Hiding behind big words taken out the dictionary immediately before writing, doesn't make you intelligent, it rather illuminates your desperation, you can't school me on the English language so don't even try.

You should check into a psychiatry, the level of filth/perversion in your mind is a cause for concern.

You've been repeating your earlier comments which has made this a boring cliché. Is your lexicograph stock that depleted or are you a programmed gyno-form who's been given access to the internet to spew hogwash and regurgitate your idiocy?

About tutoring you in the English Language: The highlighted word in your comment should have been started with an uppercase letter 'cause a fullstop (and not a comma) should have proceeded "...is an excuse" since it's a complete sentence.wink

You see why I termed you a 'neo-dyslexic' ?cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:54am On May 26, 2015
oloyede252:

stand up for themselves?who want to stand up for them if not themselves.

eating at your fiance's house and not cleaning up,means what

superiority complex?

anyway let the devil continue using you,lolz

So why are you pissed they are standing for themselves? why is a visitor expected to wash after you? Why do you feel inferior when a female doesnt wash plates? why is she obligated to wash but you nag about her demanding for money? who has been washing your own plates? your mother? satan is really using you.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:55am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=khia post=34096213][/quote]

There are other ways to show love and respect apart from going to the kitchen, besides some women(I don't know about you) don't like spare hands in the kitchen, they love being in charge. For instance, a nice compliment can go a long way 'Honey, your meal is great' or dropping her at her place of work. As a man, it will be hard for me to be in the kitchen when my favourite team is playing, I won't lie. Or even in the bedroom(mind-blowing sex). So my dear, love and respect goes beyond the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:57am On May 26, 2015
khia:

#1 Show me where in my comments that I stated I hated men, where did you even come up with the idea?
#2 I love, want, and need a man in my life on a sexual level, but you seem to be more or just as appreciative of what's between a man legs as I am, not that I blame you because it can temporarily take you to heaven. grin grin You shouldn't be ashamed to come out to me, I'm not homophobic. Some of my best friends are gay like you. grin

#3 Nobody can change their sexuality, you are what you are, you of all people should know that Markie. cheesy

Tell that to your dyke partner.wink

I didn't even complain about the peculiarities of women. You've been the one ranting about how African men treat their women and by continually analyzing it, it dawned on me: YOU ARE A LESBIAN.

Only lesbians harbour as much bile as you obviously do against men. You gave yourself away.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:59am On May 26, 2015
Op, i'm very disappointed that you still have a bad orientation about women in this 21st century. You use words like 'mere' to identify a woman as if you were not born by one. You say as a woman the girlfriend should respect the men around her. Do you view women as slaves that even when they come visiting, they must wash the plates of their host because he is a male- her future partner for that matter. Whatever arguement both had should not make you insult the lady you hear? Better receive sense and start behaving like a civilized individual and not some proud bush hunter.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:06am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
As in eh, if I didn't know men in the real world I for shock die o, I just really pity the desperados that end up with these imbeciles.grin
I don't have issues doing chores. However, I would expect my fiancee (not girl friend) to help me out on some occasions. Ditto, if I visit her, I can still help her out with some chores. Or if she comes to my place, and cooks for both of us, we can both wash the dishes, or I do them myself.
In the same vein, I would expect her to drive us, sometimes, to any place too.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 1:07am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Tell that to your dyke partner.wink

I didn't even complain about the peculiarities women. You've been the one ranting about how African men treat their women and by continually analyzing it, it dawned on me: YOU ARE A LESBIAN.

Only lesbians harbour as much bile as you obvious do against men. You gave yourself away.cheesy

HERE IS WHERE YOU LACK LOGIC.....

I said an invited dinner guest shouldn't have to clean the dishes rather they are male or female.

WHERE IS THE LESBIANISM IN THAT?
grin Silly boy!

