Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56170 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:19am On May 28, 2015
firstEVA:
ok

So have you also been convinced beyond every doubt that TheSonOfMark is truly great?

Meanwhile, check the other side. I've sent you a mail.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2015
MRSANITY:
I disagree with you, look through theson.ofmark's posts carefully, compare it with what the girls have posted, you will see that all he did was hide behind big vocabulary and diction, some one tells you you are more fascinated with peniss than females, you reply by pointing out errors and spelling and all, nahhh. Then he goes about talking about how he slays people since he registered, then provides links on people he has had e wars with, common, how is that related to the issue, to me, he wasn't it, I have seen far better e warriors.

You want to see 'raw' e-wars? You obviously haven't come across my comments on other threads. Maybe you should visit the Romance Section's Derailers' Paradise thread, inquire about the son of Mark and certainly other monikers would post links to some of the most 'brutal' e-wars I've led.smiley Go ahead sir, do it if you will.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:51am On May 28, 2015
Gregory77:

Missy, my stvpidity is so amusing that I`m trying hard not to believe that i don't have a brain. Even if i have, it will do myself and Nigeria a good deal if i can gladly check into a rehab and find a match who's ready to switch brains with me. Was i birthed into the surface of the earth to be as worthless as the germs emanating from an anopheles mosquito? A dude offered to school my dumbass but i am so dense that i fail to realise that he's only trying to shield NL from the vermons i am spitting. An epitome of amiable lunancy is what i am. If the antispambot of NL is more than active in the ordinary sense (that is if it could attack physically), i would have been gotten rid of long before anyone could notice. My kind should not be allowed to procreate lest they will only constitute a burden to Our President.
No wonder my moniker is GREGORY77; GREGORY77 THE EMBLEM OF IMBECILITY.
Oh, how i forgot that HE THAT KNOWS NOT AND KNOWS NOT THAT HE KNOWS NOT IS A FOOL!

Nice washing of dirty laundry but is this all you have got? Any more revelations? I was expecting something more. You can do better. I am listening grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Teespice(f): 10:06am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You want to see 'raw' e-wars? You obviously haven't come across my comments on other threads. Maybe you should visit the Romance Section's Derailers' Paradise thread, inquire about the son of Mark and certainly other monikers would post links to some of the most 'brutal' e-wars I've led.smiley Go ahead sir, do it if you will.

wetin I no go see so.

of all things to brag about it is the ewars you led.

I was privy to the thread and if my memory serves me correctly, you were banned and you created another handle. to me, that is joblessness.

let me not talk about how you were served hot though by two other handles I cannot remember their names.

Internet lion. roar na let nl shake.

@ topic,

anybody could have washed the dishes. but a grown ass woman knows that it is not right to even leave plates unwashed till the next day. she should wash it. the younger brother has every right to be annoyed.

the poster was even being derogatory by the use of the words "mere woman". not surprised after all, someone who patronises brothels and sleeps with all manner of women would not see them in a good way. so his language is excused.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2015
Teespice:

wetin I no go see so.

I was privy to the thread and if my memory serves me correctly, you were banned and you created another handle. to me, that is joblessness.

let me not talk about how you were served hot though by two other handles I cannot remember their names.

@ topic,

anybody could have washed the dishes. but a grown ass woman knows that it is not right to even leave plates unwashed till the next day. she should wash it. the younger brother has every right to be annoyed.

the poster was even being derogatory by the use of the words "mere woman". not surprised after all, someone who patronises brothels and sleeps with all manner of women would not see them in a good way. so his language is excused.

Name them and provide links to the threads.cheesy

Whether you admit it or not, the truth is that it takes SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE to OUT-WIT and OUT-SMART others in a conversation. Now that's the reality you should wake up to, 'dearie'.smiley

Does it make me seem controversial? Maybe. Does it make me seem superior? They admit so but all I know is that I'd never lower my standard(s) for anyone offline or online.
The good thing is that I've got a female who shares my philosophy so go figure!wink

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2015
Teespice:

wetin I no go see so.

