Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount (2766 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2015
My Name is Micheal and I am a Jumia consultant agent.I will love to inform my fellow nairaland that I can help anyone to order whatever they want on JUMIA throught me and at the Same time get the item delivered to you conveniently at the comfort of your home nationwide coupled with making PAYMENT ON DELIVERY

All you have to do when you want to place an order through me is to send me the name of the product (s) you wish to purchase from Jumia, your FULL NAME ,YOUR WORKING MOBILE NUMBER AND WHERE YOU WANT THE GOODS TO BE DELIVERED TO..to my NAIRALAND inbox or send it through whatsapp. My whatsapp number is 07067926100 or you forward it to me via text message. U can also give me a call if u have any question to ask.

FAQ

1)Why order from Jumia
and: we offer you quality products at amazing prices you cannot get elsewhere,we also offer exclusive discounts from time to time. This I would keep you updated on

2)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or before 7 days of delivery (within 1 week)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of the pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery( I will be informing you of this as well).

5)what can I buy on JUMIA
ans:You can buy almost everything a household needs ranging from ELECTRONICS to WEARS( WOMEN N MEN CLOTHS) To KITCHEN UTENSIL AND ODA HOUSEHOLD SFUFFS To FOOD STUFFS,PHONES,LAPTOPS and many more. The only thing Jumia doesn't sell are ILLEGAL GOODS.....U ARE ENTITLED TO CHOOSE FROM OVER 80,000 GOODS

I'm looking forward to you guys......to patronise me...... #OneLove

Call,Text or whatsapp:::07067926100 BBM PIN-532ABD89
Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2015
Get ready for the biggest megaphone deal.Buy phone at cheap prices

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by pdppower: 7:55pm On May 25, 2015
Can you list the discounts that will be got cos I got a list from Jumia about some discounts. Will gladly patronise you if yours are more that what I got.
Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by pdppower: 7:55pm On May 25, 2015
Can you list the discounts that will be got cos I got a list from Jumia about some discounts. Will fgladly patronise you if yours are more that what I got.
Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2015
pdppower:
Can you list the discounts that will be got cos I got a list from Jumia about some discounts. Will fgladly patronise you if yours are more that what I got.

Which product do you want?
Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by pdppower: 10:22pm On May 25, 2015
Dmike:

Which product do you want?
Injoo i1k
Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2015
pdppower:
Injoo i1k

Is this the phone

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2015
Order now to get these benefits

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2015
Get these phones at cheaper price compared to what you get elsewhere

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2015
Get this beautiful short for #550 only

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2015
This beautiful leggings for only #1499

Gold plated jewerely for only #1995

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Megathon for innjoo phone on going now,inbox me,text,call ow Whatsapp me now 07067926100. dont miss this opportunity, u won't see good,durable phone this cheap...GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY NOW...

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2015
Durable 10000mah powerbank for only 2999,order now

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 4:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Do not miss out on this- INFINIX hot note for only 24,500. The best price you can get anywhere...Call,Whatsapp,bbm me to order now

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 4:22am On Jun 06, 2015
INFINIX Hot Note

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 4:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Infinix Hot Note Pro also available in limited stock,get this great phone,just released yesterday and exclusively available to Jumia for only 26,000. You cannot get a phone as good as this for this price,grab the opportunity now while stock last...Call Whatsapp me

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 5:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Check out the description on this phone,another great phone for just 17,700...call,Whatsapp to order now. Limited stock available

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Do not miss out on the final day of the biggest ever mobile megathon...u can't get this sort of deal elsewhere...order now,call,Whatsapp me on 07067926100, limited stock available...

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Your phone should never be low on battery again,select from this varieties of great powerbanks for the best price you cannot get
Elsewhere...Contact me now

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 4:35am On Jun 09, 2015
Unbeateable price you cannot get elsewhere...hurry now!!!

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 4:41am On Jun 09, 2015
For the ladies...make your choice and get it delivered anywhere nationwide...

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Order now...call,or Whatsapp to place order

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
You cannot get this product at a better price elsewhere...order now...

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Contact me to place your order...Remember pay on delivery and delivery to ur door step

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Order goods from 8000 nairas and above,get 1000 nairas discount, goods for 14000 nairas and above, get 2000 nairas discount, 30000 nairas and above,get 4000 nairas discount,50000 nairas and above,get 5000 nairas discount
Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Polo at just #1285,place your order now with me.

NB: VARIOUS COLOURS AVAILABLE AND REMEMBER Order goods from 8000 nairas and above,get 1000 nairas discount, goods for 14000 nairas and above, get 2000 nairas discount, 30000 nairas and above,get 4000 nairas discount,50000 nairas and above,get 5000 nairas discount

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
Unbeatable offers you cannot get elsewhere.Use this opportunity to equip your home with the best equipment at amazing prices...

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Remember,you get discount for the products above.Offer valid for only today.Hurry now

Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Zillionglobal(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Techno y5, what is the cost am in abj,
Dmike:
My Name is Micheal and I am a Jumia consultant agent.I will love to inform my fellow nairaland that I can help anyone to order whatever they want on JUMIA throught me and at the Same time get the item delivered to you conveniently at the comfort of your home nationwide coupled with making PAYMENT ON DELIVERY

All you have to do when you want to place an order through me is to send me the name of the product (s) you wish to purchase from Jumia, your FULL NAME ,YOUR WORKING MOBILE NUMBER AND WHERE YOU WANT THE GOODS TO BE DELIVERED TO..to my NAIRALAND inbox or send it through whatsapp. My whatsapp number is 07067926100 or you forward it to me via text message. U can also give me a call if u have any question to ask.

FAQ

1)Why order from Jumia
and: we offer you quality products at amazing prices you cannot get elsewhere,we also offer exclusive discounts from time to time. This I would keep you updated on

2)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or before 7 days of delivery (within 1 week)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of the pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery( I will be informing you of this as well).

5)what can I buy on JUMIA
ans:You can buy almost everything a household needs ranging from ELECTRONICS to WEARS( WOMEN N MEN CLOTHS) To KITCHEN UTENSIL AND ODA HOUSEHOLD SFUFFS To FOOD STUFFS,PHONES,LAPTOPS and many more. The only thing Jumia doesn't sell are ILLEGAL GOODS.....U ARE ENTITLED TO CHOOSE FROM OVER 80,000 GOODS

I'm looking forward to you guys......to patronise me...... #OneLove

Call,Text or whatsapp:::07067926100 BBM PIN-532ABD89
Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by infinitemiles: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N800 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N1000(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.

Pls kindly rebroadcast.
Thank you.
Re: Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount by Dmike(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Zillionglobal:
Techno y5, what is the cost am in abj,

Contact me on Whatsapp,let us conclude the discussion,or inbox me here or alternatively inbox me your number

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Valid International Money Order In Nigeria / Containers For Sale In Port Harcourt / Gtbank Still Chagring N5 Per N1000 COT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.