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by oloyede252(m): 1:12am On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So why are you pissed they are standing for themselves? why is a visitor expected to wash after you? Why do you feel inferior when a female doesnt wash plates? why is she obligated to wash but you nag about her demanding for money? who has been washing your own plates? your mother? satan is really using you.

why do you have that assertion that most men are pissed with women standing up for themselves?

inferior for who washes the plate,,,that the joke of the year

don't have time for your nonsense

the devil is really using you,

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:14am On May 26, 2015
khia:

grin grin grin
Why do they worship and kiss white girl azz so much, I really would like to know because I don't get it.

You dnt get it? lemme help you out.

1) The white chicks are WHITE.

2) they believe someone they have never met or known is better than someone they have always known. The grass looks greener to them on the other side. Thus someone who spends on herself is the best wife material at that moment. but when the white women show nigerian men something else and they come back to nigeria, their definition of a wife material changes. You see, their mouth is like the weather.

3) White chicks DO NOT lower their standards for anyone to massage any man's ego. They really dnt give a damn about all that. That is not how they were trained and their society teaches self worth. Their stand is final. If you notice, women who are that way get men to lick their azzes, get them to conform but women who lick azzes get trampled upon. Simple logic. White chicks expect a man to be GROWN and not a BABY. Nigerian men that go for them know this and adjust accordingly and shaperly. therefore they know what they are capable of. If only our women can learn a thing or two from them.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:15am On May 26, 2015
khia:

HERE IS WHERE YOU LACK LOGIC.....

I said an invited dinner guest shouldn't have to clean the dishes rather they are male or female.

WHERE IS THE LESBIANISM IN THAT?

Your first comment. Highlight the several poorly ratiocinated and irrational ones after that.smiley
"...Belittles the roles of a woman...". Rings a bell?wink Only a dyke (one of which you are) wants to play the man in a relationship, hence why you got your own woman.cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 1:18am On May 26, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

There are other ways to show love and respect apart from going to the kitchen, besides some women(I don't know about you) don't like spare hands in the kitchen, they love being in charge. For instance, a nice compliment can go a long way 'Honey, your meal is great' or dropping her at her place of work. As a man, it will be hard for me to be in the kitchen when my favourite team is playing, I won't lie. Or even in the bedroom(mind-blowing sex). So my dear, love and respect goes beyond the kitchen.

Yes, you are right, love and respect goes beyond the kitchen for both women and men.
Remember that. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:21am On May 26, 2015
oloyede252:

why do you have that assertion that most men are pissed with women standing up for themselves?

inferior for who washes the plate,,,that the joke of the year

don't have time for your nonsense

the devil is really using you,

You are blind. you dnt understand english? I say why do YOU feel inferior when a lady doesnt wash your plates? You say Men I am saying YOU. Simple english! MBOK!! is your entire manhood tied to a lady doing dishes for you? Is your self esteem that low? Get behind me Satan!

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:23am On May 26, 2015
khia:

Teenager? Fleabag? grin grin grin
You calling me childish names only proves your immaturity.

I dont know why all these women had to be sent to school instead of being what they used to be in the olden days. Now look at the effect. How would they have been here rebutting tantrums with MEN, the original invention of the creator if they didnt go to school? I think we need to stop sending our daughters to school the more to curtail this 50/50 exhibition of authority with men. Women are no longer women. Smh!

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BarryX(m): 1:24am On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You are blind. you dnt understand english? I say why do YOU feel inferior when a lady doesnt wash your plates? You say Men I am saying YOU. Simple english! MBOK!! is your entire manhood tied to a lady doing dishes for you? Is your self esteem that low? Get behind me Satan!
Did you just read yourself?

How old are you? Cos judging from your picture, you seem too old to type this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:25am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Here we go again. Feminist egoistic ranter. Keep advocating for equal right but the promise remains that as you were a woman, till you return to your ancestors, you'll remain a woman and men must always exhibit authority over you.

Bish, who told you i was a woman?