@ topic,

Groupie alert! Name them and provide links to the threads.cheesy

Whether you admit it or not, the truth is that it takes SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE to OUT-WIT and OUT-SMART others in a conversation. Now that's the reality you should wake up to, 'dearie'.smiley

Does it make me seem controversial? Maybe. Does it make me seem superior? They admit so but all I know is that I'd never lower my standard(s) for anyone offline or online.
The good thing is that I've got a female who shares my philosophy so go figure!wink

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Fizz29(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2015
MRSANITY:
I disagree with you, look through thesonofmark's posts carefully, compare it with what the girls have posted, you will see that all he did was hide behind big vocabulary and diction, some one tells you you are more fascinated with peniss than females, you reply by pointing out errors and spelling and all, nahhh. Then he goes about talking about how he slays people since he registered, then provides links on people he has had e wars with, common, how is that related to the issue, to me, he wasn't it, I have seen far better e warriors.
If i disagree with you now, then you'll probably have to disagree with me in return and they we'll keep quoting eachother on and on, lol. I think it takes some level of intelligence to be rich in English vocabulary and even more intelligence to present them in a well structured sentence. I am not really concerned about how they insult one another, i only like how good he and freecocoa are constructively. With the example i gave, i was only trying to illustrate how one sends a message to someone in one word and the person replies with a long sentence which literally has the same meaning with the word. If the example implied that i was interested in their insults, then i guess we misunderstood ourselves. I get your point anyway.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Teespice(f): 10:29am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Groupie alert! Name them and provide links to the threads.cheesy

okay.

I hear you.
the day I will attest to your intelligence is when I see you in politics section slugging it out withoout having recourse to insults.

until then I see nothing intelligent in what you do.

FYI, I don't need to have a groupie or whatever before I do what I want to do.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2015
Teespice:

okay.

I hear you.
the day I will attest to your intelligence is when I see you in politics section slugging it out withoout having recourse to insults.

until then I see nothing intelligent in what you do.

FYI, I don't need to have a groupie or whatever before I do what I want to do.

Politics Section? Maybe you read only the first pages of such threads. Very typical.smiley

Barcánista, Møgidi, Rilwaynè and other popular Politics Section active members know who the son of Mark is and how articulate he is when he opines.wink

Well, a female who likely spends her time in the Fashion Section wouldn't know that, would she?cheesy

Anyone who cannot articulate himself/herself well is a dunce.smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Teespice(f): 10:52am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Politics Section? Maybe you read only the first pages of such threads. Very typical.smiley

Barcánista, Møgidi, Rilwaynè and other popular Politics Section active members know who the son of Mark is and how articulate he is when he opines.wink

Well, a female who likely spends her time in the Fashion Section wouldn't know that, would she?cheesy

Anyone who cannot articulate himself/herself well is a dunce.smiley

and anybody who thinks he's a demi God because the ewars he supposedly starts is more than a dunce.

have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2015
Teespice:

and anybody who thinks he's a demi God because the ewars he supposedly starts is more than a dunce.

have a good day.

Inferiority complex! grin Work on yourself. Do more reading than preening. It'd do you a whole world of good.

Top of the morning to you.: D

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Teespice(f): 11:04am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Inferiority complex! grin Work on yourself. Do more reading than preening. It'd do you a whole world of good.

Top of the morning to you.: D

you need your advice more than I do.

cheers.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Vivly(f): 11:12am On May 28, 2015
RedBenson:

You didnt reply your mail again. Hope you're good?
Check it.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2015
Teespice:

you need your advice more than I do.
cheers.
Alright flabby.cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:45am On May 28, 2015
Vivly:
Check it.
Just replied seconds ago.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
Vivly:
Check it.
Check it again.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 28, 2015
RedBenson:

So have you also been convinced beyond every doubt that TheSonOfMark is truly great?

Meanwhile, check the other side. I've sent you a mail.
I am too homophobic to see any greatness in a cøcksucker.

I changed my email decades ago.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2015
firstEVA:

Hi. Done being screwed by your dyke partner? cheesy

Miserable haggard cougar.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
firstEVA:

Which mail address do you use now? Seems you had a busy day at work today?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
RedBenson:

Which mail address do you use now? Seems you had a busy day at work today?
not atal, 2 pm I was already home grin, we are already celebrating ahead of tomorrow's handover.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 28, 2015
firstEVA:
not atal, 2 pm I was already home grin, we are already celebrating ahead of tomorrow's handover.

In anticipation of "change" right? Let's see how it goes. So that my mail has gone wasted just like that?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hi. Done being screwed by your dyke partner? cheesy

Miserable haggard cougar.
you really do not have to make it too obvious that you Suck dîck, pls take down that pix.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 28, 2015
RedBenson:

In anticipation of "change" right? Let's see how it goes. So that my mail has gone wasted just like that?
what's the content of your email?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
firstEVA:
you really do not have to make it too obvious that you Suck dîck, pls take down that pix.

