Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati (33743 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC / Fashola Facing EFCC Case As Group Petitions For His Invitation / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by AKPOSbaba: 11:04pm On May 25, 2015
Kolomental
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by gbaskiboy: 11:04pm On May 25, 2015
Wanna sing kolomental for GEJ for his bad government..grin
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Bonapart(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2015
Ekiseme:
this night kwa?
sorry no vex cheesy
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by chubbygal(f): 11:07pm On May 25, 2015
neyur:

I guest you are not from nigeria or are you?....dat guy owns the stage that day....Mr. ORIGINALITY.

Nawa ooo" guess "don become guest.Anyway keep guesting .
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by laplace12(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2015
No go fumble for there oo.

Just sing originality and leave stage.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by alokongbo: 11:08pm On May 25, 2015
Another Man Trekkigfrom Kontagora to kano for Kwankwaso & Ganduje elect is now @ kukumi kaduna state

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by neyur: 11:12pm On May 25, 2015
chubbygal:

Nawa ooo" guess "don become guest.Anyway keep guesting .

Your common sense should tell you that it wasn't intentional...my keypad sometime seize while typing fast....ITK...
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 25, 2015
What is he going to be singing at the inauguration,is it "omo na mental case,or faze alone"? Why are our leaders like this? I'm just asking because am confused here. They should have invited someone like African china to remind our leaders to lead us well..,the inauguration is not a place for singing love songs;except he's going to be singing our national anthem.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by 9jatatafo(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2015
Articul8:
Which song will he sing there now? 'Love somebody' or 'Faze alone'.Love him though.

Kolomental
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Imortal001: 11:13pm On May 25, 2015
Faze is another reason why i must be there to show my respect to the peoples general.
UP FAZE!
SAI BABA BUHARI!
I cant wait for may29 to be here!
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by 9jatatafo(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2015
njays24:
What is he going to be singing at the inauguration,is it "omo na mental case,or faze alone"? Why are our leaders like this? I'm just asking because am confused here. They should have invited someone like African china to remind our leaders to lead us well..,the inauguration is not a place for singing love songs;except he's going to be singing our national anthem.

U harsh ooo. African China telling our leaders to lead us well or Ecetera telling them there is a thief in government house, ring the alarm. Na Kolomental dem want
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Akposkool(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2015
vizkiz:
is this suppose to be a joke or what?
What will this morafurcker be singing there

[size=15pt]omo na mental case start to dey craze!
Na you dey crazy for this place, faze kolomental angry

Oooh,ooh, oh oh oh o o ...kolomental!!! shocked [/size]

[size=30pt]what the fffff lipsrsealed[/size]
he has good songs like need somebody or originality. Compare that to davido skelewu or aye, wizkid ojuelegba or Caro, dbanj no he won't near there. I believe only 2 baba is worthy of an invitation to such an event other than faze. I mean this guy has ever green tracks. He is the definition of pure talent. And that his screaming can never be matched. Infact the screaming fit let virgin girl wet instantly

1 Like

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:20pm On May 25, 2015
Bilabong:
Sing only originality and collect your money

I support your choice of choice.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:21pm On May 25, 2015
darisgod:
Jejely sing Originality, u sef chop part of d national cake niyen

Your head dey there.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by kokoA(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2015
Timi should be there with his "ONE NATION" song.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by tommykiwi(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2015
Articul8:
Which song will he sing there now? 'Love somebody' or 'Faze alone'.Love him though.
any of the above,na stil song.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Debayurr: 11:28pm On May 25, 2015
Are u guyz pondering what am pondering? It clearly shows dat Faze has strong holds wit d incoming administration just like Audu(choc city boss) has wit NOI.....he's always spotted everywhere around her
This is how God lifts d forgotten...Faze is gud and I hope he gets back and better in dis new dawn government...*originality*

1 Like

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by femi4: 11:39pm On May 25, 2015
Articul8:
Kolomental

Oh, omo na mental case
Start to dey craze
Na who dey rocking this place
It’s kolomental

Oh, oh, oh ho ho ho ho
Kolomental
Oh, oh, oh ho ho ho ho
Kolomental
Oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh oh, oh oh

Verse
As you dey fall in oh
Make u take note oh
Say this party oh
Na ego craze people oh
Make you mental oh
Make you display
Show your madness
Make you craze dey go
That’s nonsense
Make you no make sense
Na the concept na senseless
See I don kolo
Make una hold me o
If you no fit oh
Na come join me oh
Kolo, make we mental

Chorus
Everybody make we start to mental
If you feel this instrumental
Dance, shake, scatter the place
Show yourself for this place kolomental
Everybody make we start to mental
If you feel this instrumental
Dance, shake, start to dey craze
Show yourself for this place kolomental

Mental mental
Kolomental ei
Mental mental
Kolomental ei
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 25, 2015
vizkiz:
is this suppose to be a joke or what?
What will this morafurcker be singing there

[size=15pt]omo na mental case start to dey craze!
Na you dey crazy for this place, faze kolomental angry

Oooh,ooh, oh oh oh o o ...kolomental!!! shocked [/size]

[size=30pt]what the fffff lipsrsealed[/size]
you re slowpoke,poor brat fool of 21st century
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Spydamannn(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2015
Change has come to faze life...
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Spydamannn(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2015
Change has come to faze life...a few millions go dance skelewu for him account
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 25, 2015
Sssssscuse me.....this dude/faze looks sick!
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by simonsayz: 12:00am On May 26, 2015
pijango:
The veteran singer showed off his invitation to perform at the presidential inauguration on the 29th of may.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/faze-invited-to-perform-may-29th.html

Am sure u re going to sing ORIGINality while am sipping my Big ORIGIN frm d bottle cos I no be gentle man like dat...kudos broda
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by simdam500(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2015
Una go halla my name one day oooo

1 Like

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by mentorandfriend(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2015
He should sing ORIGINALITY. I love that song to the moon and back.

He could replace those veteran musicians he mentioned with names of past Nigerian Presidents/Heads of State.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Crowny11(f): 12:12am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=Articul8 post=34088363]Which song will he sing there now? 'Love somebody' or 'Faze alone'.Love him though.[/quot

what a silly question.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by denedene(m): 12:15am On May 26, 2015
e don tey oga faze perform o! see how e hold all the papers like person wey file scatter for job interview venue grin
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Originalsly: 12:27am On May 26, 2015
njays24:
Is Originality a love song? I'm almost sure that's the song that earned him the invitation. .... conscious music....that's what been lacking a while now.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by MrDoGood(m): 12:59am On May 26, 2015
Please before MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo shuts down there mast because of fuel scacity, only God knows when we will see or talk so i want to use dis medium to wish you merry christmas and happy new year in advance and to those who wil get married,happy married life,and to those who will celebrate birthdays,happy birthday in advance....eku fuel scarcity oooooo!!!
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Nobody: 1:08am On May 26, 2015
Has he released any song recently?
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by pablus: 1:27am On May 26, 2015
looks nice. do well!
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Nobody: 2:30am On May 26, 2015
themilanway:
Someone should remind him not to near that Jack Daniel bottle on the table on the inauguration day.

The country is too hot for one to be dancing"Omo na to enter craze" undecided undecided undecided
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Drinking Joint In Jos, Kill 10 People / Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat / Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.