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:29am On May 26, 2015
BarryX:
Did you just read yourself?

How old are you? Cos judging from your pictures you seem too old to type this

So? why look at my pics? what has pics got to do with the topic? are you that weak and gullible to get carried away with pics? sip some acid and tear your boxers since you dnt like what i typed. I never addressed you so park well.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 1:31am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your first comment. Highlight the several poorly ratiocinated and irrational ones after that.smiley
"...Belittles the roles of a woman...". Rings a bell?wink Only a dyke (one of which you are) wants to play the man in a relationship, hence why you got your own woman.cheesy

Would that mean a woman going to work to help provide for the family belittles the responsibility of the man?

I never said anything about belittling the role of a woman I only stated the truth, if you see it as a belittling, then that's your problem and you need to work on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 1:35am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

I dont know why all these women had to be sent to school instead of being what they used to be in the olden days. Now look at the effect. How would they have been here rebutting tantrums with MEN, the original invention of the creator if they didnt go to school? I think we need to stop sending our daughters to school the more to curtail this 50/50 exhibition of authority with men. Women are no longer women. Smh!

Nigeria didn't send me to school, thank God I am not of your outdated oppressive culture.
You and your bullcrap talk about being a MAN, which you would be NOTHING without a WOMAN.

Even gay men need/want women in their lives.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:35am On May 26, 2015
ayoolanr:

Bish, who told you i was a woman?
What are you then? A woman man?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:37am On May 26, 2015

The dimwitted, featherbrained (pseudo-)feminists have started retreating to the 'Fool-topia' from whence they came. Just a little picking on their lower primate brains and they spew gibberish. Predictable, so predictable.smiley

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:39am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

What are you then? A woman man?

'He' is a she-male. A freak of nature.cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:43am On May 26, 2015
khia:

Would that mean a woman going to work to help provide for the family belittles the responsibility of the man?

I never said anything about belittling the role of a woman I only stated the truth, if you see it as a belittling, then that's your problem and you need to work on yourself.

Retreating, aren't you? Alright. It's time to make love to your girlfriend, isn't it dyke?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 1:44am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

'He' is a she-male. A freak of nature.cheesy

Lol grin grin You should know.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:45am On May 26, 2015
khia:

Nigeria didn't send me to school, thank God I am not of your outdated oppressive culture.
You and you bullcrap talk about being a MAN, which you would be NOTHING without a WOMAN.

Who said Nigeria sent you to school? Comprehension problem again. I said women and including yourself should be stopped sending to school. The school exposure is giving you folks hard feelings to want to stand 50/50 with men. Wtf! If you didnt go to school, how would you know internet, nairaland, megabyte etc exist let alone knowing how to use them? Of course, women are precious gifts (to handle domestic works and birth children) and the said educational exposure is telling you folks otherwise.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 1:47am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Retreating, aren't you? Alright. It's time to make love to your girlfriend, isn't it dyke?cheesy

Battyboy you keep TALKING LOUD AND SAYING NOTHING
Now show me where I said a woman's role belittles women, Nancy? grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:50am On May 26, 2015
khia:

Lol grin grin You should know.

Any male who shows effeminate trait like that dude has sexuality issues.smiley

Shouldn't you be screwing your girlfriend, dyke?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:55am On May 26, 2015
No babe will eat and drop plate. I trust my gals on dat one tongue

The elder bro probably ate together with his bea, then took the plates himself to the kitchen. That explains why it wasnt washed and why he got angry.

And what if?
Kini big deal?
Just one plate ni.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:57am On May 26, 2015
khia:

Battyboy you keep TALKING LOUD AND SAYING NOTHING
Now show me where I said a woman's role belittles women, Nancy? grin grin

Stylishly avoid my question, aren't you dyke?

You expect me to scan the previous pages to highlight more of your hogwash?cheesy

You must be high on crab-crusted tidbits of the menses of your girlfriend whom you've been giving cunnilingüs.cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.