RedBenson was right, you really have been checking me out. I don't do old hags like yourself, only females below 25. Stop checking my DP. Shoo! Shoo! You have to pay the price old hags pay - living a lonely life. Shoo!cheesy

I could recommend people who do not discriminate against 43-year old hags though. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

RedBenson was right, you really have been checking me out. I don't do old hags like yourself, only females below 25. Stop checking my DP. Shoo! Shoo! You have to pay the price old hags pay - living a lonely life. Shoo!cheesy

I could recommend people who do not discriminate against 43-year old hags though. cheesy
keep quiet and stop lying to yourself grin you don't do females. I only advise you stop displaying it, you may be stoned to death, this is Nigeria.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2015
firstEVA:
keep quiet and stop lying to yourself grin you don't do females. I only advise you stop displaying it, you may be stoned to death, this is Nigeria.

Oh no! Again? You don't ask a person to "keep quiet!" in a text conversation. Do I have to tutor you everyday?

By the way, get cure for your VÄGINA PROLAPSE (VÁGINA COLLAPSE). That pouch between your vein-strewn legs isn't a cameltoe ; it's a medical condition that can be treated. Effect of several fisting sessions and inelasticity. Oops! You are old!cheesy

When is your 44th birthday though?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

mont=georgia] Oh no! Again? You don't ask a person to "keep quiet!" in a text conversation. Do I have to tutor you everyday?

By the way, get cure for your VÄGINA PROLAPSE (VÁGINA COLLAPSE). That pouch between your vein-strewn legs isn't a cameltoe ; it's a medical condition that can be treated. Effect of several fisting sessions and inelasticity. Oops! You are old!cheesy

When is your 44th birthday though?

[/font]
thesonofmark, it was Mark who first molested you right?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2015
firstEVA:
thesonofmark, it was Mark who first molested you right?

Isn't that what was done to you in boarding school? I heard female who attend girls' school end up as bisexuals or full-blown lesbians.cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 4:36am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Isn't that what was done to you in boarding school? I heard female who attend girls' school end up as bisexuals or full-blown lesbians.cheesy
common, there is nothing to be ashamed about, I learnt that a majority of ass fagggots got their buTts impaled first by their own "Mark". Yours is easy to tell cos the pain of that first encounter is written all over you. That pain you experienced as a boy has turned you into something you may not have wanted to be. I have observed the way you fought with every female here (even though it wasn't our fault), you are trying very hard to prove you are a man and in control. Then the continuous brag about being Nairaland Ewar champion when no one here has ever heard of your moniker grin, the delusions and all that, it's very easy to tell your desperation for relevance and popularity is clearly as a result the emptiness and pain emanating from within.

Thesonofmark, even though I seriously dislike homos, I will put my hate aside and see if I can help you, let's use this thread as a therapy session for you, pour out your heart and tell me sincerely, at what age did Mark start the molestation?

Pls note: this is free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by finditng: 5:04am On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
common, there is nothing to be ashamed about, I learnt that a majority of ass fagggots got their buTts impaled first by their own "Mark". Yours is easy to tell cos the pain of that first encounter is written all over you. That pain you experienced as a boy has turned you into something you may not have wanted to be. I have observed the way you fought with every female here (even though it wasn't our fault), you are trying very hard to prove you are a man and in control. Then the continuous brag about being Nairaland Ewar champion when no one here has ever heard of your moniker grin, the delusions and all that, it's very easy to tell your desperation for relevance and popularity is clearly as a result the emptiness and pain emanating from within.

Thesonofmark, even though I seriously dislike homos, I will put my hate aside and see if I can help you, let's use this thread as a therapy session for you, pour out your heart and tell me sincerely, at what age did Mark start the molestation?

Pow pow.......shots fired!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.......this has been loading for quite some time....lol
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:09am On May 29, 2015
finditng:

Pow pow.......shots fired!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.......this has been loading for quite some time....lol
finditng, already awake?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:

First off, do you mind explaining the rationale behind why you traded your virginity at age 6 for the chance to own a barbie doll?

I understand barbie dolls are a luxury for your dypsophiliac rètarded mum but come on, for a DOLL?!

No dad figure 'cause you don't know your biological dad judging from the fact that your mum conceived you during a WILD SÈX ØRGY.cheesy

She relapsed into drugs, became a bum and you had to live in foster homes. Your mum happens to be the patient zero for Herpes Virus.sad

The constant molest on your underaged VÀGINA left you with a debilitating condition called 'VÄGINA PROLAPSE' - VÁGINA COLAPSE. That explains why your 'carmel toe' is larger than Jada Fire's.cheesy

It's a known fact that FEMINISTS are CLOSET LESBIANS .Little wonder why it thrives in countries where SAME SEX marriages are allowed. We all know who you are.wink

I understand you don't want to be any man's woman so you can play the man which is why you got your own woman, dyke.cheesy

At 43 it's already menopause for you so it's easier to do all those lesbian thingy without menstruation limiting you.wink
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.